Crime Trevor Bauer - The Worst Fraud #MeToo Case - Abetted by the Media

what else can you expect from a sex-marxist gynocentric society? ruin a life, then move onto the next. when it turns out it was all bullshit, shrug your shoulders, then pick up your torches and pitchforks for the next one.

Weren't there three other women that accused him of similar stuff? Obviously this one was bullshit, but the guy is either kinda sketchy or he is the unluckiest motherfucker alive.

I read about one of the others. It sounded like bullshit too. The girl was still contacting him with friendly texts and asking for favors for I believe up to two years after Bauer last seen her in person. I believe Bauer posted months and months of unanswered texts from her. She gets progressively more agitated. He was no doubt ghosting her and probably just saw her as a groupie but that’s not sexual assault

The other two are just mentioned. I don’t think there was any story to them. Just the usual “out come the wolves” stuff when one accusation happens..then some others throw their hat in the ring. No story behind them. Probably a journalistic device more than anything.

but no doubt, Trevor Bauer was already one of the most disliked characters in not just MLB, but all American sports for years before anybody accused him of this. He is a weird guy and an overall douche bag just from the way he acts.

It wouldn’t shock me if some former groupies found him to be such a complete asshole that they would jump on a MeToo dog pile to get back at him.

The main accuser though was completely malicious. She went into her encounter with a full plan to frame and extort him. She should be arrested.

Completely ruined his career. He was at the time of his suspension performing at a Cy Young award level.

It’s been known the girl lied for over a year. Bauer released the documents from the defamation lawsuit he filed a year ago that showed the texts and her acknowledging them in court. Yet, no MLB team touched him this past offseason when his suspension ended. He’s still a prime age pitcher and is pitching well in Japan…where it’s not easy to succeed

I wish everyone who gets in on these fake rape stories from the accusers to the “journalists” would be annihilated in court.

She should’ve had charges pressed by the state for false allegations and misuse of department resources. But there is no chance this is happening. Not sure why you wouldn’t want to tar and feather this glorified meat sleeve.

What's especially disturbing is how gullible these guys are when 3-4 accusers get drummed up because the world is full of feminazis with an agenda, ambulance chasers, and gold diggers. All are incredibly sensitive to the smell of blood in the water, and false accusations are just that.

"There's a pattern", these doofuses say. Yeah, there's a pattern. Lies, greed, and political agendas.

Yep

Hide the identity of the accused unless they get convicted.
Punish false accusers with the same penalty the rapist would have received if he got convicted.

No, no, no…….they need to make sure they’re found guilty in the court of public opinion to strengthen their cases. If you limit their ability to expose the famous person, it makes it harder to ruin their life.
<{ohyeah}>

I wish everyone who gets in on these fake rape stories from the accusers to the “journalists” would be annihilated in court.
Me too the amount of damage it does needs to be meet or exceeded.
It’s ridiculous

Using that logic shouldn’t we be giving all these weapons to Ukraine? They should be bombing the fuck outta Moscow right now.

Eye for an eye is retarded.

Who do we get to rape all the rapists? Other rapists? Because if you got someone else to do it they would then be a rapist and would need to be raped.

They get killed by other inmates instead. That's what usually happens to pedos and rapists.

They get killed by other inmates instead. That's what usually happens to pedos and rapists.
Pedophiles, sure. And even then I bet it’s not what usually happens.

Your average run of the mill rapist? Definitely not. Prison gangs are fucking filled with them.

Woman who accused LA Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer of violently assaulting her during sex is seen in new video UNINJURED and SMILING at camera, before panning to the sleeping baseball player morning after the alleged attack

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...g-alongside-pitcher-bed-attack-new-video.html
  • New video has emerged showing a smiling Lindsey Hill in bed alongside LA Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer the morning after he allegedly assaulted her
  • Hill, 29, accused the baseball player, 31, of becoming violent - punching her in the face - during two sexual encounters in April and May 2021
  • The video, which was shot in the early hours of May 16, 2021, has been included in Bauer's motion to dismiss Hill's counterclaim against his defamation suit
  • The video description in the filing states the clip was taken by Hill, who 'appears to be willingly in bed with a sleeping Mr. Bauer, and is smirking and uninjured'
62458785-11217093-Lindsey_Hill-a-46_1663328821042.jpg

Hill, 29 - who last year accused the baseball player, 31, of becoming violent during their two sexual encounters in April and May 2021 - can be seen 'smirking and uninjured'

62458889-11217093-Lindsey_Hill-m-5_1663588882060.jpg

Hill last year released photos of scratches and bruising on her face and lips (left) she claimed she sustained after her encounters with Bauer.

Now that Trevor Bauer's legal cases have been resolved, he's able to freely talk about his nightmare, on par with Brian Banks. Due to Discovery of the cases, Bauer's legal team obtained evidence that Lindsey Hill pre-planned the whole hit job in an effort to after his money.

The Accusation: In her application, she said Bauer had punched her in the face during sex leaving her with a split lip and had also left her face scored with 'scabbed' fingernail scratches 'that covered my entire cheek and chin'.

The Problem: It was pre-meditated. She faked it... From documents exchanged in Discovery, video shows her unharmed and smiling the morning before she left and went to hospital with her claims of abuse... The injuries are real. So were they self inflicted? My bet is the slimeball, Former Convicted Teammate Jacob Nix was involved and "Helped Her" to create the evidence.

EXILED MLB PITCHER TREVOR BAUER SETTLES WITH ACCUSER, RELEASES TEXTS SHOWING WOMAN PLANNED FOR HIM TO CHOKE HER IN EXTORTION PLOT
https://www.outkick.com/disgraced-e...es-alleged-texts-sent-by-victim-in-new-video/

Bauer, the 2020 NL Cy Young winner, followed up news of the settlement with a video detailing why he agreed to settle with the victim. He revealed text messages allegedly exchanged between Hill and her friends, which Bauer claims as proof that Hill plotted to extort the Dodgers pitcher.

Chats between Hill and her associates (including ex-Padres pitcher Jacob Nix) encouraged her to “get that bag” before and during her meet-ups with Bauer.

“Next victim. Star pitcher for the Dodgers,” one of Hill’s messages allegedly said.

“What should I steal?” Hill’s message allegedly asked on a separate interaction.

“Take his money,” Hill’s friend allegedly responded, with Trevor Bauer adding that they frequently mentioned his net worth across chats.

I already have my hooks … Net worth is $51 million,” Hill allegedly texted her friend.

“You better get his bag,” Jacob Nix allegedly texted Hill after her second meet-up with Bauer.

Hill requested a restraining order against Bauer in 2021, which was ultimately denied. The LA County District Attorney’s Office declared in Feb. 2022 that criminal charges would not be levied against Bauer.
Screenshot-2023-10-02-at-3.44.56-PM-1024x354.png

Screenshot-2023-10-02-at-2.47.29-PM-1024x602.png

The Atlantic was complicit - and falsely reported on the woman's injuries.

The Atlantic repeated the false claim there was a skull fracture, though they had documentation that was a lie.

And this weasel, former MLB pitcher Jacob Nix, was complicit in the early messages with Lindsey in their planning to go after Trevor Bauer

Just to reiterate, we have a man who's life was basically ruined on the basis of allegations... and she's going to get away scott free. Even at the time, when the DA reviewed the evidence and declined to prosecute, the MLB suspended Trevor Bauer for TWO YEARS and the The Dodgers released him.

The Court of Public Opinion is being weaponized... You don't have to actually to be found guilty in the Court of Law to have your life devastated.

Kind of reminds of another recent situation of Allegation being reported in the Meda in an effort to Convict in the Court of Public Opinion... with detrimental effects.

Why worry about a Criminal Case?

I'm hoping Trevor decides to go after the MLB and The Dodgers next... He's owed a shit ton of money and two years of his life.

The worst part is that MLB still found a way to suspend him for a season and change after it became apparent the whole thing was dogshit. I hope he sues to get back every dime he's owed from the MLB contract.

Glad the guy exposed this woman for the lowlife that she is. She should be prosecuted and do whatever time in prison he risked.

And society will move on as if women are still always the victims anyway.

And society will move on as if women are still always the victims anyway.

The vast majority of rapes and sexual assaults are never prosecuted. The shame of being a victim of those crimes keeps many silent, as does the difficulty of securing a conviction.

Male victims of false accusations are such an insignificant percentage of rape allegations it's despicable that they generate so much outrage and so many men want the women's heads on pikes.

False allegations are serious and should be punished, everyone agrees this is the case. They're also really rare and we shouldn't go out of our way to make it even more difficult for rape victims to come forward.

The vast majority of rapes and sexual assaults are never prosecuted. The shame of being a victim of those crimes keeps many silent, as does the difficulty of securing a conviction.

Male victims of false accusations are such an insignificant percentage of rape allegations it's despicable that they generate so much outrage and so many men want the women's heads on pikes.

False allegations are serious and should be punished, everyone agrees this is the case. They're also really rare and we shouldn't go out of our way to make it even more difficult for rape victims to come forward.
<TrumpWrong1>
One-Third of Sexual Assault Allegations in Criminal Setting Are Unfounded

Also, it isn't difficult for rape victims to come forward, and nobody said it should be. I have never seen anyone in any of these threads suggest someone should be deprived of the right to file a police report. However, if you expect that to compel anyone to "believe all women" at the face value of allegation alone, no, piss off, we're not embracing that mindset, and those of you who do are idiots. There certainly is an argument that mere accusation should be handled differently in how it is reported to the public such as whether it should be reported at all prior to arrest or criminal proceedings. And the reason for that is that #metoo supporters have hounded and tormented countless men, ruining their reputations, and even their livelihoods, getting them fired from their jobs, based on accusation alone, before a conviction is reached.

Due to this, I think there are reasonable calls to evaluate whether we should have more robust protections for men to punish accusers who are unwilling or unable to substantiate allegations that they bring to a public space.

<TrumpWrong1>
One-Third of Sexual Assault Allegations in Criminal Setting Are Unfounded

Also, it isn't difficult for rape victims to come forward, and nobody said it should be. I have never seen anyone in any of these threads suggest someone should be deprived of the right to file a police report. However, if you expect that to compel anyone to "believe all women" at the face value of allegation alone, no, piss off, we're not embracing that mindset, and those of you who do are idiots. There certainly is an argument that mere accusation should be handled differently in how it is reported to the public such as whether it should be reported at all prior to arrest or criminal proceedings. And the reason for that is that #metoo supporters have hounded and tormented countless men, ruining their reputations, and even their livelihoods, getting them fired from their jobs, based on accusation alone, before a conviction is reached.

Due to this, I think there are reasonable calls to evaluate whether we should have more robust protections for men to punish accusers who are unwilling or unable to substantiate allegations that they bring to a public space.

No, sir. Your article is garbage, and I never thought I'd see a site that advocates for rapists. That's what it's doing, it uses the common misunderstanding of counting any accusation that doesn't result in a conviction as unfounded. You don't believe that yourself, do you?

Also, in the very first example they cite they point out "Kanin provided limited information about the police department’s methods for classifying cases".

There are already robust protections for men in this regard, especially in America.

No, sir. Your article is garbage, and I never thought I'd see a site that advocates for rapists. That's what it's doing, it uses the common misunderstanding of counting any accusation that doesn't result in a conviction as unfounded. You don't believe that yourself, do you?

Also, in the very first example they cite they point out "Kanin provided limited information about the police department’s methods for classifying cases".

There are already robust protections for men in this regard, especially in America.
The website isn't advocating for rapists. What a despicable mischaracterization. It's advocating for men falsely accused. That terse article is heavily footnoted with supporting evidence, and per Kanin, it notes that his peer-reviewed follow up studies found even higher incidences of false accusations, at 50%, than for the police departments he evaluated in his 1994 study.

I think we should increase criminal sentencing for false accusations, and make it easier to prosecute for this crime, when the prosecution of an accuser fails, if only for recourse by way of defamation or libel.

@Loiosh is all in on marxist-feminism (the status quo), which assumes that all men are guilty until proven innocent and even then they're not really innocent. which means he's ok with false accusations because highlighting "the systemic oppression of men against women" is all that matters, regardless of how many innocent lives it costs.

The website isn't advocating for rapists. What a despicable mischaracterization. It's advocating for men falsely accused. That terse article is heavily footnoted with supporting evidence, and per Kanin, it notes that his peer-reviewed follow up studies found even higher incidences of false accusations, at 50%, than for the police departments he evaluated in his 1994 study.

I think we should increase criminal sentencing for false accusations, and make it easier to prosecute for this crime, when the prosecution of an accuser fails, if only for recourse by way of defamation or libel.

No, it's a bad article for the reasons I addressed, and that's just at first blush. Didn't you find it weird that the link to that second study is broken? Everything about that article smells bad and deceptive. The most obvious problem I already mentioned, classifying accusations that aren't successfully prosecuted as false accusations.

If you think the penalties should be increased can you state what they are and what you would prefer? And would you include any rape accusation that didn't result in a conviction?

I've seen sentences of six to twelve months listed, and the obvious sledgehammer of defamation. The criminal penalties require proof of fraud, but I doubt civil suits do (not entirely sure here).

Considering how damaging false accusations can be I can see some thinking the sentence should be longer. I don't agree, but I get it.

Back