Tony's Defense

Not a fan or hater of Conor checking in.

I think Conor beats Tony up and puts him away within 2 rounds.
That's a very valid prediction. So is Tony by late sub. Either way it's not about who wins or loses. It's about the right fight getting made. Tony's belt should mean a brief reprieve from this let's all get together and make Conor rich circus. But it doesn't and Conor is going to fight Nate. Like Khabib said today, Conor is more businessman than athlete. When will this act finally get old to his own fans? Is Nate going to fight for the LW strap? Shit is crazy.

Lee also said "Conor can't handle Tony's size, reach and forward pressure." I guess you know more than Lee though.
What the fuck does Lee know? He never fought Conor and he lost to Tony. If it was Diaz saying it after losing to Tony it would be a different story. So Lee is saying, a guy he lost too, can beat a guy he never fought, great analysis bro

tony gets put to bed by most of the shots Diaz ate.

Conor will hurt him Badly and make him look like an amateur standing
Based on all 0 times Tony has been finished by strikes when Diaz has been finished by strikes?

Show me any evidence Tony can't take whatever Nate has. I watched Nate get murdered by Thomson. Indulge me when Tony has been murdered.

Lee just said today Tony keeps his chin up in the air as part of his game plan because he judges distance so well. It enables him to dictate pace. Lee said Tony beats the hell out of Conor and that Tony is the real champion. He specifically said "Tony wouldnt get caught lunging in with Conor." The real elephant in the room is the whole ducking money fight circus. The elephant in the room is the champion ducking a healthy interim champion.

Tony gets caught in every fight. But I guess if Lee says he won’t get caught by Conor, he must be telling the truth.

Lee also said "Conor can't handle Tony's size, reach and forward pressure." I guess you know more than Lee though.

It's not a guaranteed win for Ferguson. Mcgregor hits fast and hard. He judges distance well but over extendeds (purposely I'm sure) with his jab leaving him wide open for a counter. But as hitable as he is no one has been able to put him away.

Based on all 0 times Tony has been finished by strikes when Diaz has been finished by strikes?

Show me any evidence Tony can't take whatever Nate has. I watched Nate get murdered by Thomson. Indulge me when Tony has been murdered.

Tony gets near finished in every fight I can remember. Against Conor who has heavy hands it's all over for you if you get hit with a big shot.

Tony's striking is garbage compared to Conor. Conor has already beaten guys who are better and have better resumes.

What the fuck does Lee know? He never fought Conor and he lost to Tony. If it was Diaz saying it after losing to Tony it would be a different story. So Lee is saying, a guy he lost too, can beat a guy he never fought, great analysis bro
Lee was talking technique and was providing great analysis for their fight. You should check it out. You said Conor will get caught lunging in, Lee specifically said Tony is too smart for that. You said he doesn't use his reach, Lee said his reach will be a problem for Conor. Just sayin.

Tony gets caught in every fight. But I guess if Lee says he won’t get caught by Conor, he must be telling the truth.
Does it matter if he has defense? Conor has 7.5 minutes before he becomes a mouth breather. He will have to separate Tony from consciousness to win. Can Conor physically do that? Probably. But he only has 7.5 minutes to get it done, imo. Tony has 25 minutes to find a finish. If it hits the floor at any point it's over. If Tony does win, it sure as hell won't be pretty. It never is. Who cares. He wears your ass out plain and simple.

No worries my man. Other signs point to Tony challenging Conor on the feet. Tony bringing up he's gonna be working on boxing more for his camp with Conor to close his holes.

Tony has great MMA skills, but in every high level MMA fight he's been in, his opponent has put their FISTS on his face while he was coming in, multiple times. It's an honest assessment that Conor, the guy who made a career on putting his FISTS on people's faces, will give Tony trouble.

Conor as been knocking the dust off of smaller opponents for some while now all this power of sleeping & knocking down guys have been executed on smaller men save for Diaz who was knocked down but unaffected and Alvarez who fought like he was lost in the cage. I think Tony is major problems for Conor he's never fought anyone that moves in such a herky/jerky but smooth fashion.

Rest assured if this fight is signed Ferguson's camp will be Conor focused, Conor's camp will have to focus in on a lot more things than Tony who only as to look out for lone left hand.

Tony gets near finished in every fight I can remember. Against Conor who has heavy hands it's all over for you if you get hit with a big shot.

Tony's striking is garbage compared to Conor. Conor has already beaten guys who are better and have better resumes.

Tony has more tools to beat Conor than everyone in the UFC that has fought Conor.

Conor also needs to KO Tony clean because his recovery rate is some of the fastest there is.

Conor's grappling is equally as far apart from Tony as Tony's striking is to Conor's.

Tony has as much heart as anyone in the UFC and as good of cardio as anyone in the UFC. Conor's offensive output is extremely low by the 3rd round of a fight.

If Tony gets past round 1, I am fairly confident he finishes Conor by the 3rd or 4th.

I think he's a slow starter. Some people need to take a hit to get their head into the game. His wrestling is good, but his grappling is outstanding. He's a real threat from the bottom too which is rare. Anyways, he's really durable and figures his opponents out and breaks them. Conor is going to be counting the lights or tapping out if they fight.

Conor as been knocking the dust off of smaller opponents for some while now all this power of sleeping & knocking down guys have been executed on smaller men save for Diaz who was knocked down but unaffected and Alvarez who fought like he was lost in the cage. I think Tony is major problems for Conor he's never fought anyone that moves in such a herky/jerky but smooth fashion.

Rest assured if this fight is signed Ferguson's camp will be Conor focused, Conor's camp will have to focus in on a lot more things than Tony who only as to look out for lone left hand.
Okay so herky jerky that no other opponent has had problems landing hard on Tony. Magically Conor, arguably the best counter striker in mma, is going to have trouble with Tony's movement. Dear God.

You saying Conor's left is the only worry shows you know nothing about Conor's boxing game. Conor might be in love with his left, but there's more to worry about then just his straight. You can figure it out yourself.

Keep dreaming, tony will be asleep in 1 round and you will be making excuses the next day

Won’t matter. Conor won’t follow Tony to the ground if he drops him and I doubt he knocks him out clean. Tony is too big, too durable, too insane for Conor.
sorry can't hear your opinion over your popped cherry.

That's why they fight, your points are well known. But Tony's style could also be a nightmare for Conor as well.

If Tony hasn't been stopped by the 3rd round, it's gonna be a long night for Conor.

Okay so herky jerky that no other opponent has had problems landing hard on Tony. Magically Conor, arguably the best counter striker in mma, is going to have trouble with Tony's movement. Dear God.

You saying Conor's left is the only worry shows you know nothing about Conor's boxing game. Conor might be in love with his left, but there's more to worry about then just his straight. You can figure it out yourself.

I don't want to figure it for myself why don't you be a sport and tell me all the threats that Tony must worry about coming from King Conor if he just can't connect with that magic punching.

I'm just gonna wait over there.....
479X1_s-200x150.gif

Back