Media Topuria's Message to Max on Twitter

Hell yeah that’s ma boy

Let those pussies know

He knows something Max fans don’t

I believe him. Topuria has similar stature to Volk, younger, faster, better boxing with power and wrestling. Justin's nose was compromised at the end of R1. His striking was sloppy as hell. I don't think Max is going to ask Topuria to stand and bang with him like he did with Justin.

Leviticus 19:28, “You shall not make gashes in your flesh for the dead, or incise any marks on yourselves.”

I believe him. Topuria has similar stature to Volk, younger, faster, better boxing with power and wrestling. Justin's nose was compromised at the end of R1. His striking was sloppy as hell. I don't think Max is going to ask Topuria to stand and bang with him like he did with Justin.

Not faster.
All the others I do agree, but he is not faster.

zGPn1I6.gif

I truly hope they make this fight a reality. Would go straight to the top of my list of most anticipated match-ups.

Max by TKO

The way Topuria fights is new gen. Max can’t hang.

The way he positions his body makes him a take down threat while still giving him the ability to knock you out

Max is gonna get KO’d if he tries to keep it standing

Nor should he. Ilia or not, the gimmick shouldn't be overused.

Topuria hits harder than Gaethje.
He has proper punching mechanics. Dudes a monster, the he way switchs up angles in close with his footwork and throws legit combos downstairs and upstairs (like Max). I could see him being a good pro boxer if he wanted too.

Btw, it's hard to imagine anyone shutting Max's light out, we've never seen it, not even close. Lol

Last edited:
Back