This is a travesty !!!

"Our highly trained team of chicken experts"

<mma4>

You’re a maritimer clipster, do you not have access to a Mary Brown’s? They’re way better than KFC.

I guess at least they have chicken now.

I don't even eat chicken.
Disgusting animals.

What animal is less disgusting, in your opinion? A fish, that swims around in other fish shit and piss all day? A pig, that rolls around in its own shit all day? A cow, that is huddled next to other shit-covered cows all day? Genuinely curious.

A little late for an April Fools Day joke, isn't it?

What animal is less disgusting, in your opinion? A fish, that swims around in other fish shit and piss all day? A pig, that rolls around in its own shit all day? A cow, that is huddled next to other shit-covered cows all day? Genuinely curious.
You got me, imma be a fucking vegetarian, from tomorrow

You’re a maritimer clipster, do you not have access to a Mary Brown’s? They’re way better than KFC.

OMG!!! Yes I do and they have full pieces of wonderful real chicken. They have no herbs and spices but it's good delicious fried chicken without any of the horrible grease. It's soooooooooo good!!!

And our Mary Browns is across the street from the KFC

Mary Brown's only downfall is the beef gravy, I will sometimes buy chicken from MB and go and get a gravy from KFC :p

Would have mentioned Mary Brown's but didn't think anyone would know what it was

It's a good time - also they have delicious taters

*ClipShow

full

@jeicex

Ben, this actually makes me feel kind of sad for the chickens.

But now that some of them are raising their chickens a bit bigger, we have to start cutting some of our chickens a little differently.

Poor Chickens.

@Clippy what was #5 in the old chicken diagram called?

I always remember ordering the leg, thigh, breast, wing, but what is #5?

Can you go in and order the Abdomen?

OMG!!! Yes I do and they have full pieces of wonderful real chicken. They have no herbs and spices but it's good delicious fried chicken without any of the horrible grease. It's soooooooooo good!!!

And our Mary Browns is across the street from the KFC

Mary Brown's only downfall is the beef gravy, I will sometimes buy chicken from MB and go and get a gravy from KFC :p

Would have mentioned Mary Brown's but didn't think anyone would know what it was

It's a good time - also they have delicious taters

I wasn’t sure whether you had them in Moncton or not. I know it’s primarily a Newfoundland chain. I’m very familiar with it because in Northern Alberta we have several of them due to large amount of Newfie diaspora that came here looking for work in the oil patch following the collapse of the cod industry in 1992.

Back