Media Tony Ferguson hints upcoming fight news...

Its funny how guys like Khabib bitch and whine about the UFC not being run like a true sport but literally throw that shit right out the window when they become champs

Except oops, Tony would have fought MJ on short notice. Didn't even need to be for the belt. Just wanted to get paid the same amount as what he had agreed to fight for that night. The UF
Yeah, but the quote was:
Whatever it is, Tony is whole head above Khabib in the LW GOAT status simply by being such a badass taking all comers and not whining about a low pay here and there.

Crazy to see he hasn't fought for a title yet.

KW4CsLP.png

Tony is the real lw Champ. If he fights anything other than for the belt, khabib is ducking and we know who the real lw king is.
wtf are u talking about. khabib is suspended and will be suspended longer. smart people fight and stay active, no one is ducking anyone.

Yeah, but the quote was:

So asking to be paid what he signed for and not taking less $ on a few days notice is "whining"?

I'm pretty sure you don't actually believe that. Tony didn't ask for MORE money due to the last minute opponent change. He just said he'd fight for what he'd already signed for.

Let's use some common sense here.

imo nothing will be fixed until Khabibs situation.
any other fight doesnt make sense

Not "this", at least when it comes to the horseshit narrative that Tony wouldn't fight MJ as a replacement.

Tony actually said he absolutely WOULD but the UFC decided to be cheap and wanted him to fight MJ for way less $.

You would have to be brain dead to do what they asked him to do instead of just making weight and taking the show $ for the scheduled title fight.

People need to know what the fuck they are talking about at least a little before they post stupid shit.
He still didn't fight him though so this anywhere bullshit that people try to say Ferguson has that Khabib doesn't.

I understand why Ferguson didn't take the MJ fight but everyone makes out like khabib ducks fights and Ferguson takes any fight given to him.

Khabib accepted every fight that weekend from Holloway to Felder to pettis to Al.

Yet everyone shits on him for fighting Al.

wtf are u talking about. khabib is suspended and will be suspended longer. smart people fight and stay active, no one is ducking anyone.

Khabib's camp has made it pretty obvious they want a boxing match with Khabib or a fight with Gsp.

For a true sportsman who doesn't care about the money he sure seems to want only money fights.

He still didn't fight him though so this anywhere bullshit that people try to say Ferguson has that Khabib doesn't.

I understand why Ferguson didn't take the MJ fight but everyone makes out like khabib ducks fights and Ferguson takes any fight given to him.

Khabib accepted every fight that weekend from Holloway to Felder to pettis to Al.

Yet everyone shits on him for fighting Al.

I'm not really talking about the Khabib side. They somehow made that a title fight and Khabib got paid. Regardless of who he was gonna fight, they were determined to make it a title fight and thus no decrease in pay for Khabib.

They did the exact opposite for Tony. He absolutely epitomizes "anyone anytime anywhere" but not of you cut his pay last minute. I mean..let's be real. These guys aren't going out in the parking lot to fight for fun. They are still prizefighters.

So far I don't think Khabib is ducking either. Let's see what happens with the hearing and now that he had a big payday. Hopefully he isn't suspended long and 5th time is the charm for Tony/Khabib.

Whatever it is, Tony is whole head above Khabib in the LW GOAT status simply by being such a badass taking all comers and not whining about a low pay here and there.

tony has said i want be fair well all the time 2.

If it aint Khabib, then this is some BS

If he doesn't fight for the belt next it's number 1 bullshit.

Unless it's a red panty night against Conor, then good for him.

if tony signed for a fight than it cant be conor or khabib.

Back