Today, I start lifting

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Just subscribed to a gym. I want to take my good looks to the next level, and be healthier and stronger in the process.

From this day henceforth, my dearest Shertards, you may refer to me as "dude", "bro", or any combination thereof.

If you want any advice on lifting, hit me up bros.

3 months. That's how long it takes to become a habit. Stick with it for three months. if you're not addicted by then you're destined to be a pussyless weak manlet betacuck for the rest of your life.

Last edited:
Just subscribed to a gym. I want to take my good looks to the next level, and be healthier and stronger in the process.

From this day henceforth, my dearest Shertards, you may refer to me as "dude", "bro", or any combination thereof.

If you want any advice on lifting, hit me up bros.

Use Mike Mentzer's heavy Duty or H.I.T. (HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING). It's designed for people who are steroid free and want to make maximum possible gains with a rational, scientific system of training that is also the safest way to train.

The key to success is cheat curls in the squat rack while your bromosexual partner spots you from behind.

Bow to your new God.

latest

Make another thread when ur benching teh 275

Curls and calf raises are the most important exercises you can do.

Avoid free weights because they cause injury.

When the weights are heavy just wrench it up with the strength of your lower back until you move the weight.

Also drink a gallon of milk a day and the gains will come.

Curls and calf raises are the most important exercises you can do.

Avoid free weights because they cause injury.

When the weights are heavy just wrench it up with the strength of your lower back until you move the weight.

Also drink a gallon of milk a day and the gains will come.

Pft, calf raises....

Just do 800 curls with 1 arm and you're gold.

homer2.jpg

I see two days of bench and preacher curls in your future before you decide, "fuck this noise."

Make sure that after every set you do, you pull up your shirt and look at your belly in the mirror.

Don't forget;
-1 set of curls
-check abs in the mirror
-repeat
-winning

It's important that you don't waste time with warm-ups etc, especially as a beginner with limited time and motivation
You can do deadlifts or bench press as warm-up
That way you'll see gainz much faster

It's important that you don't waste time with warm-ups etc, especially as a beginner with limited time and motivation
You can do deadlifts or bench press as warm-up
That way you'll see gainz much faster

c40.jpg

If we only had a sub forum dedicated to this topic ...

A can of redbull and a couple lines will help you to power thru your workouts and take them to the next level.

lqlrN7X_d.webp

To get max gains just get on test n HGH turn into a full bro.

Starting strength by some dude called riproe or something was good.

Stay out of the strength forum thou, those guys are angry.

Doubt you last longer than a couple weeks before giving up. I hear this shit from people all the time

Back