This is what will happen if McGregor Tries to run away From Tony

We saw what happened during the Diaz fight
5kzey284oxo689rzg.jpg

Now here is someone trying to run away from Tony

THIS

Nate wasn't touted as a striking god until he beat Conor. Benson Henderson tagged the LIVING SHIT out of Nate on the feet from the moment the bell rang. Nate has always been hittable as fuck. Both Tony and Nate rely a lot on their chin. Nate does not have superior defense to Tony and his foot work is pure dogshit.

Benson+Henderson+Drops+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif
I'm a boxing guy. been boxing for over 10 years. I never really thought Nate's boxing was that Impressive. Certainly nowhere near Nicks. It seemed like he was always In his shadow In that sense. It wasn't until the Michael johnson fight that I was like damn, his hands look good. So, yeah..based on what I've seen, he definitely Improved a great deal at least In the boxing department relative to his last LW run. Credit where It's due. Him and Nick are far closer In their boxing at this point, with slightly different styles. Fighters Improve and like I've said a million times, only the most recent fights will paint the most accurate picture of where a fighter currently stands.

Kevin Lee was KO'd by a jiu jitsu guy less than 2 years ago. Now he's one of the best fighters In the world and probably a future champ. How relevant Is that KO loss now? you know what I mean? Bringing up fights from 5 years ago Is something people seem to love to do, but It's just poor analysis and no better than MMA math as far as I'm concerned.

I'm a boxing guy. been boxing for over 10 years. I never really thought Nate's boxing was that Impressive. Certainly nowhere near Nicks. It seemed like he was always In his shadow In that sense. It wasn't until the Michael johnson fight that I was like damn, his hands look good. So, yeah..based on what I've seen, he definitely Improved a great deal at least In the boxing department relative to his last LW run. Credit where It's due. Him and Nick are far closer In their boxing at this point, with slightly different styles. Fighters Improve and like I've said a million times, only the most recent fights will paint the most accurate picture of where a fighter currently stands.

Kevin Lee was KO'd by a jiu jitsu guy less than 2 years ago. Now he's one of the best fighters In the world and probably a future champ. How relevant Is that KO loss now? you know what I mean? Bringing up fights from 5 years ago Is something people seem to love to do, but It's just poor analysis and no better than MMA math as far as I'm concerned.
Fair point. That was stupid of me.

I guess I'm just looking at nates career as a whole. He has never been elite to me, and I don't classify him as a killer striker (even though his boxing is good) because he is so damn vulnerable to kicks and hasn't had the consistent success of someone like Tony. Tony has outstruck legitimate strikers and has never looked like total dogshit in a fight and gotten outclassed.

In the 10th, in his first pro fight, against Floyd. How does that not improve his cardio ffs.

Your boy gassed way before the 10th, he just got finished in the 10th.

The point is he has Cardio issues that he hasn't found a way around yet.

Also, you better believe Tony will be pushing him way harder than Floyd was early in the fight.

Your boy gassed way before the 10th, he just got finished in the 10th.

The point is he has Cardio issues that he hasn't found a way around yet.

Also, you better believe Tony will be pushing him way harder than Floyd was early in the fight.

Fair enough but I still feel Conor will fatigue much less @ 155. Really excited for this fight though.

It's actually pretty great when you watch Floyd run towards Conor after the big shot at the end. Guy knows how to box.

If Ferg stands he will NOT be able to make it 2 minutes let alone 2 rounds with Conor. While he has a sI'd chin it's not Nate like n he doesn't have Nate s skill to roll with punches. No clue why folks think Ferg is tough fight ........ Khabib is the match up night mare Ferg is a first round finish.

Love you comparing between an exhausted Nate in the 5th & a fresh Tony midway through the first, laughable.

Although it don't matter as Conor is starching The Cuck.

Do Conor Haters and Diaz fans realise Diaz ran exactly like Conor did in the MJ fight?

Like seriously retards just fuck off.

Lol Nate styled on Johnson for the last two rounds for the most part, landing one-two combinations over and over, pointing at Johnson and saying "that hurt you huh?" and laughing. Slapping him. I don't think it's the same thing really as Conor in the second fight but I guess I could be wrong.

Tony beat up strikers like Barboza, RDA and Vannata etc on their feet. All when to Hospital with multiple cuts to stitch up after getting fucked up standing with Ferg. Tony would fuck up Conman standing let alone if it went to ground. Conman literally has nothing for Tony.

Only fools point to MJ fight 6 years ago where Tony had a broken arm 2 rounds and MJ still couldnt do shit or finish a man with a broken arm. Conman maybe can break Tony's arm? Then win by decision. Not very high odds of that tho.
None of those guys can box. They're MMA strikers. Conor can actually box. Big difference.

Nate Diaz is known for having elite cardio himself.

Ferguson vs RDA happened in Mexico where everyone's cardio is shit and Tony was still going strong in the 5th of a very grueling fight.

Tony's cardio > Nate's cardio.

The only thing fergie will be chasing is his consciousness after Conor bounces his head off the canvas.

Lol Nate styled on Johnson for the last two rounds for the most part, landing one-two combinations over and over, pointing at Johnson and saying "that hurt you huh?" and laughing. Slapping him. I don't think it's the same thing really as Conor in the second fight but I guess I could be wrong.

you are wrong running to reset is the same goddamn thing fuckhead

lol I rewatched the Diaz 2 fight the other night. If Conor gasses like that against Tony, he will get absolutely brutalized.
Yeah, on the flip side I don't believe Tony can take the shots Nate did for 2 rounds either.

kevin-lee-punches-tony-ferguson-in-their-interim-ufc-lightweight-picture-id858849808

upload_2017-10-17_10-17-14.png
upload_2017-10-17_10-18-39.png

A wrestler with some of the worst stand up in LW was doing this to Ferg. Conor will have no reason to run from him.

Tony beat up strikers like Barboza, RDA and Vannata etc on their feet. All when to Hospital with multiple cuts to stitch up after getting fucked up standing with Ferg. Tony would fuck up Conman standing let alone if it went to ground. Conman literally has nothing for Tony.

Only fools point to MJ fight 6 years ago where Tony had a broken arm 2 rounds and MJ still couldnt do shit or finish a man with a broken arm. Conman maybe can break Tony's arm? Then win by decision. Not very high odds of that tho.

Since you're so sure of Tony, you should bet your entire life savings on this fight, seeing as Tony will be the betting underdog.

But you won't, because you're just another Conor hating loser dipshit who thought Aldo and Alvarez would embarrass him too.

Back