Crime Trevor Bauer - The Worst Fraud #MeToo Case - Abetted by the Media

@Loiosh is all in on marxist-feminism (the status quo), which assumes that all men are guilty until proven innocent and even then they're not really innocent. which means he's ok with false accusations because highlighting "the systemic oppression of men against women" is all that matters, regardless of how many innocent lives it costs.

I've known women who were raped, some of whom never reported the assault for a multitude of reasons.

I obviously don't think all men are guilty and believe any accusation should be proven or considered false. I am not OK with false accusations, they're reprehensible.

Speaking of systemic problems, a Charlotte girl was suspended for reporting her own rape, after the police had arrested the rapist and he confessed.

No, it's a bad article for the reasons I addressed, and that's just at first blush.
It's a bad article for what reasons? Your deliberate mischaracterization that it advocates for rapists? Or your unwillingness to acknowledge its richness of academic evidence towards its claims?
Didn't you find it weird that the link to that second study is broken? Everything about that article smells bad and deceptive.
No, because I'm not a grade-schooler, so I know how to use a researcher's name to look up his published work in an academic database.
The most obvious problem I already mentioned, classifying accusations that aren't successfully prosecuted as false accusations.
The article invoked the FBI's UCR language as its basis for that synoninism. It plainly states this in its body. It doesn't obscure it. Furthermore, as the article outlines, even for those cases where DNA evidence was collected, 25%-40% of accusations were shown to be false. Verifiably, 20% were shown to be false.

You can stick your fingers in your ears. It doesn't make the truth you can't bear to hear any less true.

I've known women who were raped, some of whom never reported the assault for a multitude of reasons.

I obviously don't think all men are guilty and believe any accusation should be proven or considered false. I am not OK with false accusations, they're reprehensible.

Speaking of systemic problems, a Charlotte girl was suspended for reporting her own rape, after the police had arrested the rapist and he confessed.

anecdotes aside, we live in a marxist-feminist society that believes men are guilty until proven innocent. it's why after a man's destroyed in the media and later cleared, the mob shrugs their shoulders and moves onto the next target without batting an eye. it's the same pattern and no new lessons are ever learned because it's a feature and not a bug.

It's a bad article for what reasons? Your deliberate mischaracterization that it advocates for rapists? Or your unwillingness to acknowledge its richness of academic evidence towards its claims?

No, because I'm not a grade-schooler, so I know how to use a researcher's name to look up his published work in an academic database.

The article invoked the FBI's UCR language as its basis for that synoninism. It plainly states this in its body. It doesn't obscure it. Furthermore, as the article outlines, even for those cases where DNA evidence was collected, 25%-40% of accusations were shown to be false. Verifiably, 20% were shown to be false.

You can stick your fingers in your ears. It doesn't make the truth you can't bear to hear any less true.

Weird how there's a mountain of articles out there citing 2-10% and I'm the one sticking my fingers in my ears.

There are also plenty of reports on how the numbers you site are deceptive and incorrect.

I spent a few minutes looking but couldn't find your study except behind paywalls, although I think we're done here.

anecdotes aside, we live in a marxist-feminist society that believes men are guilty until proven innocent. it's why after a man's destroyed in the media and later cleared, the mob shrugs their shoulders and moves onto the next target without batting an eye. it's the same pattern and no new lessons are ever learned because it's a feature and not a bug.

No, we don't. Obviously.

Just look at the media and public response to Depp's case.

Weird how there's a mountain of articles out there citing 2-10% and I'm the one sticking my fingers in my ears.
"Mountains". You mean a hall of web results all parroting the same, spurious figure? No, there certainly isn't a preponderance of evidence to support that claim, and you clearly aren't interested in acknowledging that the most objective, hard evaluations of physical evidence showing the rate is 4x-20x that great.

Furthermore, even this preposterously low range of 2%-10% is an unacceptable figure not to be acknowledged, and taken seriously. Isn't 2% the most common figure quoted for those estimated to be falsely imprisoned for a crime they didn't commit? An issue commonly raised by blacks rights activist groups and other outfits-- typically liberal ones-- critical of prosecution, and the prison system? Liberals would caterwaul about that, but then insist the same rate is nothing when it comes to men accused of sexual assault. What a strange cognitive dissonance.

The vast majority of rapes and sexual assaults are never prosecuted. The shame of being a victim of those crimes keeps many silent, as does the difficulty of securing a conviction.

You know I do believe a significant amount of rapes or sexual assaults are indeed never charged. But I always hear it's the "vast majority."

How do people know that or come to that conclusion? If many victims stay silent, then how does anyone know it happened? Are there any comprehensive studies that proves this?

I just don't understand how anyone can come up with specific figures or percentages if no one was ever charged or no people actually came forward in the first place.

Male victims of false accusations are such an insignificant percentage of rape allegations it's despicable that they generate so much outrage and so many men want the women's heads on pikes.

Same exact issue here. How does anyone know accurate figures on false rape allegations? Hardly anyone gets actually punished for false allegations and many that do it actually get away with it.

So how can anyone have actual percentages. It doesn't make sense.

It's kind of like predicting how many pedos there are in the population. How can anyone actually know? It's not like people are advertising that they are. If we go by the number prosecuted, well we all know there are more.

No, we don't. Obviously.

The media was calling Depp a sexually assaulting abuser for literally years. Until the court case was televised and it was irrefutable that he was the abused. And even then a lot of publications were still trying to defend her blaming it on social media.

No, we don't. Obviously.

it took a million innocent lives for a man to finally score a deserved win, and depp's case was public enough and he was wealthy enough to put up a defense. most men in his situation lose their livelihoods or tossed in prison. even with all the evidence showing heard being the aggressor and the initiator in many cases, depp barely crossed the finish line.

and what was wrong with the media's response to the depp case? most of them accurately show heard as the lying manipulative borderline psychopath she is.

to any mods reading this, please understand how easily threads can get "derailed". ie. from a trevor bauer thread to a depp thead. so please bend your rules a little on derailment, i think this is all naturally part of a bigger topic (ie. false accusations).

What I don’t understand is why he settled with her.

Too bad he'll always be known as the guy who couldn't pitch in the World Series because he cut his pitching hand playing with a drone.

What I don’t understand is why he settled with her.

What did he settle with her for? I thought they both dropped their cases against each other?

I don't understand how she got $300,000 from her own insurance company.

No, we don't. Obviously.

You can't be serious. The media's response was to bury him. He had to take it to court years later, and embarrass his accuser, for them to go "Oh', maybe he didn't do it?"

Is this one of those major stories you just conveniently haven't looked into yet? The guy was Captain Jack Sparrow in a multi-billion dollar franchise, before that bullshit. He got kicked to curb in two seconds, based on her lies.

That is just 100%, unfiltered, clown bullshit, revisionist history on your part. You are not a serious person.

You can't be serious. The media's response was to bury him. He had to take it to court years later, and embarrass his accuser, for them to go "Oh', maybe he didn't do it?"

Is this one of those major stories you just conveniently haven't looked into yet? The guy was Captain Jack Sparrow in a multi-billion dollar franchise, before that bullshit. He got kicked to curb in two seconds, based on her lies.

That is just 100%, unfiltered, clown bullshit, revisionist history on your part. You are not a serious person.

Trevor Bauer was an open Trump supporter, so he had a target on his back.

<PlusJuan>

Trevor Bauer was an open Trump supporter, so he had a target on his back.

I doubt that had much to do with it. You gotta figure Tom Brady gets this shit every second of the day, and he's the biggest fish of all Trump supporters to bring down. Bauer's problem was the deception with pictures(much like Amber Heard) that caused a high on #metoo media frenzy, and the MLB's idiotic "zero tolerance" policy, where mere allegations will end you, that basically pants you as guilty. That's a mighty big deck that's stacked against you, when a parasite prosecuting lawyer is just looking for a payout. You're up shit's creek at that point. Guys like him and Depp, only survive because they have enough wealth to weather the storm, and get their teams of sharks on the offensive once the dust has settled. If Bauer was some rookie, there would be no story of redemption, because they couldn't afford to redeem themselves through years of litigation. Nobody would give a shit about them or their story.

I doubt that had much to do with it. You gotta figure Tom Brady gets this shit every second of the day, and he's the biggest fish of all Trump supporters to bring down. Bauer's problem was the deception with pictures(much like Amber Heard) that caused a high on #metoo media frenzy, and the MLB's idiotic "zero tolerance" policy, where mere allegations will end you, that basically pants you as guilty. That's a mighty big deck that's stacked against you, when a parasite prosecuting lawyer is just looking for a payout. You're up shit's creek at that point. Guys like him and Depp, only survive because they have enough wealth to weather the storm, and get their teams of sharks on the offensive once the dust has settled. If Bauer was some rookie, there would be no story of redemption, because they couldn't afford to redeem themselves through years of litigation. Nobody would give a shit about them or their story.
If you knew anything about football you could have brought up the Punt God to help illustrate your point here. Although that one might be less about money and more about being an unestablished player of less important position.

Back