Social Trans Activists are Vile Human Beings - Mock Female Surfer Legend for losing her arm in Shark Attack

The issue is that some states have allowed men to transfer to women's prisons just by claiming they're trans, when there was zero history previously.

And yes, it was an issue and smarter heads seem to be prevailing. But how to differentiate between real and fake trans women?

Lawsuit: Female Prisoner Says She Was Raped by Transgender Inmate​

https://news.wttw.com/2020/02/19/lawsuit-female-prisoner-says-she-was-raped-transgender-inmate
“The transfer of transgender inmates from male to female prisons has been a contentious policy within IDOC,” the plaintiff’s Peoria-based attorneys wrote in a five-page complaint. “In an attempt to justify the transfers, Defendants Sexton, Calhoun, Keeler and currently other unknown IDOC employees covered up the sexual assault of Plaintiff and tried to falsely classify it as consensual, to keep it from being considered a PREA violation.”

According to the new lawsuit, Monroe, who is identified as a transgender inmate who “identifies as female, but still has male genitalia” was moved into the plaintiff’s housing unit on June 18, 2019, and immediately began “express(ing) an interest” in the plaintiff.

“Plaintiff was terrified of this inmate as the inmate was much bigger and stronger than Plaintiff,” the lawsuit states. “Plaintiff had also heard that this inmate had assaulted prior cellmates and had been convicted of murder.”

That same day, the plaintiff said she was raped by Monroe – whose name is not included nor listed as a defendant in the complaint.

Following the incident, the plaintiff was moved into the prison’s Health Care Unit, where she was interviewed by internal affairs officers, according to the complaint. The following day, she was interviewed by Sexton, who allegedly told her “that he did not believe her and he pressured Plaintiff to say there was no sexual assault.”

Honestly, I have zero ideas for solving this issue for prisons. I'm sure Trans in mens prisons are wide open targets. Those places are ruthless enough for a normal guy. Soo... what to do then? Putting them in with women is also a huge issue as well. Someone smarter than me will need to solve this issue.
Again though when this has happened who was making that decision? it most certainly was not trans activists, it was the prison service and the courts fucking up the same way they fuck up on god knows how many other issues for women,

There is no evidence that this is anything like the biggest problem womens prisons are facing yet it utterly dominates discussion from the right, assaults and rapes not involving trans people are vastly higher, condictions generally are terrible leading to high rates of suicide, over double the general population in the US. Again caused by the same reactionary establishment which actually runs the courts/prisons and couldn't be bothered to vet a handful of trans prisoners properly yet this is the fault of "trans activists"? people who are not in charge of running prisons and courts.

When it doesnt involve trans people suddenly your world view changes to "let the crim bitches rot" I'm guessing? same way you've very clearly been in the side of claiming men are the victims of false rapes claims(god knows how many posts along these lines during #metoo) rather than women being the victims of rape claims not followed up on then suddenly you care about protecting women from rape when it involves trans people even though this happens in VASTLY smaller amounts.

Last edited:
I have a friend with benefits if that counts, nothing serious tho.
And guess what? I'm not judging you for liking "female penis". If that's your thing, great. No ill will, you two have as much fun as is possible.

No "trans hate" or whatever the knee-jerk reaction always is when logic is introduced. That doesn't mean every societal norm where people are separated by their biological sex should be torn down to pacify this movement.

I agree with you. I was just calling out grifters who pretend to care about womens sports when they dont give a shit about it.
I just dont have the energy to debate right wing trolls who thinks space is fake and gay people can be cured of their homosexuality.

People are against OBVIOUS bullshit.

Transwomen in female sport is obvious unfairness and bullshit. To relegate that to right wing grifters just getting mad is BS.

The majority of all Americans feel this way.

You're probably not wrong, but at the same time nobody is more repulsive to women than MAGA lol.

At least hetero Trans allies you speak of have a dating pool that isn't named Tim.

lol... whatever you think buddy. I'd assert Soy Boy liberal "Allies" dry pussies faster than masculine confident men. I know you white knights think cheering on hairy armpit liberals will get you laid... Newflash. It doesn't.

Transwomen in female sport is obvious unfairness and bullshit. To relegate that to right wing grifters just getting mad is BS.

This is they way... And the point I was trying to make these clowns earlier.

I don't give two shits if people want to be gay, trans, etc... whatever. Live your fucking life bro. Try to look feminine or don't. I may glance when it's obvious you just a dude wearing high heels, a wig and dress. But I don't give it another thought and move on.

Gotta say... that Trans Thread in the P&M. It's disturbing that you absolutely can't tell they were men. It was eye opening when checked what thread was about.

At least they're trying to pass as women. It's the obnoxious ones in public who give the entire community a black eye.

f5fd568147585716d1392d66d5617c0cfba04696bef2beecbb5ed4912d776710_1.jpg

Gotta love the people who spend all their time pretending to champion women's rights, spaces, and safety abandon that the minute some dude puts on a dress.

Guess we should ignore all injustices if we're not a fan. So when Russians pop for roids in women's skating and gymnastics we shouldn't say anything, Larry Nassar sexually abuses young gymnasts guess we shouldn't say anything, something bad happens in a Country or State we've bashed in the past we shouldn't say anything. Guess we should all be a piece of shit like you and ignore injustices towards women because we don't like girls fighting...

No offense, but you are doing same fucking thing lol.

Your political party gave Jim Jordan power after he helped cover up a bunch of gymnasts and wrestlers getting sexually abused by their doctors.

That's far fucking worse than some goof with a dick in a dress standing on a wooden board in some fucking water.

The hypocrisy is laughable at this point

Last edited:
You're hetero and not gay or Bi?

My trans friend is bi as far as I can tell due to having a wife of 27 years and adult kids but gets with biological women and other trans when meeting up with members of the LGBTQ community.

I'm still with my cis gf from middle school so I think I am but I'm not gonna fight people who choose to call me gay.

Have Male Trannys cemented their place stop the victim podium?

White Women are basically all the way down only above White Men at this point.

Bro, in terms of the victim podium competition, I'm pretty sure that MAGA is a -20,000,000 favorite to win that one.

Your God emperor literally held a political rally and claimed that each and every one of them were "victims"

Its definitely much more contentious that a lot of other trans issues I would agree but I feel like thats almost the point.

Honestly my feeling is that its really the product of the supposedly "liberal" side of the establishment being highly tokenistic. Obsessed with "representation" on a very small level but actually hostile to trans issues which effect a much wider population.

That this issue actually has credible arguments on both sides I think makes it an ideal partisan football to kick back and forth were whilst doing very little in the way of real progressive change. The establishment dems love a culture war sideshow almost as much as the republicans.

lol... whatever you think buddy. I'd assert Soy Boy liberal "Allies" dry pussies faster than masculine confident men. I know you white knights think cheering on hairy armpit liberals will get you laid... Newflash. It doesn't.

Bro, it's not whatever I think. It's what the data is showing lol. It's not my opinion, it's the opinion of women in the United States.

MAGA ideology keeps being named as the biggest red flag for women in study after study.

Get mad about it all you want, it's the women telling you this, not me.

Go talk to my 26 year old incel brother-in-law who is both a MAGA supporter and recently wore a button down shirt with Dragons on it to a wedding. If you talk to him, he'll tell you it's definitely all the women that are wrong and not his dumbass

The irony is that you equate conservative with "masculine and confident."

Most of the conservatives I've been around in my redneck state are far more likely to be:

A) Poor
B) Fat as fuck
C) live in their mother's house
D) have an anime fetish
E) Overgrown man babies that can barely function on a day to day basis

The modern day conservative has more in common with the nerds I used to stuff in lockers in highschool than they have in common with the goddamn brawny man 😂

Last edited:
Trans rights people are nut jobs. They attack and go after, verbally and physically, anyone that wants to keep men out of women’s bathrooms/sports/lockerooms. I am not anti trans, but I am def against them competing in women’s sports

I have been going back and forth with some twat on twitter about men in women’s sports. He has called me anti trans because I am against the practice. He kept saying “trans women are women you transphobic dick” I responded “speaking of dicks, if you have/had one, you shouldn’t be competing against women”

You sound like someone who's going to take your future wife's last name.

You sound like somebody who's going to end up on a TLC show addicted to fucking balloons because you can't find a date lol

No offense, but you are doibg same fucking thing lol.

Your political party gave Jim Jordan power after he helped cover up a bunch of gymnasts and wrestlers getting sexually abused by their doctors.

That's far fucking worse than some goof with a dick in a dress standing on a wooden board in some fucking water.

The hypocrisy is laughable at this point

Its always funny seeing conservatives argue about trans people in sports when presented with the fact that every argument they have is based on the fact that they think women are inferior.
its like when they pretend to care about gay people and women's rights when attacking Iran and the middle east.
any chance to be racist and misogynistic they jump on it.

Bro, in terms of the victim podium competition, I'm pretty sure that MAGA is a -20,000,000 favorite to win that one.

Your God emperor literally held a political rally and claimed that each and every one of them were "victims"
Mine? You do understand what the victim podium is right?

I have a friend with benefits if that counts, nothing serious tho.

Great if true. I've seen Transwoman on dating sites who were hot AF and I had zero idea they used to be a guy. I totally would have reached out to them if they hadn't put Trans in their profile.

I have zero judgement. Just not my thing

But if that's your thing and you go both ways. More power to you. You're dating pool is far wider than mine.

Adam Carolla had Andy Warhol on his podcast back in the day and he discussed his adventures with men and women. Sounded amazing honestly. Was a little envious.

But we all have our preferences and outside of few psycho's on the far right (who I also detest), no one really cares. And it's none of their business.

Bro, it's not whatever I think. It's what the data is showing lol. It's not my opinion, it's the opinion of women in the United States.

MAGA ideology keeps being named as the biggest red flag for women in study after study.

Get mad about it all you want, it's the women telling you this, not me.

Go talk to my 26 year old incel brother-in-law who is both a MAGA supporter and recently wore a button down shirt with Dragons on it to a wedding. If you talk to him, he'll tell you it's definitely all the women that are wrong and not his dumbass

The irony is that you equate conservative with "masculine and confident."

Most of the conservatives I've been around in my redneck state are far more likely to be:

A) Poor
B) Fat as fuck
C) live in their mother's house
D) have an anime fetish
E) Overgrown man babies that can barely function on a day to day basis

The modern day conservative has more in common with the nerds I used to stuff in lockers in highschool than they have in common with the goddamn brawny man 😂
Depends I suppose. I'm probably skewed because a lot of the conservatives I spend time with are ex military. And most were shit like infantry, mechanics, etc. Oddly, not necessarily MAGA guys really. I suppose if I had to guess more will vote Trump than not next time but that's more that he's just not the Dem on the ticket vs them being avid followers of him.

I guess my point is its pretty hard to pin down any large demographic as being "mostly" anything. Perspectives can and do vary a lot depending on our own ecosystem.

Back