This is what will happen if McGregor Tries to run away From Tony

I'm going to do you a favour, pay attention.
If you are trying to be offensive to someone you know, someone who's background is known to you, then that insult might carry a bit of weight...possibly.
When you're trying to insult someone you don't know, someone you've never met and have no knowledge of their background then that insult...isn't insulting.
Try harder kid.

tenor.gif

Haha Nooo, not at all, I'm actually cringing for you, I feel bad actually, y'know...because you're stalking my posts to throw your school yard insults and making a fool of yourself.
(which is a fairly large sign of genuine butthurt).

Haha Nooo, not at all, I'm actually cringing for you, I feel bad actually, y'know...because you're stalking my posts to throw your school yard insults and making a fool of yourself.
(which is a fairly large sign of genuine butthurt).

You threw first blood. Got a bad memory?

Nate couldnt train and was injured for that second fight. When have you ever seen Nate gas? Thats what i thought. Would smoke Conman 3rd fight.
Keep living in your dreamworld, or should I say nightmare as 'Conman' undoubtably haunts you

No, you just mean nothing to me. So you are butthurt... Poor boy. Let it go.

Well then tell me something about your great background, so I learn more about you. In which childrens home have you spent your teenage years? In which homeless shelter are you sleeping tonight?

Well then tell me something about your great background, so I learn more about you. In which childrens home have you spent your teenage years? In which homeless shelter are you sleeping tonight?
Brilliant.

In the 10th, in his first pro fight, against Floyd. How does that not improve his cardio ffs.

If conor runs from tony

Tony will come in careless and get caught

Connah via tko

In the 10th, in his first pro fight, against Floyd. How does that not improve his cardio ffs.
He was fading way before the 10th lol. He was clearly getting tired after about 12 minutes of boxing, they even mentioned it in the commentary and it was noticeable by Floyd's corner. The fight was over after the 4th. Actually the fight was over before it even started, but that's beside the point haha. Conor needs to implement some running, hills, etc. into his training, but I've heard he has knee issues which might be preventing him from doing that. Idk

Nate didn't chase him down because he was exhausted himself.

Big difference in chasing someone down when you're fresh and doing it after 10 minutes of grueling war.

I've never seen Nate as one to be very effective at brawling while chasing or taking people down. Ferguson will try to take Conor down at the best opportunities.

If conor runs from tony

Tony will come in careless and get caught

Connah via tko
A gassed Conor walking away with his hands around his hips and breathing like a fat kid isn't KOing any legit LW, much less Tony Ferguson. Conor is good but he isn't Superman, so let's stop acting like it.

Back