Travis Browne's team wants him to fight Ben Rothwell

I was thinking more along the lines of Meathead Mitrione.

Werdum vs Arlovski
Overeem vs Velasquez
Cigano vs Rothwell
Browne vs Meathead

Travis would highlight reel KO Ben. Easy win. Cant believe all the people picking Ben.

Ben's gameplan - headbutt travis in the fists until his hands break.

Hapa KOs Big Ben IMO.

No striking defence, head movement, or footwork against Hapa is not a good idea.

Lol same could be said the other way, and ill take big bens chin over anyone

Travis would highlight reel KO Ben. Easy win. Cant believe all the people picking Ben.

Its not like hes knocked out great stand up fighters, overeem prolly his best after getting owned for the majority until reem gassed

Hope this fight happens, Villain Rothwell is unstoppable!

Ben is too durable for Travis to beat him. Travis will look good for the first round and fade hard and take a beating in 2 and 3. Hopefully it wouldn't be a 5 rounder because neither of them have the gas tank for that.

Lol same could be said the other way, and ill take big bens chin over anyone

Exactly - people like to sleep on Ben Rothwell because he has put in some crummy performances, but the guy is as durable as they come and is really coming into his own.

Will he ever be champion? Probably not, but I think he is the new gatekeeper at heavyweight. That's not an insult, but to me, he takes the place of Nelson and Kongo that divides the elite from the rest of the field.

I would actually argue that on any given night, he could beat everybody but the Big 3 at heavyweight (Cain, Werdum and JDS)

The two most unlikable HW fighting each other at last.

I could see this fight happening. Makes sense rankings wise

I could see this fight happening. Makes sense rankings wise

This fight makes sense like Cro Cop vs Browne as well right now at HW. But Browne would KO both.

He needs to fight Hunt, JDS or Nelson if he beats Barnett.

Browne has a hell of a chin, Rothwell has a hell of a chin. Would be a violent war, but I think Rothwell TKOs Browne, maybe even subs him.[/QUOTE

Browne has a good chin? Gtfoh you know nothing

Back