Travis Browne makes in ring debut at WWE HoF (he attacked a crazed fan that jumped a 61 yr old)

OK, do you not see a ramp where the wrestlers go out for their entrance? yes or no?

I have to tap out after this
why are you harping bout the small entrance stage/ramp?
he fact that a ramp is there backs my point up (that area would not have a ramp like the other show do)

The camera and everything were set up the same way & will be all 4 shows.

if they did the HoF the old way, there would be changes that cost money to do & VKM didn't.
NYC unions are expensive

I don't get why you are not following me man
we are usually on same page ;)

What kinda nerd decides to attack the Hitman like that? What a fucking Jabroni

Last edited:
Hey
You win the award for biggest idiot on Sherdog for the week

053642c2939995a1fef4d02852b66a40fe61e5-wide-thumbnail.jpg

why? why would they script that? That doesnt do anything for the WWE that some ASSHOLE can go in there and do that.

It didn’t make live tv, an actual 61 year old who is half paralyzed was thrown to the floor, the guy got legitimately fucked up, the guy they were inducting in the hall of fame (Jim Neidhart) is dead, so no, it would make no fucking sense to script that

tenor.gif

damn, by the looks of this video....CM PUNK GOT HIS ASS BEAT

I watched the video 10 times Travis Browne isn't even in it

Last edited:
Guess what?
Cas & Enzo jumped the railing at the supershow at MSG with NJPW & ROH

Bully Ray took some nice shots at Enzo.

If this is a work its low class to do after Bret.
If its a shoot, even lower
Enzo wouldnt know what class was if it uppercuted him in the mouth.

Travis has really dropped off. 6'8" professional cage fighter got in all that ground and pound on some stoner 150 pound kid and he was fine. Lol.

Pic of him on twitter, unless I’ve been had

upload_2019-4-6_21-49-11.jpeg

I don’t even get the argument that wrestling is fake. If you don’t like it that’s fine, but if you’re problem is it’s fake then you better only like documentaries and biographies. You should hate plays and ballot as well as hate movies where a big purple dude kills half of civilization

Travis got in a couple good licks

You have to be a special piece of shit to run in on a 50+ year old stroke victim giving a speech about his dead brother.

Man back in the day this rasta retard would have been taken out back and beat with a hose

Back