Trousers > Jeans (trouser brahs gtfih)

Sub-species of pants. Trousers I think is all types of pants. But of course I'm not British so I wouldn't know for sure.

It's pretty much the same. Trousers is the general term, but then you have sub catagories.

It's pretty much the same. Trousers is the general term, but then you have sub catagories.

That's my understanding, so I wonder what the TS is talking about. Jeans are trousers.

When I was a kid I didn't like jeans either, thought they were stiff and restricting. But that's because my mom was buying me stiff and restricting jeans. Maybe that is the issue TS is having. Does he know you can buy them soft as well?

What kind of tight ass women jeans are some of you wearing? My jeans fit well and are really comfy.

Jordache wearing mafackas.

Not acceptable to wear trousers? The fuck you mean, son?

In America most people wear jeans out.

I'm working class so people think I'm trying to dress up when I wear them, when that's all I ever wear. I don't wear them loose or too long either, tight around the waist (no belt needed), seam pressed right up to my balls, tight around my round thighs and I still have oodles of room and flexibility.

I wear the pants my grandfather used to wear. Somehow or another they went out of favor with the crowd over the years for these stiff ass Levi's or Arizona boards.

In America most people wear jeans out.

I'm working class so people think I'm trying to dress up when I wear them, when that's all I ever wear. I don't wear them loose or too long either, tight around the waist (no belt needed), seam pressed right up to my balls, tight around my round thighs and I still have oodles of room and flexibility.

I wear the pants my grandfather used to wear. Somehow or another they went out of favor with the crowd over the years for these stiff ass Levi's or Arizona boards.
You wear trousers like these
exclusive-semi-casual-trouser-by-uber-urban-714X1000-5X7-b322609acb284b379618efbf6e357f5a.jpg

Or like these?
MT164_Airforce_1_Zoom.jpg

The former are treated the same as jeans in Russia, while the latter are thought of as formal.

Back