Social Trans Activists are Vile Human Beings - Mock Female Surfer Legend for losing her arm in Shark Attack

Third spaces themselves would need more separation of course, putting non violent trans women in the same population as a violent rapist is equally unacceptable IMHO. Again though what is standing against that happening? is it trans activists? do they run prisons in the US/UK? no its a reactionary right wing establishment which tries to get away with the mimimum of prison funding and would attack trans people for asking for such a space as a "waste of money".

The few times you have had a violent trans prisoner put in the womens population I would argue that is a symptom of the uncaring nature of the above system, simply could not be bothered to get its prisoner vetting correct.

As with women's sports as well I can garneted you that if you moved the discussion to conditions in women's prisons, rapes and assault by non trans people(which are vastly higher), women being separated from their children, general poor conditions which lead to high rates of suicide, etc suddenly these great defenders of women's rights would change their tune, suddenly it would be "crims getting what they deserve".

I think the largest block to third spaces is transactivists themselves who refuse to entertain that notion and argue only for trans people to be included in women's restrooms and prisons and shelters. It is not enough that they are recognized as trans people. They want men to be recognized as actual women and given every single, right and privilege that women have. This is where Kathleen Stock argues that they are engaging in a fiction and that no one should be required to engage in that fiction with them.

And it should be stated that it is not always trans people who are arguing for this but more the transactivists who seem to be vapid, closed-minded, rigid and narcissistic.

When discussing this issue with a transactivist on this very site, I brought up the point that men are being given women's positions in short lists and women's funding for women set aside specifically for women because they claim to be women.

Rather than admit, that might be a real problem. The transactivist on this site that I was speaking with said that all that kind of funding should be cut instead!!!

But you seem determined to make this a partisan issue and I would just say that the transactivists and the bigots on the right are equally extreme people and no one should be listening to them. It ought to be the people who are not bigoted and who are willing to reason intellectually having the discussions and we should not let them determine the terms of those discussions.

And there is a much higher level of discussion happening in the UK, although there are still violence and anger and threats made. But more of that comes from the left over there than the right. And that is because there is not a right wing evangelical psychotic Christian movement in the UK like there is here in the states.

And I'm saying that as a ultra devout Christian myself.

Its always funny seeing conservatives argue about trans people in sports when presented with the fact that every argument they have is based on the fact that they think women are inferior.
its like when they pretend to care about gay people and women's rights when attacking Iran and the middle east.
any chance to be racist and misogynistic they jump on it.
FFS dude. There are physiological differences between women and men that aren't subjective. Women ARE inferior PHYSICALLY to men, that's not up for debate. Or do you think women just hate money and would rather make $300k in the WNBA instead of $30m in the NBA?

The fact that physiological differences exist doesn't make them inferior PEOPLE, far from it. It means it's not realistic for them to be forced to compete in athletics, thus why we have female athletics to begin with and not just everyone competing together.

I mean...it's weird this needs to even be said.

Bro, it's not whatever I think. It's what the data is showing lol. It's not my opinion, it's the opinion of women in the United States.

MAGA ideology keeps being named as the biggest red flag for women in study after study.

Get mad about it all you want, it's the women telling you this, not me.

Go talk to my 26 year old incel brother-in-law who is both a MAGA supporter and recently wore a button down shirt with Dragons on it to a wedding. If you talk to him, he'll tell you it's definitely all the women that are wrong and not his dumbass

The irony is that you equate conservative with "masculine and confident."

Most of the conservatives I've been around in my redneck state are far more likely to be:

A) Poor
B) Fat as fuck
C) live in their mother's house
D) have an anime fetish
E) Overgrown man babies that can barely function on a day to day basis

The modern day conservative has more in common with the nerds I used to stuff in lockers in highschool than they have in common with the goddamn brawny man 😂

Hahahaha....

Anime Fetish? Projecting I see...

It's ok bro... It's not that weird.

I have zero issues with Trans people who mind their business.

Everyone has rights, but one person's rights ends when they violate another person's rights.

And this fucking retarded push by Trans Activists to allow Trans-Women to compete physically in sporting events against women is absolutely lunacy.

There's example after example of Trans-athletes invading women's sport and dominating immediately... across the board. I mean.. when the first trans athletes come across and starting setting world records... wow, amazing. What a coincidence.

And there's more than just participation at stake. There's real world impacts. Scholarships, sponsors, etc...

That fucking Lia Thomas douche is suing to swim in the Olympics. It wasn't enough to dominate women in the NCAA. Now Bro is looking to go full villian mode and go for Global domination.

If he wins... He may be the first Olympic Athlete to have 95% of their home country routing against them. And cheering if he loses.

There's literally zero self awareness and 100% narcissism from these clowns.

I agree with you completely and the saddest thing about it is that transactivists are the most vapid of the group and they are not often trans people themselves. They're just people looking for a fight to win.

The only thing I want to reiterate is that my side the left is turned off by bigotry and when they see it they often need jerk react and won't look into an issue because of it.

On this site you almost never see a left person willing to actually look at the data and have an open discussion about it, but it's because they feel they are speaking with trailer trash bigots from the right and it doesn't help when trailer trash bigots from the right are sometimes the loudest voices.

FFS dude. There are physiological differences between women and men that aren't subjective. Women ARE inferior PHYSICALLY to men, that's not up for debate. Or do you think women just hate money and would rather make $300k in the WNBA instead of $30m in the NBA?

The fact that physiological differences exist doesn't make them inferior PEOPLE, far from it. It means it's not realistic for them to be forced to compete in athletics, thus why we have female athletics to begin with and not just everyone competing together.

I agree with you completely, but I don't think women are inferior physically. They tend to have more grace and beauty and fluidity. They're just different, but what we do know is that they are weaker and slower and so obviously men who think they are women should not be competing against them in sports.

I'm not trying to nitpick. I just don't think inferior is an accurate word for the difference between male and female physicality.

Personally, in terms of physical appearance, I think women are far superior!!!!

This is like Israel/Palestine. There is no solution.

Trans people think that a biological man that is a trans woman is the exact same thing as a biological woman.

When you have that ideology, a trans/open division won’t satisfy them because they see it as discrimination. They want to be included in the same sport because they believe they are the same.

Sports are segregated by biological sex. Period. Not identity. It’s no more discrimination than saying healthy people can’t park in handicap spaces.

No offense, but you are doing same fucking thing lol.

Your political party gave Jim Jordan power after he helped cover up a bunch of gymnasts and wrestlers getting sexually abused by their doctors.

That's far fucking worse than some goof with a dick in a dress standing on a wooden board in some fucking water.

The hypocrisy is laughable at this point
I didn't vote for Jim Jordan, nor was I aware of any allegations regarding him. I have no issues saying that he should be fully investigated and imprisoned should he be guilty of covering up abuse. I'm not beholden to party/ideology over people being abused.

I'm not going to put him on a pedestal like the left did for Clinton who was accused of sexual assault by multiple women or Ted Kennedy who drove his pregnant girlfriend off a bridge and let her drown while he went home and slept it off, and was subsequently hailed as the Lion of the Senate for decades. It wasn't conservatives in Hollywood that protected and celebrated Harvey Weinstein and Roman Polanski. See I can cherry pick things and falsely attribute them to you as well, it's your side right?

Its always funny seeing conservatives argue about trans people in sports when presented with the fact that every argument they have is based on the fact that they think women are inferior.
its like when they pretend to care about gay people and women's rights when attacking Iran and the middle east.
any chance to be racist and misogynistic they jump on it.

If women weren't physically inferior in regards to sports, there wouldn't be a separate men's and women's division. They would just complete against each other.

It's misogynistic of YOU to want transwomen to be able to compete against biological women.

Im talking about A and your talking about B. stop @ me with this nonsense rambling, I dont care about it

I agree with you completely, but I don't think women are inferior physically. They tend to have more grace and beauty and fluidity. They're just different, but what we do know is that they are weaker and slower and so obviously men who think they are women should not be competing against them in sports.

I'm not trying to nitpick. I just don't think inferior is an accurate word for the difference between male and female physicality.

Personally, in terms of physical appearance, I think women are far superior!!!!
100% fair point and I should adjust my language. "Inferior" when it comes to certain aspects required for athletic competition, but absolutely not Inferior overall physically.

100% fair point and I should adjust my language. "Inferior" when it comes to certain aspects required for athletic competition, but absolutely not Inferior overall physically.
tried to post a tasteful image of a beautiful woman's body but it wont upload.

but we can agree in that!!

This is like Israel/Palestine. There is no solution.

Trans people think that a biological man that is a trans woman is the exact same thing as a biological woman.

When you have that ideology, a trans/open division won’t satisfy them because they see it as discrimination. They want to be included in the same sport because they believe they are the same.

Sports are segregated by biological sex. Period. Not identity. It’s no more discrimination than saying healthy people can’t park in handicap spaces.
this whole issue can be summed up by observing that MEN are trampling on women's rights.

only MEN would fight so hard to take away private spaces from women and little girls.

Mine? You do understand what the victim podium is right?

Not a fucking clue what you mean by victim podium.

I assume you meant group that has the biggest victim

I didn't vote for Jim Jordan, nor was I aware of any allegations regarding him. I have no issues saying that he should be fully investigated and imprisoned should he be guilty of covering up abuse. I'm not beholden to party/ideology over people being abused.

I'm not going to put him on a pedestal like the left did for Clinton who was accused of sexual assault by multiple women or Ted Kennedy who drove his pregnant girlfriend off a bridge and let her drown while he went home and slept it off, and was subsequently hailed as the Lion of the Senate for decades. It wasn't conservatives in Hollywood that protected and celebrated Harvey Weinstein and Roman Polanski. See I can cherry pick things and falsely attribute them to you as well, it's your side right?

MAGA elected a man convicted of rape in a civil trial lol. You can act like "muh both sides" all you want, but we all see how rampant it is in the Republican party.

The "left didn't protect" Weinstein or Roman Polanski like you claim. Weinstein is rotting in prison and Polanski fled the country. Those are examples of people on the left who did awful things, sure no side is immune to that.

The Clinton's have been investigated non stop over the last decade and I've seen a whole lot of nothing burgers.

The examples of Trump and Jordan are people who both did awful things and MAGA is still gonna waltz trump into a Presidential nomination. Jordan has literally refused a congressional subpoena and nothing happens to him.

Ted Kennedy? I guess we can go back to the 60s for that one lol. Don't think anybody would argue that the Ted Kennedy thing was pretty shady. Seems pretty obvious that he was driving drunk and took off running like Jon Jones. You also have to understand the time period for that one, driving drunk was no big deal in the 60s. That's something that changed for the better over time. Ted Kennedy did however, flee the scene of an accident, but it seems fairly dumb to criticize liberals for a politician than began his career and committed something scummy before most of us were even alive lol.

Do you not see how the situations aren't really the same?

Bill Clinton has been out of public office for a quarter century and Ted Kennedy has been dead for 15 fucking years. You think the left would elect somebody who committed that crime in 2024? I sure as hell highly doubt it lmao.

Meanwhile, Trump is going to win the party nomination with ease while he is under indictment for financial and security crimes. And Jim Jordan...well, OSU already investigated the abuse concluded that doctor abused at least 177 athletes with many of them stating that they talked to the coaching staff. The report stated that 22 of them knew about the allegations, but the report conveniently left out the names of the coaches that knew (wonder why? lol). Many of the athletes came forward and testified against Jordan. Nothing happened to him of course.

Bro, if MAGA is going to wine and cry non-stop about every fucking social issue they don't like, then they are going to have to stop voting for people like this AFTER they find out about what they did.

I understand waiting to hear the facts of a case before you change your opinion of somebody, but these people see the facts and just go la la la la la la la and plug their ears and cover their eyes. People will keep point out the blatant hypocrisy.

Í

Last edited:
Hahahaha....

Anime Fetish? Projecting I see...

It's ok bro... It's not that weird.

You are woefully out of touch with young modern day conservative males lol. This isn't 1980 were young conservatives were going into factories and working in coal mines.

This is the meme generation conservatives that are obsessed with calling everyone they disagree with "cucks" and loads of them definitely have anime fetishes lol. It's hilarious that you act like I'm projecting. Tends to be the social outcast types that are into that shit, which is heavily skewing towards young conservative incels.

I would say go browse the incels subreddit if you want proof, but it was shut down. You can just go hop on 4-chan instead.

I think the largest block to third spaces is transactivists themselves who refuse to entertain that notion and argue only for trans people to be included in women's restrooms and prisons and shelters. It is not enough that they are recognized as trans people. They want men to be recognized as actual women and given every single, right and privilege that women have. This is where Kathleen Stock argues that they are engaging in a fiction and that no one should be required to engage in that fiction with them.

And it should be stated that it is not always trans people who are arguing for this but more the transactivists who seem to be vapid, closed-minded, rigid and narcissistic.

When discussing this issue with a transactivist on this very site, I brought up the point that men are being given women's positions in short lists and women's funding for women set aside specifically for women because they claim to be women.

Rather than admit, that might be a real problem. The transactivist on this site that I was speaking with said that all that kind of funding should be cut instead!!!

But you seem determined to make this a partisan issue and I would just say that the transactivists and the bigots on the right are equally extreme people and no one should be listening to them. It ought to be the people who are not bigoted and who are willing to reason intellectually having the discussions and we should not let them determine the terms of those discussions.

And there is a much higher level of discussion happening in the UK, although there are still violence and anger and threats made. But more of that comes from the left over there than the right. And that is because there is not a right wing evangelical psychotic Christian movement in the UK like there is here in the states.

And I'm saying that as a ultra devout Christian myself.
I don't believe thats the case at all, what you typically see is they are presented with a choice because the 3rd option does not exist and once again the reality is they are not the people making decisions there or indeed on any of these issues.

Again look back to what happened when trans bathrooms in schools were starting to happen in the US, you had a massive conservative backlash against it calling it a waste of money.

I don't believe thats the case at all, what you typically see is they are presented with a choice because the 3rd option does not exist and once again the reality is they are not the people making decisions there or indeed on any of these issues.

Again look back to what happened when trans bathrooms in schools were starting to happen in the US, you had a massive conservative backlash against it calling it a waste of money.
I'm not denying a conservative resistance to it, but I have delved quite deeply into this. It is the transactivists that are the most vocal about being against it. They see it as a form of bigotry because you're not recognizing that those men are actually women.

As far as who is making the decisions, that's all fine but you keep repeating that, but it seems almost irrelevant to me. We're talking about public opinion and what kind of pressure we want to put on the people who are making decisions and how to come to a united front about that.

When you have transactivists themselves coming out against third spaces, that's a big blockage to any kind of progress. Especially when you consider that the left leaning people like myself are primarily listening to the trans community and what they want.

I have often posted a interview on these topics from a man who transitioned to being a woman. She is very well adjusted and educated and is a professional and very literate and well spoken. But she says that no one should have to pretend she is a real woman. She should not be allowed in women's restrooms. She should not be allowed on women's sports teams. She basically has the position that almost everyone has who really just thinks deeply about these issues and considers everyone's rights equally.

So the trans community calls her a traitor and revials her for it!!

Here is lefty philosophy professor, lesbian and feminist who was a professor of philosophy at the University of Sussex explaining to Oxford students why gender really matters in many areas.

People from the left ought to listen to this and become educated on the actual issues at play here.

This is a real good discussion. I laughed when he got lost trying to describe gender after she challenged him. I also enjoyed when he mentioned gender being separate from "his cells, his body" and she remarked that that is dualism. Ended that conversation real quick and made the audience laugh as well as me.

As far as I can tell from what I've seen of her this is what it looks like when some who's not transphobic but has real issues and concerns that are rooted in reality looks like. She was ahead of him the entire discussion.

This is a real good discussion. I laughed when he got lost trying to describe gender after she challenged him. I also enjoyed when he mentioned gender being separate from "his cells, his body" and she remarked that that is dualism. Ended that conversation real quick and made the audience laugh as well as me.

As far as I can tell from what I've seen of her this is what it looks like when some who's not transphobic but has real issues and concerns that are rooted in reality looks like. She was ahead of him the entire discussion.
It's gratifying you took the time to watch it. I've noticed on sherdog almost no one has and it's too bad. I know there are a lot of bigots against the LGBTQ community and those people are not on my side and I want nothing to do with them.

But there are criticisms that can be made and that are healthy and good to make. And I think Kathleen Stock is among the very best who is out there doing it.

It's a running joke on sherdog but it really happened to Kathleen stock. She really was accused of being a bigot for not letting a man who identifies as a woman f*** her with his.penis.... even though she's a lesbian!!!

The Cartesian dualism comment was hilarious!!

It's gratifying you took the time to watch it. I've noticed on sherdog almost no one has and it's too bad. I know there are a lot of bigots against the LGBTQ community and those people are not on my side and I want nothing to do with them.

But there are criticisms that can be made and that are healthy and good to make. And I think Kathleen Stock is among the very best who is out there doing it.

It's a running joke on sherdog but it really happened to Kathleen stock. She really was accused of being a bigot for not letting a man who identifies as a woman f*** her with his.penis.... even though she's a lesbian!!!

The Cartesian dualism comment was hilarious!!
Thank you for posting it and well said.

I just finished the whole thing (I hadn't finished the Q & A yet when I first posted), the Q & A was great too. She handled the questions deftly and it was interesting to see her completely dismantle the points of the people questioning her to where they were so speechless they had nothing else to say to her rebuttals. She did that multiple times throughout with basic knowledge and understanding of what she's talking about, but she also conceded when she didn't know/wasn't sure of something or didn't have some piece of information. They seemed surprised and caught off guard very time. In a lot of debates it seems like people talk over each other or have preloaded talking points but she was sincere the whole time.

She's incredibly professional and has a lot of poise, you can tell she's very intelligent and well educated, generally and on the subject.

Back