Tim Kennedy joins Infowars

Your type? You sound bigoted. *gasp*

Islam is the most problematic. Yes, I'm going to single it out. You are not at risk of dying for depicting pictures of Jesus Christ. Multiple people have been killed for doing the same to Muhammad. There is a stark difference between the way these religious groups act in 2016. That's why there's focus on Islam.
Your type isn't bigoted it refers to type of person deeply obsessed with Islam and Isis like you and trump ergo "your type"

Christians don't worry about the prophet depictions no but that doesn't stop plenty of Christians causing mass atrocities which you gladly ignore

It wasn't a false comparison. It was entirely accurate. There were 32,000 vehicular homicides in 2014 alone. If you assess the importance of one issue based on its death toll compared to another, then you should not concern yourself with school shootings when there are greater dangers out there. You can take cars out of the equation and focus on black on black crime. Inner city violence between black people is more common than school shootings perpetrated by white people. By your own logic, you shouldn't be concerned about school shootings so long as the inner city violence exists.
And as I pointed out you need to only include vehicular attacks aka people who deliberately tried to kill someone in a car in a mass atrocity, you can't compare total number of traffic deaths with a mass shooting

Your type isn't bigoted it refers to type of person deeply obsessed with Islam and Isis like you and trump ergo "your type"

You're terrible at sensing sarcasm. You're also terrible at identifying my political persuasion, as evidenced by the quip about Trump.

You're all over the place. The majority of school shootings have no Christian element to them. If a Muslim person shot up his school because the students made fun of him, I wouldn't classify that as a Muslim attack. Why? Because he wasn't doing it in the name of Islam.

You're right, I don't. I don't think Muslims should be banned, either.
Oh so now you disagree with trump? I thought you were supportive of him banning Muslims "until we work out what's going on" bahaha

The original Klan was very representative of large swaths of Christians during the period. The Ku Klux Klan is more representative of the Old Testament than cafeteria Christians, that's for sure.
Honestly man, I think guys like you need something to be upset with and fight against. Similar to the way I think terrorists would find a reason to commit terror without religion, I think you would find something to be outraged about, as well. This is our nature

You're terrible at sensing sarcasm. You're also terrible at identifying my political persuasion, as evidenced by the quip about Trump.
And you are terrible at logic and balanced views

You should embrace the world not fear it

And as I pointed out you need to only include vehicular attacks aka people who deliberately tried to kill someone in a car in a mass atrocity, you can't compare total number of traffic deaths with a mass shooting

'As I pointed out' You didn't point out anything. You came up with an excuse that had no rationale behind it. Whether it was deliberate or not is not a factor. The point is that it is something that results in considerably more deaths. If you're concerned only about the death toll, then you should refocus you're concern to that issue. You are more likely to die in a car crash than in a school shooting. You also neglected to address the issue of inner city shootings, which completely takes your deliberate excuse out of the equation.

Honestly man, I think guys like you need something to be upset with and fight against. Similar to the way I think terrorists would find a reason to commit terror without religion, I think you would find something to be outraged about, as well. This is our nature
Exactly! Terrorist are terrorists! They will always exist as terrorism is just a method of violence to even the odds and make a big impact

'As I pointed out' You didn't point out anything. You came up with an excuse that had no rationale behind it. Whether it was deliberate or not is not a factor. The point is that it is something that results in considerably more deaths. If you're concerned only about the death toll, then you should refocus you're concern to that issue. You are more likely to die in a car crash than in a school shooting. You also neglected to address the issue of inner city shootings, which completely takes your deliberate excuse out of the equation.
You haven't once tried to address the terrible atrocities caused by Christian terrorists

Yes, people dying at the hands of Muslim terrorists upsets me. Seeing an airport blown up in Belgium upsets me. Seeing 40+ women and children murdered in Pakistan upsets me. Seeing over a hundred people gunned down in France upsets me. Seeing dozens of people shot in Tel Aviv while trying to enjoy their meal upsets me. Murder is very upsetting to me.

You haven't once tried to address the terrible atrocities caused by Christian terrorists

What is there to address? Christian history is rich with bloodshed. That doesn't make Christians today equally as problematic.

Yes, people dying at the hands of Muslim terrorists upsets me. Seeing an airport blown up in Belgium upsets me. Seeing 40+ women and children murdered in Pakistan upsets me. Seeing over a hundred people gunned down in France upsets me. Seeing dozens of people shot in Tel Aviv while trying to enjoy their meal upsets me. Murder is very upsetting to me.
Seeing home grown Christians kill school kids clearly doesn't upset him though

Mass shootings are not an issue for this guy.....

I'm not the one with the small minded world view full of fear and bias ;)

Your view is very small-minded in that you lack any sort of substance or frame of reference. You don't have much to offer apart from emotional appeals and platitudes.

What is there to address? Christian history is rich with bloodshed. That doesn't make Christians today equally as problematic.
Lots of mass shootings and bombings in USA done by self identified Christians

Plus a lot of the cops shooting random people are christian

Exactly! Terrorist are terrorists! They will always exist as terrorism is just a method of violence to even the odds and make a big impact
Yep. The people planning and ordering these acts have motives outside of religion. The pawns in place to carry them out are indoctrinated fools, totally uneducated and poor as dirt. a lot of them actually had their families killed in past wars and violence, giving them a reason to look for vengeance. These terrorist groups and leaders just give them a good reason. Let's not forget, there are high powered people in various areas in government and in the three letter organizations who have their hands in these organizations too. Qui Bono, right? There are people benefitting from these terrible acts

Seeing home grown Christians kill school kids clearly doesn't upset him though

'Seeing home grown Christians' Once again, the majority of school shootings do not involve any sort of Christian element. In fact, a lot of them are perpetrated by atheists and agnostics.

Your view is very small-minded in that you lack any sort of substance or frame of reference. You don't have much to offer apart from emotional appeals and platitudes.
Just flippant stuff like logic and facts eh

But hey we don't look internally at the worrying trend of Christians doing mass shootings in USA
USA is only country with this level of mass shootings and it ain't Muslims doing it

Lol, a comedian by the name of Bryan callen likes to use a quote that fits perfectly here. 'I see men striking at the branches of evil, without attacking the root'. Maybe your hearts in the right place, but Islam is not the culprit

Back