Media Tony Ferguson Sends Triggered Tweet to Ali Abdelaziz

The thing people forget about Tony is that he just doesn't give a fuck. Lmao this is the same guy who tried to scrap Werdum with "I'll ankle pick you bro" <Lmaoo>

Good for Tony, keeping shit real and not pulling the whole "let's be friend" shit, hopefully he does the same with Cerrone

Ali is still the GOAT manager

Anyone who uses the word "triggered" in a serious way on Sherdog needs to be banned.

Coward. Calling a man who is not a professional fighter anymore, very bad example. Hope he gets his head kicked by Cowboy. From now on, WAR COWBOY!!

That "man who's not a pro fighter" needs to shut his mouth instead of talking shit to actual pro fighters then.If Ali want to act like he actually has a chance in hell of surviving a fight with half the guys he talks shit too, at the very least he can get some shit talked back to him if not beat the fuck up.

Fuck Ali, fuck Khabib and fuck their fanboys too.

Lmfao I doubt Ali would show up in real life to face Tony without staying behind his bathtub crew

I wonder what the wire that knee barred tony into Bolivian has to say

Can’t wait to see Tony ankle pick that mofo

Haha Ali probably pissing in his diaper thinking about Tony confronting him

Tony needs to go back to threatening his wife. Ali would wreck him.

Tony's right about him-Ali couldn't even face Colby on his own, Ali had to grab Usman and track down Colby in a buffet line, then tries to start some sh!t with Usman by his side.

Ali's a cowardly little cockroach, a sleazeball deadbeat feeding off fighters that deserve real professional mgmt.

If Tony fucks him up I wish he opened a go fundme acct so i could support with some money for a good lawyer. That would be fucking epic.... I cant stand that Ali douche.

Back