Titanfall 2: Post info here

I didn't see a smartpistol in any footage so far, thank God... But that Grappling hook looks like it might be a pretty game-changing element. Looking forward to this.

Collectors editions:

91zVhVnQXqL._SL1500_.jpg

Some confirmed info:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AUorPQGdbRzJk_YJYMG7qcek54OEpmFtZ5Z6snXMTk8/edit?pref=2&pli=1#

Titanfall 2 Information

Don't be afraid to hit me up on steam or something if you see something wrong.

ID:Kihota or message /u/theofficiallegatus (a /r/titanfall mod) on reddit .

An in depth discussion of these topics will be coming in Fast talk Ep.2, available here in the next few days.
General Information

Single Player Information (Trailer)

• Advanced ai (voiced character)

• Titans can throw you (could be scripted)

• Story about the bond of a titan and pilot

• Spider bots

• Focus on militia

• MC is jack cooper/BT

• Sword can block

• More titan functionality

• Possible time travel elements (speculation)

• More “open” than a traditional campaign

• About a grunt that becomes a pilot (wow not even gen 10 what a scrub)

• More focus on titans as battle buddies.

• Titan not sentient but close enough.

• Titan will be Vanguard frame (Atlas equivalent)

• Same universe somewhere down the road, not a direct sequel, some old friends and new faces.

• Size is Meaty, lots of content.

Multiplayer Information (Trailer)
Customization
  • New helmets

• Custom paint jobs, nose arts, callsigns.

• 6 different titan frames

• Old frames won't be returning. Instead its upgraded versions

• Pilot abilities change your player model.

• Both cosmetic and function options are available to titans and pilots, “both how your pilot/titan look and what they can do”
Pilots
  • http://www.titanfall.com/en_us/pilots/

• Grappling hook, looks like a swing style, instead of reel style

• Able to hover

• 2 Pilot abilities

• Data knife is a weapon (has some weight to it.)

• Gravity shuriken

• Health bars on pilots

• Hemlock,CAR, Kraber, Spitfire, Satchels are back (semi speculation)

• Mastiff is laser shotgun

• Lstar

• Alternator (twin barreled submachine gun)

• Softball (grenade launcher for use against pilots and titans)

• Weapons have Levels

• Double take is a sniper (so called because it fires 2 shots)

• Mozambique? Appears to be a long long gun at any rate

• Throwing radar Kunai (pulse blade)

• Pilot ability exists that allows you to stay hidden from the pulse blade (above)

• Grapple hook works on everything, “Balance nightmare” (don't envy these guys)

• Holo pilot Mimics last move

• Mini map changed a bit

• Ability to Powerslide

• Sliding doesn't slow down momentum.

• 3 kinds of melee, quick melee, hold/ long melee, fast melee/(chains from dash/slide.

• Phase shift, could be flashback move (speculation)

• Stim confirmed

• B-hop changes (nothing concrete i’ve got like 5 people telling me 5 things. Also (consoles) Lets just wait this one out a bit. Says they are in "slowed the game down a fair bit",()

• Strafe eject is in

• Movement changed a “bit”

• SP confirmed, “with changes”

Titans
  • http://www.titanfall.com/en_us/titans/

• “Titans are characters almost”

• (Male) SCORCH FRAME: OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE FLAME SYSTEMS. “Blunt and direct” T-203 Thermite LauncherFirewall: directed wall of flamesIncendiary trap: Heat shield: block/ aoe dmgFlame core: giant wave of fire

• (Female) ION FRAME: LASER FOCUS Splitter rifleLaser shot, Directed beam Laser tripwire: Boomsvortex shield: Block and return dmg Laser core: pewpew

• LEGION FRAME ??? unknown (speculation)

• VANGUARD FRAME: ??? in campaign (atlas equivalent)

• RONIN FRAME:Unsheathes Katana leadwall shotgun: shots bounce off wallsArc wave: cc that does damage and slowsPhase dash: blink (*teleports behind you*)Sword block (reduces incoming damage, can be used indefinitely)Sword core (melee buffs and extra attacks) Let it be on record that I called the sword core

• Cores are frame locked, think heros, Mobas. This is a bad comparison but I don't really have another

• All Titans have are named and have unique voices.

• Enhanced auto titan.

• Rodeo is changed, you take out a portion of the titans health by stealing a battery, which you can use to buff friendly titans any future rodeos drops a grenade into a slot

Other
  • EAs focus for esports appears to be SPORTS ARE YOU IN THE GAME. no news on more titanfall competitive support This may tie into networks..

• Networks looks to be a Clan system

• Frame rate is 144 support on pc, 60 on console

• "People who haven't played Titanfall in awhile will play Titanfall 2 and think it feels the same," he said. "People who are hardcore who still play it a lot, will notice some changes.

• NEW MAP : Boom Town, Bombed out IMC training field

• NEW MODE: BOUNTY HUNT. New attrition, “casual”,

• CONFIRMED TO HAVE COMPETITIVE MODES: Team is not talking about it yet

• “Big leaps in tech”

• Certain modes will not have AI

• Titanfall merch, Figs, Posters

• Generations are in but have been changed, “expect something different”

• The engine is the same as the first game, but they have upgraded a large number of things, including physics, audio and post effects

• Dedicated servers again, but no longer azure

• Burn cards have been reworked

Titanfall 2: Shooter Named Best Online Multiplayer Title at Game Critics Awards
The list named "Titanfall 2" among the best games showcased at the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2016. Other winners include "Horizon: Zero Dawn" and "The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild."

Facebook link

If you don't like the bots, you can play Pilot Hunter, which is just CoD with Titanfall movement mechanics and Titans. I think they had the formula perfect with the first release. I love the AI.

Grappling hook is awesome, glad they are listening to the community on some things. I suck pretty hard at this game and they need to buff the titans and the AOE on the fire bot.

http://www.gamesradar.com/titanfall-2-goes-commando-with-a-special-callsign-for-test-event-players/

Article said:
Want to simultaneously show off your early Titanfall 2 adopter status and your support for manly friendships between humans and robots? Respawn Entertainment is offering this callsign for the full game to everybody who plays during the Titanfall 2 tech test Amped Happy Hour event:

Article said:
Dillon would approve. You'll have two opportunities to participate in the Amped Happy Hour: once from 9 to 10 am PDT / 5 to 6 pm BST on Saturday, and again from 4 to 5 pm PDT on Saturday / 12 am to 1 am BST on Sunday. The tech test will run all weekend, but Respawn really wants to get people pouring onto the servers for those two periods.

For those of you who buy a PvP game to play a Single Player Campaign: There is one.

Also there is no season pass. All DLC content will be free.

Damn, I'd buy this if COD4 remastered wasn't coming out next week. Hoping the online community remains super active for a long time as I will most likely get this sometime down the road

It will. There is still a core group playing the original Titanfall.

Campaign is AMAZING.

Here is some of my PvP from last night:

I liked the first one and am enjoying the campaign on the second one now. Played like 2 matches in PVP man i suck but will finish campaign then dive full on into PVP.

Caulderborn on PC for anyone down to get some matches going.

Yeah the campaign is sick. I played through it on Hard on the first day. After a day of PvP, I started the campaign again on Master difficulty. So far so goo. I am right near the end, but I don't know for sure that I will be able to finish it.

Once I DO finish it on master, I plan on going back through once more on the easiest setting and finding all the helmets. I have bee capturing clips every time I find a helmet. Some day I might get around to making a video with them, but some jobless nerd has probably already taken care of that anyways.

Back