Tito continues to make strides as a public servant in Huntington Beach

I used to hate Tito. His dumb grave digger and t shirts he used to wear.

But I actually believe he’s a really good person deep down. He was legit caring on TUF. I think he means well and isn’t a mean person. He just isn’t the brightest when it comes to public speaking or thinking quickly on his feet.

Doesn’t mean I don’t love to make fun of him though.

I used to hate Tito. His dumb grave digger and t shirts he used to wear.

But I actually believe he’s a really good person deep down. He was legit caring on TUF. I think he means well and isn’t a mean person. He just isn’t the brightest when it comes to public speaking or thinking quickly on his feet.

Doesn’t mean I don’t love to make fun of him though.
Agreed. Kinda feel bad for him, he's really stupid but I think he genuinely believes he's doing what's right.

Correction: some masks are not effective as other masks.

All masks work to a certain degree.

Wrong, I'm still waiting for any Data supporting mask use in any nation.

It's easy, go look at when a government mandated masks, and go look at new cases, do they go up or down??

Have fun

Good for Tito, glad he is not bowing to the fake outrage crowd and remaining true to his beliefs.

Wrong, I'm still waiting for any Data supporting mask use in any nation.

It's easy, go look at when a government mandated masks, and go look at new cases, do they go up or down??

Have fun
There were multiple studies quoted in the thread. Go look for them. It’s winter.. people are gonna be inside regardless. Is that gonna go through your thick skull?

I don’t have the energy to explain further.

he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but certainly was a draw back in the day.

Looks like we found a Tito voter.

Holy shit... imagine that... him being borderline retarded is one thing... but imagine being a Tito voter.... having to get up in the morning knowing you're a Tito voter... fuck me. Is there a lower form of life?

i feel like that term matters less and less. i have met too many absolute idiots at the high end of the middle class spectrum of income or low end of high class but you talk to them and you see how they function and spend their money you wonder how its possible. it actually makes no sense at all. i've seen companies run by idiots to success. sometimes stupid logic and just having some sort of it factor that can appeal to a small crowd at the least you can be success. i actually would bet being a big idiot helps you be successful in this country.

It's one of the most profound misunderstandings shared by the majority of the population that capitalism is supposedly meritocratic. There is nothing substantially meritocratic about capitalism (, which some of the early libertarians understood well, instead arguing for a free market system because of its supposed nomological tendency to increase prosperity all around.), and there never has been - especially in a volatile, internationally interdependent stock market world.

There were multiple studies quoted in the thread. Go look for them. It’s winter.. people are gonna be inside regardless. Is that gonna go through your thick skull?

I don’t have the energy to explain further.

Lol wtf r u talking about? We are talking about masks effectiveness in preventing community spread in doors.

Claiming people are in doors in winter, and cases sky rocketing, proves my point dummy, that masks were ineffective at preventing community spread.

It's one of the most profound misunderstandings shared by the majority of the population that capitalism is supposedly meritocratic. There is nothing substantially meritocratic about capitalism (, which some of the early libertarians understood well, instead arguing for a free market system because of its supposed nomological tendency to increase prosperity all around.), and there never has been - especially in a volatile, internationally interdependent stock market world.

its garbage

Lol wtf r u talking about? We are talking about masks effectiveness in preventing community spread in doors.

Claiming people are in doors in winter, and cases sky rocketing, proves my point dummy, that masks were ineffective at preventing community spread.

you know more about epidemiologist that spend their whole lives studying this. Ok, hope you enjoy the corona wherever you are.

And I assume you're some foreign douche who talks shit about Americans with his foreign douche buddies while secretly wish he was American?

He's from Canada (or as I like to call it, North Wisconsin). Literally the most useless place in North america.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back