• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tired of miocic's lazy ass

Then give up the belt
Why? He's fighting March 2nd, that's 6.5 months after his previous fight, which was a tough 5 round war. You think that's enough time between fights to be stripped of the belt? If so, the majority of champions in recent years would be stripped. Is that what you're advocating for?

Why? He's fighting March 2nd, that's 6.5 months after his previous fight, which was a tough 5 round war. You think that's enough time between fights to be stripped of the belt? If so, the majority of champions in recent years would be stripped. Is that what you're advocating for?
lol these Haters make no damn sense. Fighting in March is what they are pretty much asking for yet they still want to shit on him.

He’s defended once in 2 years

With a march booking, that'll be his second fight in 7 month period. Go take a nap TS.

No. He's holding up the division. Im all for saving lives but vacate the belt then.

"Saving lives." lol Firemen spend the vast majority of their on duty time snacking, watching TV and cutting the station's lawn. Or going to the scene of a fender bender and blocking a traffic lane for half an hour.

But then again there are still tons of Americans who think cops are involved in shoot outs once or twice a month.

He KNOWS dana doesnt like him,so he isnt really go out of his way to do what he wants

Lazy is the wrong word. Guy is the HW champ of the world, and still keeps his dayjob as a firefighter. If he wants to take time off to save lives and raise his family, you can't criticize the guy for it. Well you can I guess, but you come off as a major dick.

He has prioritize his life. You can't hold up a division, just because you have another job you got to do. It's only fair and respectful to the other fighters if he sticks to one job. So he should just pick a job. Retire and stay as a firefighter or comeback as a fighter full time. None of this I'm one foot in the door and one foot out of it.

He had eye surgery.... Injuries are a part of the fight game, unfortunately. Sometimes they cause prolongued layoffs, it happens to just about everyone.

Also "once in 2 years" just isn't true. He won the title back from DC on Aug 17, 2019, and then defended it in Aug 2020. It is now Oct 2020. Not sure if math is your strong suit, but that's not 2 years.

That’s a lie. He didn’t hold the belt a whole year. Then regained it. Then due to eye surgery due to being injured regaining the belt. And with Covid, he defended a year later. The whole trilogy was two years. And Stipe defended against DC within six months of beating Ngannou.

Spread this shit elsewhere.

Give Stipe a break here you guys. He just fought DC like 2 months ago last August so it hasn't been that long since he has last fought. From late August to March, it's only like 7.5 months at max anyways.

That being said, DC would have provided more interesting match-ups to pretty much the vast majority of the HW roster compared to Stipe who most likely prefers to KO/TKO his opponents most of the time.

But if Stipe really wants to take more time off because of preparation, injury, etc. Make an interim HW belt between Ngannou and Black Beast and have Stipe face the winner of that bout.

Because Champion vs Champion bouts are always exciting.

Champs should have to defend belts twice a year. Fighting every 6 months doesn’t seem too unrealistic to me for a professional fighter.
6 months is reasonable but 7 months is absurd? Because that's the time between his last fight with DC and the next with Ngannou. Are you upset he had an eye injury and then he was delayed by a little thing like a global pandemic?

I don't understand the Stipe hate. Dude is taking time off after the last fight to give his brain time to heal, a fight where he took a bunch of punches thrown by Daniel Cormier, who believe or not at HW punches hard as hell. If he doesn't let his brain heal he will get knocked out, it's a smart thing to do. He is not dodging anybody, especially a guy without any wrestling who he beat decisively before. I think Francis will be HW champ oneday but he probably won't beat Stipe ever.

Yeah, fulltime firefighter, father AND UFC HW champ. He sure is the epitome of laziness.
Nah he's a part time volunteer firefighter. I'm not knocking him in anyway but that's what he is.

Lazy is the wrong word. Guy is the HW champ of the world, and still keeps his dayjob as a firefighter. If he wants to take time off to save lives and raise his family, you can't criticize the guy for it. Well you can I guess, but you come off as a major dick.
Image if you only went to your job once a year to work?

I really hate Stipe, and the people who wank him. dude wouldn't be anywhere near the belt during Pride era

ngannou should've gotten the chance to take his head off 2 years ago
He did get a chance 2 years ago and couldnt do it...where have you been?
<{vega}>

No. He's holding up the division. Im all for saving lives but vacate the belt then.
That and from what Dana said, he volunteers a few times a month. He is hardly over worked if thats true.

Back