Titanfall 2: Post info here

The irony in this post is quite thick.
well of all the FPS, ive only really enjoyed the battlefield series and unlike COD which has done the yearly route, BF does it about once every 2 years so it aint that bad, plus they do give away dlc's

I got to Gen10 on the Xbox 360, and I bought it for the Xbone but I haven't played it too much on the Xbone just because of my year and a half of Destiny, and my current addiction to Fallout 4 and the Division. I think I MIGHT be Gen 2 on the Xbone but I'm not even sure of that.

I truly love this game though. So much fun, so smooth and so fast. Perfect balance for movement and parkour, jumping and mantling etc. So smooth and fun. Tight gunplay, tight controls, excellent graphics, perfect interfacing between pilot and mech.

I really look forward to TF2.

The irony in this post is quite thick.

Eh. In my very humble opinion Battlefield is a very different MP experience. The scale just dwarfs that of CoD or Titanfall. I can remember so many truly "epic" matches in BF 4 alone that outweigh the entirety of my COD/TF matches over the years.

I'm at the point where the only FPS I play now is Battlefield.

Truthfully I have never tried the Battlefield series because it looks so awesome and epic that I know I will get hooked and invest way more time into it than I should. Honestly I have purposely avoided it because I know I would be totally addicted.

That may or may not make sense to you, but bear in mind I already have a serious addiction to Titanfall, The Division and now Fallout 4, so there is no way I am going to even TRY battlefield. In fact, I won't even watch youtube videos on it.

Titanfall 2 news has been revealed along with EA’s earning conference in the previous 24 hours.

The upcoming sequel to the critically acclaimed yet somewhat forgotten Respawn Entertainment’s 2014 Titanfall has recently been revealed by EA and Respawn in a new teaser. Fans and players alike have rejoiced with their excitement for a bigger and better Titanfall, now also releasing on the Playstation 4 platform, unlike the previous’ exclusive Origins PC and Xbox 360 release.

Now, EA has confirmed a release window of Quarter 3 2016. Gamers will see Titanfall 2 drop between July and September of this year sometime, according to the following:

504d960f333ce3b025c129651ce326c2.png

The masses will have to wait until June 12 at EA PLAY to see the first game play footage of their favourite mechs in action. The game will be competing with many other large first-person shooter titles, including Call of Duty Infinite Warfare and most likely Battlefield 1. The question now for both fans and developers is: Will the game be more successful than the first and be able to stand out among the other giants of the FPS genre release chaos? We god damn hope so.

Titanfall 2 will be releasing late 2016 on platforms PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4.

By Omi K
http://youtube.com/AnimatedKookie
https://twitter.com/AnimatedKookie

Link:
http://www.stickytrigger.com/games/titanfall-2-set-to-release-late-2016/

Article said:
EA has posted its first teaser trailer for Titanfall 2, the followup to 2014's first person shooter from Respawn Entertainment. The game will launch on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, though a launch timeframe has yet to be announced.

EA has also launched a
Titanfall 2 teaser site, which lets you sign up for news on the game. The site also states that the full reveal will take place on June 12, during EA's E3 press conference.

While not much is known about Titanfall 2, it's thought that the game, which will still feature players piloting massive mechs called titans, will feature a full single-player story mode this time around. If the teaser trailer is any indication, players may also be able to wield mêlée weapons in the new game.

http://www.windowscentral.com/ea-teases-titanfall-2-full-reveal-coming-june-12

They included a campaign mode. Looking forward to this!!!!

Last edited:
I heard nothing but bad things about the first one.

I literally got an X1 just to play this game. I returned it in a week. The game is fun but the AI ruined it for me. Every time I thought I was killing a player it was AI. Not enough players per map either. There is tons of potential in this franchise though so I'm keeping an eye on this.

I will say for the 87 millionth time: Titanfall is the very best FPS PvP available. No other game offers the fast, smooth mechanics that Titanfall offers. I can't wait for part 2.

I will say for the 87 millionth time: Titanfall is the very best FPS PvP available. No other game offers the fast, smooth mechanics that Titanfall offers. I can't wait for part 2.

no it wasn't. It failed as next gen, and it failed to keep a nice size player based an wasn't well supported after launch and you can thank shitty ass EA for that. i wont touch it because im pretty much done with EA.

wasnt titan fall basically the last COD only with the option to go into a mech power suit. Man gaming companies are really milking FPS games. I'll stick to BF5 for my FPS this year
Battlefield Hardline. Did you forget about that turd?

No other FPS comes close to it for control, smooth gameplay, mechanics, etc.

Battlefield Hardline. Did you forget about that turd?
I did already thats why I didnt mention it in a Titan 2 thread, I think I sold the game after 2months, Im actually thinking if I should buy it cheap, since they are giving the expansions out for free now hehehe

I did already thats why I didnt mention it in a Titan 2 thread, I think I sold the game after 2months, Im actually thinking if I should buy it cheap, since they are giving the expansions out for free now hehehe
Battlefield is just as generic and played out as COD at this point, and rehashes the same shit every year the same way. So don't act all high and mighty BF is no better than COD at all. And don't tell me BF is realistic LOL.

At least Cod always gives good co op content. Unlike BF, and Cod usually has a far better single player experience.

Battlefield is just as generic and played out as COD at this point, and rehashes the same shit every year the same way. So don't act all high and mighty BF is no better than COD at all. And don't tell me BF is realistic LOL.

At least Cod always gives good co op content. Unlike BF, and Cod usually has a far better single player experience.
Sorry but Ive enjoyed BF better than COD , I also like that BF has dedicated servers. FPS in general have just been rehases. I think the most dynamic FPS so far this year has been Rainbox six siege. And sorry I dont enjoy COD and there K/D kill fests and exo jump suits. Battlefield is a great FPS with a mixture of large open world battles and small infantry based warfare depending on mode.

BF is going down because EA wont allow dice to do what they want. example: air combat in BF game are shit and a huge step back from BF2. You have a small box to fly in and you cant do high alt combat like you use to be able to do. maps are to small for aircraft. Its small stupid thing they do that ruin BF games, they're far better then stupid COD games.

BF is going down because EA wont allow dice to do what they want. example: air combat in BF game are shit and a huge step back from BF2. You have a small box to fly in and you cant do high alt combat like you use to be able to do. maps are to small for aircraft. Its small stupid thing they do that ruin BF games, they're far better then stupid COD games.
Not if you like arcade shooting, good co op and decent single player, then cod wipes the floor with bf.

More team based large scale mutliplayer and graphics? Yeah, BF all day.

Titanfall 2 is up for Pre-Order on Amazon with a release date of October 28th for now.

Back