These A-holes Are Remaking Christmas Story!!!!

May JUST BLEED God curse them with impotence.

May their members whither and die!!!!

A Christmas Story Remake!

Not Cool:
tumblr_nqnpivHFv81s18r24o1_400.gif

Don't care. Ralphie was annoying and a little punk ass brat

Bruh, they're not "remaking a Christmas Story." Calm down.

They're doing a live musical version of the story. NBC did the same thing over the past few years with Sound of Music, Peter Pan and The Wiz.

They're actually a lot of fun! I'll be looking forward to this.

Live Dirty Dancing sucked. Sucked Hard.

Live Grease was watchable. Not good, but watchable.

Maya Rudolph is the Mom. The boy is white. Okaaaay

They're doing a live musical version of the story. NBC did the same thing over the past few years with Sound of Music, Peter Pan and The Wiz.

Agreed, they've actually done a national tour of this musical for the last few years.

Is it the movie? Of course not but it sure as shit won't be that obominatoon Christmas Story 2.

Live Dirty Dancing sucked. Sucked Hard.

Live Grease was watchable. Not good, but watchable.

Didn't watch Grease and I don't know anything about a live adaptation of Dirty Dancing. When did that happen?

Of the ones I've seen, personally my favorite so far has been The Sound of Music.

Agreed, they've actually done a national tour of this musical for the last few years.

Is it the movie? Of course not but it sure as shit won't be that obominatoon Christmas Story 2.

It's gonna be a fun thing they do for the holidays. I will definitely be tuning in on December 17 for this.

As for A Christmas Story 2, you know, it definitely is not even worthy of groveling at the feet of the first film, but taken on its own I thought it was watchable. I could at least have imagined it being worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's gonna be a fun thing they do for the holidays. I will definitely be tuning in on December 17 for this.

As for A Christmas Story 2, you know, it definitely is not even worthy of groveling at the feet of the first film, but taken on its own I thought it was watchable. I could at leave have imagined it being worse.

Very true. If I had never seen the first one, the second would be tolerable but it was a poor attempt at copying the first movie with a car being the BB gun.

Does anyone on planet earth actually enjoy musicals? I got dragged to one of Monty Python and The Holy Grail, the best movie ever, and the musical version was unwatchable

Does anyone on planet earth actually enjoy musicals? I got dragged to one of Monty Python and The Holy Grail, the best movie ever, and the musical version was unwatchable

I do. One of the best experiences of my life was going to see The Phantom of the Opera at the Saenger theater in New Orleans.

As for movie musicals, I vouch for the following: The Sound of Music, The Phantom of the Opera, Rock of Ages, Nine, Dreamgirls, Sweeney Todd.

I do. One of the best experiences of my life was going to see The Phantom of the Opera at the Saenger theater in New Orleans.

As for movie musicals, I vouch for the following: The Sound of Music, The Phantom of the Opera, Rock of Ages, Nine, Dreamgirls, Sweeney Todd.
Well to each his own i guess

Well to each his own i guess

All the best ones have a good regular movie-to-musical balance.

That is, about 70% of the film is just like a regular movie where the characters act normally and then maybe 30% is singing and dancing.

Looking forward to the blowjobs you mean

All the best ones have a good regular movie-to-musical balance.

That is, about 70% of the film is just like a regular movie where the characters act normally and then maybe 30% is singing and dancing.
Still 30% too much imo

Back