Crime Tony Blair knighted.

There is literally nothing they can do. Although, I agree with you, in a perfect world they would revolt. But that's not happening, and even if it did, these Globalists fucks aren't going anywhere.
Reported for antisemitism. :eek:

Tony Blair was a disaster for Britain all the way down.

Eal1bB6.gif

Sir Lewis Hamilton- controversial sure but I personally liked it

Sir Tony Blair- obviously ridiculous but expected given his history with the royals over there

Anyways what is the standard for this? Do they just knight whoever they personally like or think is badass?
Arise Sir Tony !!

-
All kidding aside, what was controversial about Hamilton getting knighted? He is the winningest British F1 driver ever. He has won more F1 races than any other driver; Schumacher is #2. He is tied with Schumacher for most F1 championships. I can't think of another British driver who has been more successfull.

Arise Sir Tony !!

-
All kidding aside, what was controversial about Hamilton getting knighted? He is the winningest British F1 driver ever. He has won more F1 races than any other driver; Schumacher is #2. He is tied with Schumacher for most F1 championships. I can't think of another British driver who has been more successfull.
Agreed, I'm really just stating that because of the pushback online. I think it makes complete sense and is well deserved, and I say that as a fan of Alonso and Max.

Arise Sir Tony !!

-

There is in theory a “taxpayer” test, and Hamilton is a tax exile in Monaco like a lot of F1 drivers - that’s also the reason David Beckham hasn’t made the cut apparently, plus he’s a brainless hatstand.

Tony Blair conducts his dirty businesses of advising dictators through a web of offshore companies, but as an ex-prime minister he gets a pass (and ordinarily he would have been knighted years ago, but apparently the Queen hates him, like most rationale people).

Are any of you old enough to remember when he got in as the prime minister?

Arise Sir Tony !!

-
I see no controversy. My husband was contracted and was on site at McLaren during the Jenson Lewis year so we were mad McLarenites. He is, of our time, our greatest racing driver.

Quite why David Beckham hasn't been knighted (yes I know the kerfuffle) I don't know. He single handedly got us through to the world cup and he's been such an ambassador for British sport. Not just football.

Who cares? What value does being knighted actually have? Nothing.. Its an outdated concept that plays to the British tabloids and that's about it. The british royalty serve zero fucking purpose other than as a source of amusement.

I see no controversy. My husband was contracted and was on site at McLaren during the Jenson Lewis year so we were mad McLarenites. He is, of our time, our greatest racing driver.

Quite why David Beckham hasn't been knighted (yes I know the kerfuffle) I don't know. He single handedly got us through to the world cup and he's been such an ambassador for British sport. Not just football.
I too don't know why Beckham wasn't knighted. I am kinda glad he hasn't because him and his wife have become somewhat annoying as of late, with them being try hards to push their brand Beckham. And David being contracted by the Qataris to be brand ambassador for the 2022 W.C. has really shit on his persona.

Isn't this the leftist PM that championed student loans being introduced into the UK. . . lol.

I can't believe he got knighted before Ozzy Osbourne. WTF man?

Whoevers doing the knighting accidents slips with the sword?

The elites don't even pretend to care anymore. Eat cake motherfuckers. When's Andrew getting indicted who has credible witness testimony he raped her at 15?
The police are making sure he never receives the indictment. So according to British law he has never been properly charged

Back