• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

There is literally no reason for monogamy

Whatever gives you the big happy.

I recognize that I am natty avoidant. I see the value of social interaction and intimacy but I fail to see the point of staking my resources.

Guaranteed if single mom's and their bastard children are weeded out of existence and the gene pool, if the parade of free money came to an end, women would close their legs.

We take a "humanistic approach" and implement interventions to help. Instead it causes more stupidity.

If it's about survival of the fittest the bottom feeders are gone. Don't live on credit. Don't play into the game. The storm is coming and the parade of free money will end.

I won't mourn.

Too dumb to realize they're inundated by how society says they should live.

Funny thing is of all the guys ITT saying "marriage, marriage, rah rah rah", statistics show 3/5 will eventually be divorced.

Why do chicks push so hard for monogamy and then end up banging some other guy anyways?

Who doesn't want a monogamous partner? I think most people want an exclusive partner. Second one is because women don't have to worry about being stoned to death anymore.

If you meant marriages and not just relationships in OP then obviously women want them so they can take your house when she leaves you for another guy. Financial stability. There really is no downside to marriage for a lot of women.

Last edited:
Whatever gives you the big happy.

I recognize that I am natty avoidant. I see the value of social interaction and intimacy but I fail to see the point of staking my resources.

Guaranteed if single mom's and their bastard children are weeded out of existence and the gene pool, if the parade of free money came to an end, women would close their legs.

We take a "humanistic approach" and implement interventions to help. Instead it causes more stupidity.

If it's about survival of the fittest the bottom feeders are gone. Don't live on credit. Don't play into the game. The storm is coming and the parade of free money will end.

I won't mourn.

You sound machiavellian. My personality has always been Machiavellian as well.

It will end but probably won't end soon. However, it's the best time to be top 5-10% of SMV. Women go out of their way to get a piece. The only way you're not playing the game is MGTOW.. Some people can do it but why go there. Being a natural Machiavelli means game is natural.

Too dumb to realize they're inundated by how society says they should live.

Funny thing is of all the guys ITT saying "marriage, marriage, rah rah rah", statistics show 3/5 will eventually be divorced.

It's even worse than that.

Divorce end 50% + 2/3 of which are filed by women pending state.

80 Percent of Divorces Are Filed By Women

According to the National Center for Health Statistics 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce. Of the marriages that end in divorce, 80 percent of the divorces are initiated (filed) by women.

http://www.uplifting-love.com/2013/08/80-percent-of-divorces-are-filed-by.html?m=1

The fact that dudes continue to march towards men like lambs to the slaughter. It's a classic example of male self harm.

Real life experiences tell me that there is a contrast in what mainstream media and the societal narrative pertaining to female nature.

Girl I pick up preaches about "not need a man" + tangent on career, makes money. Hot and cold when thin young attractive. Deal breaker comes "OK if she had a kid (single mom) alone."

OBVIOUSLY I pulled the chute. She starts drunk dialing me now late 20s. Freds are married engaged having kids. If i didn't know female nature i could get burned. Yes, I will swing my hammer. I will beat it up. I will smash her brains out but again, new girls are turning 18 everyday. The sec said female talks ltr or marriage and baby rabies, I am trolling and pulling the chute. For real.

The worst part is that femininity is weeded out of existence. I don't care about her career or a woman's money unless she has debt or thinks she can have kids get fat and I will foot the bills.

You sound machiavellian. My personality has always been Machiavellian as well.

It will end but probably won't end soon. However, it's the best time to be top 5-10% of SMV. Women go out of their way to get a piece. The only way you're not playing the game is MGTOW.. Some people can do it but why go there. Being a natural Machiavelli means game is natural.

I learned game through life experiences. I think mgtow has a purpose and point but many got burned. It's ego after getting trashed by women and society.

I took "PURPOSE " AWAY from Deida. I won't detour from mine for puss or kids and get roped in. I am on a path.

No firm of shaming language or manipulation and puss Wil pull me away from my dreams.

Patrice O Neal had some amazing views on this precise topic. Guy was a prophet.

1. Why do TS's start threads about there being no reason for Monogamy (presenting a discussion on Monogamy and its validity), then instead of talking about that, make a one-liner bitching about chicks having affairs?

2. Monogamy evolved due to many factors, such as: 1), not wanting to get cuck'd and raise the kids of other men - 2), not wanting to get sloppy seconds or thirds or fourths... - 3), fidelity is a great aid in pair bonding, 4), because most non-monogamy options favor one gender heavily over the other, 5) because of a "race to the bottom" where one partner asks "I want to..." and the other replies "Only if I can..." and over the "No!" process, the only option left is the most restrictive one applied equally to both sides which creates equality and identicality - 5), because most people who invest into a relationship don't want to have their relationships subject to the invasion of outside partners, 6) because of risks of STI/STD's. There are other reasons, too.

3. Women cheat for a myriad of reasons but I will focus on a few: 1), Usually, there is some kind of void the male partner does not fulfill and another person offers to fulfill it (most cheaters fish for voids). - 2), Sometimes the woman is not monogamous, but she is a hypocrite who wants to be polyamorous herself but impose monogamy on her partner. - 3), She might suspect her partner of having been unfaithful so she wants to play "eye for an eye" (evidence or not, if she "feels" he did, then "he did" is the hamster logic).

When sex is not the primary focus of your relationship, the likelyhood of monogamy is a lot higher.

Are you fun to be around? Are you stimulating her mind? Do you take her to awesome places or are you just looking to Netflix and chill? I think a lot of dudes get complacent in their relationships, aka boring. Don't be that dude.

The best relationships tend to be the ones where you bond with the girl like she is your best friend. Where you could tell her anything, and she could tell you anything. It's really hard to keep a secret when you are that close.

You would be a woman hater since you can't get any pussy and make crybaby threads like this.

There is a T'S. I posted in here.

You swung in all white knight like. Pathetic dude.

Cuck gonna Cuck.

In before said dude is raising the alphas babies lol

I will take monogamy over STDs everyday.

I enjoy being the only one, and enjoy having them have that status if they are deserving of it.

When sex is not the primary focus of your relationship, the likelyhood of monogamy is a lot higher.

Are you fun to be around? Are you stimulating her mind? Do you take her to awesome places or are you just looking to Netflix and chill? I think a lot of dudes get complacent in their relationships, aka boring. Don't be that dude.

The best relationships tend to be the ones where you bond with the girl like she is your best friend. Where you could tell her anything, and she could tell you anything. It's really hard to keep a secret when you are that close.

+ 1

Which is essentially why I Netflix and chill > play house and pedal courting nonsense when girls will put out.

It's pretty prevalent to see women at peak SMV pushing "poly" online via tinder or whatever app.

It is in my experience an excuse for "sloot gonna sloot " @ peak SMV. Once playboys stop blowing up her phone, once the frequency begins to dwindle, once chick hit the wall or is nearing expiration, she starts amplifying the good girl act.

Yes, there are women that always wanted marriage, 2.2 kids, and white picket fence. Most times in western society it's skiing through cawk mountain squandering youth. It plays into victimhood quite nicely when dudes stop calling.

The arguments that follow ^ said piece by cucks & wks in contrast to reality is usually anger for being disillusioned. Despite the female initiated divorce stats and court systems that pander to female victimhood, dudes continue to fall in line like lambs to the slaughter.

IMHO it's an accurate portrayal of male self harm. There is no fallout for a trashed life.

Personally free thinking is ideal. Take everything with a grain of salt. Do some self investigation. Is it worth risking half your worth on a woman who can leave not due to abuse or violence but discontentment (likely the same discontent that lead to squandered SMV in youth ie carousel 2.0 after divorce and meal ticket).

Personally I could give a fuck. I won't do it. Power to anybody that succeeds. It just doesn't look like a good time. Always on the prowl. In 2016, it's open season.

I will take monogamy over STDs everyday.

I enjoy being the only one, and enjoy having them have that status if they are deserving of it.

Do a little search into infidelity. Into female nature. If life experience has shown anything, once a woman is scorned, she will use her vag as a weapon.

Many dudes here in America are Cuck knowingly or unknowingly raising bastard children.

A good example of choosing a "quality woman " would be her ability to free think and take complete self ownership. The inability to do so and I am already pulling the chute. Ring her up for Netflix and chill. Not homemaker.

Do a little search into infidelity. Into female nature. If life experience has shown anything, once a woman is scorned, she will use her vag as a weapon.

Many dudes here in America are Cuck knowingly or unknowingly raising bastard children.

A good example of choosing a "quality woman " would be her ability to free think and take complete self ownership. The inability to do so and I am already pulling the chute. Ring her up for Netflix and chill. Not homemaker.
Honestly, that is not me. I don't want loose women. A women who acts too loose is not very attractive to me. Maybe still physically, but that's it.

Completely understand why men are like this nowadays. Life beats the shit out of us on a daily basis, and it is easier to just play it fast and loose.

Unfortunately @bigbangspiritbomb a number of men are stuck in marriage, after dealing with all the bullshit you and others put forth on them. Stuck due to the fact they WILL get the kids, which means childsupport and they will get support. So for most men that means MOST of their paycheck is gone and to be divorced means they would have to live in a van or shelter.

Soon as I can figure a way to not end up in the poor house, I am following your lead like a good disciple and ditching the bitch.. I'm done playing her fucking games..

Unfortunately @bigbangspiritbomb a number of men are stuck in marriage, after dealing with all the bullshit you and others put forth on them. Stuck due to the fact they WILL get the kids, which means childsupport and they will get support. So for most men that means MOST of their paycheck is gone and to be divorced means they would have to live in a van or shelter.

Soon as I can figure a way to not end up in the poor house, I am following your lead like a good disciple and ditching the bitch.. I'm done playing her fucking games..

Like I said to the dude in the LDR thread; engage lots of women. Flirt. Break ice. Sift through the nonsense of female logic. Smash. If cool keep seeing her. More importantly be particularly about your core purpose in life.

Have a dream. Let a good woman or women know that you have a vision (keep it close to your chest and never fully reveal it). The ship is sailing. It's in motion. Like MLK Jr, "I have a dream" > women. Yes I want to smash but purpose over women. A good woman will help inspire. A nasty woman Wil trash your life.

The ship is leaving the port. A superior man acknowledges his fears and will still pursevere. Progress towards your dream. Share with her your victory and struggle but in small pieces.

The invites there. She comes or doesn't but you are in motion. A superior man Is making moves with or without her.

Back