Tony Fergy Fighting at UFC 229. Waitin on Opponent to Sign Contract

I have a bad feeling its gonna be Tony vs Pettis, which I don't really have much interest in, Pettis is too easy to beat. I want Tony vs Conor/Khabib only

I have a bad feeling its gonna be Tony vs Pettis, which I don't really have much interest in, Pettis is too easy to beat. I want Tony vs Conor/Khabib only
Tony would rape Pettis. Like literally maybe even end his career. Tony would break him so bad.

If I was in Pettis corner I would advise him to avoid that fight at any cost.

Tony would rape Pettis. Like literally maybe even end his career. Tony would break him so bad.

If I was in Pettis corner I would advise him to avoid that fight at any cost.
I know man, I hear ya. I just have a strange feeling that fight is gonna happen, and I don't really care for it. Pettis seems to be given so many chances against the number 1 contenders even though he keeps losing all the time. Tony would beat him up everywhere.

I know man, I hear ya. I just have a strange feeling that fight is gonna happen, and I don't really care for it. Pettis seems to be given so many chances against the number 1 contenders even though he keeps losing all the time. Tony would beat him up everywhere.
Yeah, I think UFC sees Pettis as still a marketable name. But if Holloway broke him ,Tony will stomp him. Zero interest in that fight and I'm gonna put a lot of money on Tony. Free money

When has that ever happened? The people that talk all that shit about him pull out.. Not him..

jpeg.jpg

Yeah, I think UFC sees Pettis as still a marketable name. But if Holloway broke him ,Tony will stomp him. Zero interest in that fight and I'm gonna put a lot of money on Tony. Free money
Yeah, I'm not so sure about that. Tony's speedy "recovery" smells trouble. Talking from a medical perspective (I'm not really an expert in that area, though), it's extremely unlikely that his knee has fully recovered in such short amount of time. One good kick to the knee and it blows. Silly move by Ferg if true.

Maybe he will fight Nate Diaz and winner gets Conor/Khabib. Maybe Dustin??? This is assuming Dustin and Nate are not fighting.

Its so damn hard to follow sometimes.

You didn't see that fight did you? Poirier pressured Pettis and best the shit out of him standing, in the clinch and basically anywhere the fight took place. Pressure fighting and adaptability are Tony's biggest strengths. He will fucking maul Pettis.

Hardly. Poirer and Ferguson are not the same type of fighter.

Hardly. Poirer and Ferguson are not the same type of fighter.

Where did I say they were? I said they both like to pressure relentlessly and whether the fights standing, in the clinch or on the ground.

Anyone who thinks Pettis is competitive in this fight is clueless

Where did I say they were? I said they both like to pressure relentlessly and whether the fights standing, in the clinch or on the ground.

Anyone who thinks Pettis is competitive in this fight is clueless

You're literally clueless. Pressure isn't what beats Pettis. Go take a free lesson you dweeb.

Ferguson vs Mcgregor would be epic if Mcgregor gets past Khabib. But Ferguson is a even worse matchup for Conor I think. He could do ground and pound on him but he would attempt submissons much more so then khabib would imo

How the fuck is he coming back so quickly. Didn’t he have a horrible acl tear like 3
Months ago? There is no way he should be fighting so soon. The ufc doesn’t give a fuck about these guys, if you tell them you are ready, then you’re ready.

Back