Movies THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (New Trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Bale is Squirrel Girl?

If they're gonna go for it, there's only 1 answer:
50fcbf7970eac7ce9576d641e7da3eac954306ad.jpg

Hopefully they'd let her keep her long beautiful hair and wouldn't make her cut it. This is one instance where I'd be happy they didn't follow the comics.

C'mon, @Aegon Spengler, you know I made that at your request, right? I'm no Pollock and it wasn't the Mona Lisa (I'd personally kill to see Pollock's interpretation of The Mona Lisa) but don't I rate a couple of words?

My poor, battered ego.

2cbc4006eb5cb7aebbb55a1e1f97b303.jpg

C'mon, @Aegon Spengler, you know I made that at your request, right? I'm no Pollock and it wasn't the Mona Lisa (I'd personally kill to see Pollock's interpretation of The Mona Lisa) but don't I rate a couple of words?

My poor, battered ego.

2cbc4006eb5cb7aebbb55a1e1f97b303.jpg

I appreciate the effort big cat lmao

I had my heart set on a gif is all

IllFlawlessLamb-size_restricted.gif

It looks great you did a great job I should have said more thank yous

I appreciate the effort big cat lmao

I had my heart set on a gif is all

IllFlawlessLamb-size_restricted.gif

How bad do you want it?

Gifs are exactly a hundred times the work if you want it to look remotely decent, especially if you want me to change his skin, which has to be done on every frame.

I can just change the face and move that image from frame to frame, in which case his expression would be frozen, but it would be a lot less work.

I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for and how it would adequately show he's Adam Warlock, apart from skin colour.

How bad do you want it?

Gifs are exactly a hundred times the work if you want it to look remotely decent, especially if you want me to change his skin, which has to be done on every frame.

I can just change the face and move that image from frame to frame, in which case his expression would be frozen, but it would be a lot less work.

I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for and how it would adequately show he's Adam Warlock, apart from skin colour.

Well, I don’t want it that bad. I should learn to do this shit myself at this point. What program are you using? I’d like to know a little more about how hard what I’m asking you to do is, I’ll find a video on YouTube that shows the steps

Sigh. I so wanted Bale to play Norman Osborn in the MCU. He's basically Patrick Bateman with Superpowers:(

Has filmmaking completely dried up due to COVID? Because that's the only reason why I think Bale would be in a Marvel movie. It's in the bank. Hope he is recurring.

Update: November 22, 2020

THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER Will Have an "Avengers 5 Feel" Due to Its Ensemble Cast

Chris Hemsworth Shares Physical Training Photo for THOR 4 and Co-Star Chris Pratt Responds

According to THR, Taika Waititi’s sequel Thor: Love and Thunder is starting its Australian shoot with a sprawling cast assembling for what one insider is likening to “an Avengers 5 feel,” thanks to its ensemble.

EnXJO2VW4AMUX-O

EnXwgqbW4AMShX5

Update: November 22, 2020

THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER Will Have an "Avengers 5 Feel" Due to Its Ensemble Cast

Chris Hemsworth Shares Physical Training Photo for THOR 4 and Co-Star Chris Pratt Responds

According to THR, Taika Waititi’s sequel Thor: Love and Thunder is starting its Australian shoot with a sprawling cast assembling for what one insider is likening to “an Avengers 5 feel,” thanks to its ensemble.

EnXJO2VW4AMUX-O

EnXwgqbW4AMShX5

Doubt it makes Avengers 5 Money in the Post Pandemic world

Hole Lee Fook he put on some mass.
He would have to in order to play Hulk Hogan but fooknAye I wouldn't have imagined he would get that thicc.

I wonder if Jon Jones is his "Instashred dealer." :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back