Tomorrow you will see the FEAR in Khabibs eyes

it already happened retard. conor looked like he shat in his pants/was suffering from withdrawal symptoms

That awkward arm swing at 39sec says it all, he was uncomfortable and nervous. it reminded me of Bethe jumping around all awkwardly before her fight with Ronda.

That awkward arm swing at 39sec says it all, he was uncomfortable and nervous. it reminded me of Bethe jumping around all awkwardly before her fight with Ronda.

conor doesnt start frontin until khabib has already walked off down the hall. like i say tho, his behaviour was probably more about drugs than anything

Khabib wanted off the bus and couldn't get off... and Conor having a bunch of guys with him was the same thing Khabib did to Artem. Relax and enjoy the entertainment, people.

running man is real scary...

He appeared to simply have no cardio endurance left at that point in Rd.3, despite all his self-admitted intensive efforts to fix that.
The guy just gets tired quite easily in around Rds 2 or 3 of several of his last fights, that's quite evident.

Fear, no fear.

It will make no difference.

Conor by swift KO.

Speaking as a Conor fan, Khabib is not going to be scared.

But! Conor should easily be able to deeply trigger him with references to his family (dad, wife), Dagestani culture, using religion as an excuse for bad weight cuts and even teramisu. Khabib will either not make it to the fight or is not going to fight smart.

Fear?

Khabib was wrestling bears as a kid. What does he have to fear from a dolly-tosser?

there's a requirement for making a thread this bad - you have to have a Conor av.

nah what were gonna see is Conor flinch like a bitch again and get tossed on his head if he tries any antics

Conner had almost 2 years to fight khabib or Tony..he fought No1 and threw at trolley instead of signing papers lol..who's really scared..but but but ull see hes been training with Dillon dainis..so fucking what..does Dillon Ground and pound like khabib I don't think so

These press conference weirdos are something else.

Probably piss their pants when a grown man makes eye contact with them.

There's a reason he stayed on that bus rather than coming out to confront goat Conor.

Tomorrow you are going to see the fear in Khabibs eyes it will be too obvious to miss it.

When goat Conor is looking and staring into your eyes a millimetre away, there's nothing more scary than that.
i'm confident you will.

tomorrow you and other Conor uber-fans will see fear in Khabib's eyes. because you'll want to. confirmation bias. it won't be there, but you'll see it.

which is pretty sad, actually.

i suggest you try to see the world as it is, not as you hope or want it to be.

Nobody is going to look scared and everyone will analyze every damn thing they see.. If someone flinches even a tiny bit people say it is game over. Both of these guys are the best at what they do. Nobody is afraid.

Fear is getting 20 of your hooligan buddy's attacking a bus as it's driving away, now that's fear.
right, like khabib walking up to king artem with 10 guys behind him, fear is a helluva thing homie.

There's a reason he stayed on that bus rather than coming out to confront goat Conor.

Tomorrow you are going to see the fear in Khabibs eyes it will be too obvious to miss it.

When goat Conor is looking and staring into your eyes a millimetre away, there's nothing more scary than that.

agreed. if I was khabib i would have jumped out of the window with the broken glass.

I truly don't understand how Conor gushers can post like this and not cringe at themselves.

This will be a great fight, and yes Conor can definitely win. Enjoy the moment(s) instead of bombing us with douche chills.

The closer we get to the fight the more retarded the posts get. Both groupies are reaching new heights of stupidity and fanboyism

Back