Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

You act like this is some mom and pop indie film studio.

It's one of the premiere studios in America, they'll be around still one way or the other.

Possibly. Scandals such as this have taken down larger companies than this before.

Regardless, all the members on the Board of Directors should resign at the least. There was absolutely no way they didn't know what was going on.

Possibly. Scandals such as this have taken down larger companies than this before.

Regardless, all the members on the Board of Directors should resign at the least. There was absolutely no way they didn't know what was going on.

Do you know what everyone in your job does in the bedroom?

Get the fuck out of here.

LOL

Bedroom romance is a far cry from rape and jacking off into a planting plot after hours in a restaurant.

Ok, do you know what your co-workers do after hours in restaurants? Should you be held responsible for them jerking off in a plant?

Do you know what everyone in your job does in the bedroom?

Get the fuck out of here.

You get the fuck out douchebag. There are actresses coming out of the closet to tell their stories about how this was a well known "open secret" where everyone knew but were afraid speak out out of fear of being black balled.

So sorry your Hollywood Liberal Utopia is in reality a cesspool. I guess I shouldn't be surprised you're trying to defend the culture that enabled this guy's behavior.

Come back next year when this company has crumbled under the weight of this scandal.

Last edited:
A Weinstein Polanski connection. Who would have guessed.

His comment about Polanski drugging and rape of a 13yr old girl.

Weinstein -" whatever you think of the so called crime "

https://www.deseretnews.com/article...Weinstein-vilified-will-Polanski-be-next.html

web-700483650.jpg

In 2009, the Independent in Britain published an impassioned op-ed in defense of film director, producer, writer and actor Roman Polanski, who the United States was trying to extradite on decades-old child-rape charges.

“Whatever you think about the so-called crime, Polanski has served his time,” the op-ed said, referring to Polanski’s guilty plea to drugging and raping a 13-year-old girl in 1972 and his subsequent 42-day prison sentence on an apparent plea deal.

“It is a shocking way to treat such a man,” the op-ed said.

The op-ed’s author? Harvey Weinstein.

Read it here.

Today, Weinstein is under attack from all sides after a New York Times report linked him to alleged sexual harassments and subsequent payoffs dating back decades. More women have come forth with allegations since the report was published, and Weinstein has been fired from the production company he co-founded.

Hollywood giants such as Meryl Streep, Judi Dench and Kate Winslethave spoken out against him.

It will be interesting to see whether Hollywood bigwigs begin to change their tune on Polanski as well. More than 100 of them signed an online petition eight years ago demanding the U.S. stop trying to extradite him. That petition no longer can be found.

Recently, two more women have come out with allegations against the 84-year-old Polanski, alleging he raped them when they were teenagers. So much for the thinking that what happened in 1972 was a one-time mistake.

How could people continue to defend him while reviling people like Weinstein and Bill Cosby?

At the bottom of Weinstein’s 2009 op-ed is one reader comment, posted a few days ago. It says, simply, “This didn’t age well.”

That’s an understatement. The same could be said of that petition about Polanski.

Enter your email here to subscribe to the daily Morning edition newsletter

Jay EvensenJay is senior editorial columnist for the Deseret News.

Jay Evensen
@jayevensen
[email protected]

Ok, do you know what your co-workers do after hours in restaurants? Should you be held responsible for them jerking off in a plant?
I would know if I was on the board for the company and there were multiple million dollar + payouts to victims, yes.

She looks so shamed and helpless. Meryl, Damon, every star in Hollywood knows and hasn't said anything so I can't. The last two Democrat presidents are very chummy even though everyone know what a monster he is. Just got to let him do what he wants..

I bet that's like a mocking power move. A position he's probably had her in privately or maybe even at some Clinton/podesta weirdo freak party.

is it bad that I read the topic title as they accused Harvey of rap and I immediately thought "oh christ, its even worse than we ever thought. Harvey's responsible for rap!"

She looks so shamed and helpless. Meryl, Damon, every star in Hollywood knows and hasn't said anything so I can't. The last two Democrat presidents are very chummy even though everyone know what a monster he is. Just got to let him do what he wants..

I bet that's like a mocking power move. A position he's probably had her in privately or maybe even at some Clinton/podesta weirdo freak party.

That picture makes a guy so mad you could go curb stomp the sucker.

Goddamn, that's gross. Wouldn't be surprised at all though.

I dont understand.....what does CNN, Obama or Clinton has anything to do with this? So he is a hollywood producer who donate to the dems. Did they know he was sexually assaulting people when they took his money? If not then what do you expect them to do now? Also what happens to proven innocent until guilty?

I agree with you up until this point of the thread, but I am still reading for more evidence.

Back