Total Solar Eclipse

There's a lot of talk lately that the eclipse does not involve the moon passing in front of the sun. Is anyone else run across this? That it is some other object.
Black Hole Sun won't your come and wash away the rain...

Yes, what have you been hearing??
That it is some other celestial body that we normally can't see. That it's not the moon. Supposedly there were solar eclipses in the past where the moon was also seen somewhere else in the sky. I just heard about this theory a few days ago.

Whats that? Explain never heard?
It's the mass limit of a star that will collapse into a black hole.
If we could crush the earth's mass into a centimeter cube, that'd make the earth a tiny black hole.
For a mass like the Sun I think that limit is right about the size of the beltway in DC.

There's a lot of talk lately that the eclipse does not involve the moon passing in front of the sun. Is anyone else run across this? That it is some other object.

Talk from your science denying flat earth buddies?

That it is some other celestial body that we normally can't see. That it's not the moon. Supposedly there were solar eclipses in the past where the moon was also seen somewhere else in the sky. I just heard about this theory a few days ago.

Death Star, definitely the Death Star.

Just a bright ass sun still here in NY

It will be at about 75% here. Unfortunately, it's foggy as hell and won't lift until the eclipse is over. I won't see a damn thing.

20170821_124808.jpg

Derrr, can't wait for this shi* to go down.

12:50pm

It will be at about 75% here. Unfortunately, it's foggy as hell and won't lift until the eclipse is over. I won't see a damn thing.
Where u about bruv?

Back