Media Tony Ferguson's one of the best strikers in MMA history with more tools than anyone else

I don't like Tony vs. Justin ..

This fight makes NO SENSE. NONE. Does not make any sense for EITHER fighter. There is no title on the line.

I want to see JUSTIN vs. Connor because that will expose McTapout and I will make allot of money betting on Justin.

Justin will lose this fight and even if Justin wins .. both fighers get a ton of damage en route ... It makes no sense . ALl this is being done at the last minute with no location. Makes no sense.

They need to just cancel this event and push it back another month.

I won't lie Tony Ferg does have long reach. But how about Jon Jones and Ngannou? Neither guy is considered slow.

They are freaks and exceptions.
Tyson Fury is also a freak with his very long legs and fast footwork.

I want to see JUSTIN vs. Connor because that will expose McTapout and I will make allot of money betting on Justin.

No fucking way would you bet on Justin, he got smoked by Poirer and Alvarez, and you would bet against the guy who clowned and knocked out both of them with ease hahahaha

I think that's a stronger resume than Ferguson.

All due respect, I don't think Poirer even has a top 10 most impressive strength of schedule in the division.

I don't think you can count Holloway for much considering he not only wasn't ranked, he literally was NEVER ranked in the division.

Ferguson and Khabib have the two most impressive runs in the division's history, Poirer shouldn't qualify remotely near that.

All due respect, I don't think Poirer even has a top 10 most impressive strength of schedule in the division.

I don't think you can count Holloway for much considering he not only wasn't ranked, he literally was NEVER ranked in the division.

Ferguson and Khabib have the two most impressive runs in the division's history, Poirer shouldn't qualify remotely near that.
Idk man.

If you told me would you rather fight Tony's resume or Porier's I say Tony's was the easier one.

No fucking way would you bet on Justin, he got smoked by Poirer and Alvarez, and you would bet against the guy who clowned and knocked out both of them with ease hahahaha

Can't speak on Poirer. But Alvarez took a dive. Anyone watching the replay in slow-mo can see it. Dive. Fix. All the way.

McTapout doesn't have the staying power to beat Justin and he can't knock him out. Not a chance Connor beats Justin. Not a chance in hell. He would QUIT. It would be worse than Justin VS. Michael Johnson.

But then again it might be a fix just like Cowboy was .

Can't speak on Poirer. But Alvarez took a dive. Anyone watching the replay in slow-mo can see it. Dive. Fix. All the way.

McTapout doesn't have the staying power to beat Justin and he can't knock him out. Not a chance Connor beats Justin. Not a chance in hell. He would QUIT. It would be worse than Justin VS. Michael Johnson.

But then again it might be a fix just like Cowboy was .

That's just hate making you delusional, Conor smokes him.

And just one left from McGregor and it would all be over.

Tony’s footwork is horrendous, just look at how often he’s been dropped.He usually “outclasses” guys after they’re already dead tired due to his pressure and resilience.

There's that but there's also the fact that people are afraid to take him down and that he does not care where the fight takes place.
He's what we can call unorthodox and that makes him unpredictable.
But i agree that technically he has huge flaws. The thing is, except a flash knockout (which is hard cause he seems to have a great chin), his opponents can't exploit these flaws because of his pace and his almost frightening mindset. I think cardio plays a huge factor here, of course. And it needs to be pointed out.

When your chin is one of the sole reasons why you are effective, you're probably nowhere close to being elite.
His footwork is awful, he cannot avoid strikes at all, he doesn't have craft - he just has pressure.

Luckily for him, he hasn't faced a power puncher for such a long time; unfortunately for him, Gaethje is there.
Horse shit, he has 63% striking defense that's much higher than Conor's 55%
even though he spends more time in the pocket, I've never seen a guy that could slip and rip & roll with the punchs like Ferguson does

Lol I hope people do realise that it's his awkward style is what makes Ferguson so extremely hard to deal with. He's also deceptively hard to hit, I never imagined Cowboy would have such a hard time to land. Tony made him miss a lot and made him pay, and this was the Cerrone that was on a roll just coming off destroying Hernandez and Iaquinta.
Hernandez is a no one.never heard of him until he destroyed him and never will hear about him

Just look at this magic, the way he avoids, slip and duck under the opponent's strikes inside the pocket is truly amazing, just look at the uppercut at the end, I've never seen anything like this in MMA

You serious. Those punches from Cerrone were slow and telegraphed. Tony gets hit way too much to be considered an elite striker.

Tony's stand up is like a mix of Jon Jones and Nate Diaz.

I would agree, but with mighty mouses sub over Borg, Id say DJ is above El cucuy.

Not even top 100 and has less tools than say, Anderson Silva

Back