Media Tony Ferguson: “F*ck retiring. I’m going to fight until the wheels fall off”

Should El Cucuy retire?

• Total voters

why does tony look like beneil dariush in that first picture? or is it just me?
PSHgvek.jpeg

Last edited:
Tony the typa guy to say he'll fight till the wheels fall off while he's sittin on blocks

He's been running on 3 donuts for the last couple of years...

Conor might actually have a chance since he avoided him when Tony was tearing through the division when he was champion.
There's no "might" anymore. It'd be a Tito vs Chuck 3 scenario.

If there is not a gif in this thread with Tony shooped onto a chick driving with wheels actually off, I won't be mad.

But, I will be disappointed

landscape-1480525604-no-wheel-bud.giforGuO9.gif
car-without-wheels-running (1).gif

It's late, I'll check back tomorrow.

I appreciate you shoopers.
... My phone really doesn't want me to use shoop as a verb, or the word shoopers.

Last edited:
Homey them wheels been fell off
Fuck it tho let him lose double digit fights
I can't really think of one fighter ferg can beat these days silly me thinking he had a chance against Paddy

He needs sectioning before he Chris Benoits his family or something.

he might as well..let's face it, he's not going to do well after he stops fighting..there is no good option for T ferg unfortunately

Retiring will be worse for Tony

Would hate for a Chris Benoit situation to ever arise if he was forced to retire

Training and fighting keeps the man sane, let the man fight till he can fight no more

CTE means nothing to Tony

The screws will fall off those after all they are already loose.

It will be less funny down the line when Tony kills his wife and child and then kills himself Benoit style.

Back