There is literally no reason for monogamy

Holy crap, bigbangspiritbomb fella, you need to slow down. For a guy that claims to want nothing to do with women you are clearly obsessed with them.

A good video to checkout is "make women great again" Stefan Molyneux

A woman calls into freedom domain radio talking about the lack of patriotism in women and appreciation of men.

The basic point was that, the combination of technology and daddy government ie welfare state (single moms) depreciates male value or replaces it.

@ peak SMV, there is virtually no consequences and complete free reign in dating pool till squandered youth. Feminism push for anti slut shaming + promotion of single mom's further curves consequences for foolish lifestyle all the while demonizing male behavior. The counter balance was the obvious dip in dating value if shamed via child out if wedlock and ostracized from society.

In regards to monogamy and polygamy, where is the person with respect to SMV and their perspective on the topic?

It is a case of nature vs civilization. Nature = you fuck anything you can find to spread your genes.

I think if you get laid a lot and with great variety, by the time you are 30 or so, you are more emotionally capable of staying with one mate. That way you can use your abilities and resources to further your life in other ways. As for men of power? They simply do not spend enough time with there spouses for such a relationship to work. It really has nothing to do with sex. They are missing the feeling of being with someone.

It is a case of nature vs civilization. Nature = you fuck anything you can find to spread your genes.

I think if you get laid a lot and with great variety, by the time you are 30 or so, you are more emotionally capable of staying with one mate. That way you can use your abilities and resources to further your life in other ways. As for men of power? They simply do not spend enough time with there spouses for such a relationship to work. It really has nothing to do with sex. They are missing the feeling of being with someone.

A lot of truth but let's take in account a variety of variables.

Man provides technology. Advances in technology like electricity among a variety if other things removes male utility.

You add in daddy government; essentially extraction of male resources via court order alimony child support or through taxes and welfare state.

It becomes a monopoly. At peak SMV, it's pretty much a free ride until it's squandered.

Personality is individual. Perspective can be too though, a lot of sheeps exist. It has gone this far because dudes are lazy as F.

If you have an abundance of options and virtually no fallout for choices, zero self ownership, and free money waiting if chit goes tits up, it's not going to end well.

I don't believe monogamy is in our nature. I think it's a cute social narrative in place that people cling to for a sense of purpose and self preservation.

Back