Tim Kennedy joins Infowars

It is objectively not. No reasonable, logical, objectively minded and critically thinking person thinks that. None. There are no great minds or people echoing your sentiments. Just more hate mongers who are also benefitting from your easily manipulated mind

Demonizing people as 'hate mongers' is not an argument. Richard Dawkins is a great mind. So is Sam Harris. So is Ayaan Hirsi Ali. They all echo the same position on Islam.

It objectively is. Muslim terrorists credit the Quran for their behavior. Their actions are in accordance with the prophet Muhammad, who Muslims say they aspire to be like.
Btw, Alexander Breivik said he was a Christian (culturally, lol) and called himself a savior of Christianity.

He killed 77 people, many of which were children stuck on an island.

Btw, Alexander Breivik said he was a Christian (culturally, lol) and called himself a savior of Christianity.

He killed 77 people, many of which were children stuck on an island.

Christian terrorists do exist and Christianity, as followed as written, is problematic. You're reaffirming what I already said.

Demonizing people as 'hate mongers' is not an argument. Richard Dawkins is a great mind. So is Sam Harris. So is Ayaan Hirsi Ali. They all echo the same position on Islam.
Difference being they're totally anti religion and say similar things about them all. They hate religion and guess what?! They profit off of speaking their mind this way. They appeal to people like you.

It objectively is. Muslim terrorists credit the Quran for their behavior. Their actions are in accordance with the prophet Muhammad, who Muslims say they aspire to be like.
You can't see your confused thinking

Nothing I will say will help

If I continue to discuss you will just sit in your trench trying to "win"

If I leave you will just think "Haha I won"

I believe your views are shallow and small minded and dangerous for society as a whole

But you don't care. That's your choice. Fear Islam if you want.

I don't fear it

Difference being they're totally anti religion and say similar things about them all. They hate religion and guess what?! They profit off of speaking their mind this way. They appeal to people like you.

That's not a difference. I've said things against Christianity within this very thread, within this same page, actually.

You can't see your confused thinking

Nothing I will say will help

If I continue to discuss you will just sit in your trench trying to "win"

If I leave you will just think "Haha I won"

I believe your views are shallow and small minded and dangerous for society as a whole

But you don't care. That's your choice. Fear Islam if you want.

I don't fear it

You're projecting your own intellectual inadequacies onto others. When you say something about 'confused thinking', you're actually referring to yourself.

I don't 'fear Islam' in the sense you're implying. I recognize that it's problematic and want to see its influenced greatly decreased.

It's funny that you would call me dangerous when it is Muslim apologetics that gives Muslim terrorists safe harbor and the justification to continue on their path.

You're projecting your own intellectual inadequacies onto others. When you say something about 'confused thinking', you're actually referring to yourself.

I don't 'fear Islam' in the sense you're implying. I recognize that it's problematic and want to see its influenced greatly decreased.
Ad hominem, I can do that too. I believe you to be ignorant and bigoted and deeply want to be taken seriously with your pseudo intellectual posts but people with a brain will see the flaws

I find it funny but also worrying there are so many scared folks across

Brighten up your world

It's very small minded

Ad hominem, I can do that too. I believe you to be ignorant and bigoted and deeply want to be taken seriously with your pseudo intellectual posts but people with a brain will see the flaws

Again, you're just recycling the same statement over and over again. At least try and add some flare to it instead of just saying the same thing repeatedly. You appear to be rhetorically dry at this point.

I find it funny but also worrying there are so many scared folks across

I find it worrying, not funny, that there are so many naive and delusional people that genuinely feel that Islam is anything but a violent doctrine.

Brighten up your world. It's very small minded

More platitudes.

Nothing you or I can say would ever away Coolidge

He needs to go spend time in prison with some Islamic folk in a sort of scenario like the ed Norton bigot character in American history X when he was forced to spend time with the black folks he hated so much and eventually realised they are just like him

Ironically Coolidge has a lot in common with extremists

Again, you're just recycling the same statement over and over again. At least try and add some flare to it instead of just saying the same thing repeatedly. You appear to be rhetorically dry at this point.

I find it worrying, not funny, that there are so many naive and delusional people that genuinely feel that Islam is anything but a violent doctrine.

More platitudes.
Keep polishing those guns

I hope you are ready to defend yourself from the terrifying Islamic invasion that doesn't exist

Nothing you or I can say would ever away Coolidge

He needs to go spend time in prison with some Islamic folk in a sort of scenario like the ed Norton bigot character in American history X when he was forced to spend time with the black folks he hated so much and eventually realised they are just like him

Ironically Coolidge has a lot in common with extremists

The fact that conversions to Islam are so prevalent in prison is quite telling.

Keep polishing those guns

Don't own any, nor do I intend to buy any.

I hope you are ready to defend yourself from the terrifying Islamic invasion that doesn't exist

Islamists aren't going to invade the United States in the traditional sense. They're going to insert themselves among the population and carry out terrorist attacks, just as they did in San Bernardino.

The fact that conversions to Islam are so prevalent in prison is quite telling.
You are obsessed with Islam and Isis

OBSESSED

Spend some time in Europe and see no one is obsessed as you with Islam

Don't own any, nor do I intend to buy any.

Islamists aren't going to invade the United States in the traditional sense. They're going to insert themselves among the population and carry out terrorist attacks, just as they did in San Bernardino.
Bwhahahahaha ha "insert themselves" BWHAHAHAHA

Omg dude how's that tin foil hat

Wait maybe they will insert themselves in the women and breed out the natives?

False flag operation dude

You are obsessed with Islam and Isis

OBSESSED

Spend some time in Europe and see no one is obsessed as you with Islam

But they are. European governments are on constant high alert over Muslim terrorism. That doesn't surprise me with them blowing up airports and such.

Bwhahahahaha ha "insert themselves" BWHAHAHAHA

Omg dude how's that tin foil hat

Wait maybe they will insert themselves in the women and breed out the natives?

False flag operation dude

It's not a conspiracy theory. The 9/11 hijackers did just that. Tashfeen Malik and her husband did just that. They don't come over and announce themselves as terrorists, genius.

But they are. European governments are on constant high alert over Muslim terrorism. That doesn't surprise me with them blowing up airports and such.
Lol dude I live In Europe
No really we are not obsessed with Isis
They mock them on tv

In London as I said a lunatic was a knife was stood off by unarmed citizens
In Scotland a random guy punched a terrorist

People just carry on with life an think Isis are lunatic scumbags

They don't go round hating on Muslims and Islam or fearing some "take over"

No one gives a fuck, they live life

Back