Total War: Warhammer 2 comes out tomorrow (also; play TW:WH with me) | Page 5

Discussion in 'Video Game Forum' started by Der Eisbär, Sep 27, 2017.

1. warriorscomeout Silver Belt

warriorscomeout
    You can easily put in a hundred hours.

But I fucking hate Lord advancement. I spend more time every turn putting points into bullshit than I do moving and managing.

2. Damage ~~~~~~~~~~~

Damage
    is there any point where chaos armies stop popping up at random
    places ? ive been killing them over and over but they keep popping up every 10 turns or so

its so annying because i lost some cities in ulthuan and then my prick of a brother Teclis takes the cities back for his army and i cant make him confederate with me

3. Primanator Orange Belt

Primanator
    Casus Belli, if ever I saw it.
    Take them back, and raze the rest of his cities.

4. Damage ~~~~~~~~~~~

Damage
    i plan to but his army is much stronger also the lizardmen would join his side

5. Primanator Orange Belt

Primanator
    Yeah, no wonder he won’t confederate.

In all honesty, I rush in when my allies lose cities to a common enemy. Can’t really blame him.

6. ThulsaDooom Purple Belt

ThulsaDooom
    Gotta wipe out Arhaon and the Warriors of Chaos. If you're playing the new races, it's a bit of a trek to get there but you should be able to easily secure some alliances on the way that'll provide replenishment in their territories and then tag team the Warriors of Chaos to death. Half the time I've seen the AI take them out by themselves but the other half is me sending my best stack over to crush them. Also, a few times it's been Vampire Counts land which makes trekking through slow with all the corruption and I've never seen Chaos attacking the VCs. :/ People always complain about the AI Dwarf steamroll, and for good reason, but in my games it's always the Vampire Counts or High Elves with 60+ settlements.

The best thing about the random Chaos B squad armies is it's a good way to level up new lords and you'll get some easy cash and loot. Their armies are garbage. I like to take them on at sea if possible because your stacks by that time should be much stronger.

7. Damage ~~~~~~~~~~~

Damage
    at this point the main Chaos army is not a threat since The Empire and Dorfs are keeping them away but the times ive been caught with my guard down is when all my armies were everywhere but in Ulthuan and Chaos B pops up right outside Lothern and wrecks my shit

i guess i need to keep an army at home just in case

ThulsaDooom likes this.