Social Trudeau: Counter the she-cession and turn it into a she-covery

Ok, so you are a far leftist. Vote for NDP then.

I do not know what far-left is to you, but certainly it does not answer to the same criteria in my world as is does in yours. For exemple, Language laws are regularly decried as far-right in CTV and CBC news, whereas I wholly support them. Supporting access to citizenship for university graduates - I don't know any place where that is far-left.

I do not know what far-left is to you, but certainly it does not answer to the same criteria in my world as is does in yours. For exemple, Language laws are regularly decried as far-right in CTV and CBC news, whereas I wholly support them. Supporting access to citizenship for university graduates - I don't know any place where that is far-left.

CBC is leftist.

If university graduates aren't Canadian, they don't qualify to get citizenship. I can study in a Chinese university, that won't make me Chinese. They come to Quebec with a student visa. Don't confuse things.

The fact is, conservatives do not talk about this. Why do the conservatives not have a plan to turn the she-cession into a she-covery? Right wingers are he-tarded. Trudeau is going to she-vitalize the Canadian economy, and its going to be historic and she-volutionary. Conservatives are just trying to he-verse all the gains we have made, they are just he-ligious idiots no different than American he-publicans. What we support is a she-asonable plan to she-pair the damages conservatives did to Canada.

How anyone can vote for this asshole is beyond belief.

CBC is leftist.

If university graduates aren't Canadian, they don't qualify to get citizenship. I can study in a Chinese university, that won't make me Chinese. They come to Quebec with a student visa. Don't confuse things.

Oh, now we should imitate the way things work in China, elsewise we are far-leftists. (BTW, the ones that came, came with the program that told them they would have access to the fastforward way to citizenship, but that was pulled away whilst they were there. Anyways, if we are to have immigrants - and the CAQ want a certain amount of them - we might as well have them from university ranks, because they speak French and are educated - but you're against French laws, are they too right wing for you, too nationalistic, or is it too demanding on you to learn two languages?).

CBC is leftist.

Don't want to appear like I run, but I believe we both have to do better things than argue here - so have a nice one brother. Especially this late at night, gotta sleep somehow.

Oh, now we should imitate the way things work in China, elsewise we are far-leftists. (BTW, the ones that came, came with the program that told them they would have access to the fastforward way to citizenship, but that was pulled away whilst they were there. Anyways, if we are to have immigrants - and the CAQ want a certain amount of them - we might as well have them from university ranks, because they speak French and are educated - but you're against French laws, are they too right wing for you, too nationalistic, or is it too demanding on you to learn two languages?).

Agreed, better to have educated immigrants. Not like the Roxham road loop hole where mass illegals just walk into Quebec (just because they speak French) and are not arrested or turned back. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/the-national-roxham-road-immigration-border-1.5169249

About French laws, if a province forces a language for ideological purposes ahead of the economy and human rights, then that is a problem. Many Anglos feel like second class citizens. Some idiot in Quebec government didn't even want a new metro line to go to Dawson College because it's English. Total assholes. It's these assholes that force large, money generating businesses to leave Quebec.

There are lots of immigration scams, where someone enters Canada on a study permit, with no intention of actually studying. Less shitty than just claiming refugee status at the border, but still.

Don't want to appear like I run, but I believe we both have to do better things than argue here - so have a nice one brother. Especially this late at night, gotta sleep somehow.

No worries, have a good night brother.

That's all the CPC could come up with eh? Bottom of the barrel.

I don't like JT and I have never voted for the Liberals but I would rather have them in power of the CPC. I actually prefer this minority situation since it gives the NDP some power.

I think Trudy is going for a majority though and will possibly get it. That's is the whole point of this snap election, the libs see an opportunity.

Yeah its amazing, who fucking sits on a couch like that in a full suit to watch sports!???

You can almost hear him shouting at the screen:

"Go on, basketball! Go!"

I once got corporate tickets to a punk show here in Montreal.

So I watched the show sitting in the corporate box, sitting on a brass stool, sipping Heineken from a champagne glass, jealous of the people down in the pit. Existential crisis.

Trudeau holding a random election during covid after less than 2 years since the last one with 36 days notice (minimum legally allowed) and after politicians haven't been able to campaign or do much of anything for over a year is shady as hell.

This guy never had any merit based reason to be PM. He's probably the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen and he is also probably going to get elected yet again because so many Canadians are morons.

Does the PPC have any viable chance of winning? They are the only party that seems to want freedom. Maxime Bernier and Viva Frei.

E9Fm2zKWQAke2vc

He has no chance, but getting say 10 seats would be a great victory, have to start somewhere

I hate Trudeau, and I think I hate O'toole just as much. The NDP are useless

I'm def voting PPC. Things are going to get worse before they get better, but with the PPC, at least there's a Ray of hope for the future.

I think Trudy is going for a majority though and will possibly get it. That's is the whole point of this snap election, the libs see an opportunity.

Yeah for sure its the plan.

Language laws are on a different scale than left/right. It's on the up/down scale of Libertarian vs authoritarian

He has no chance, but getting say 10 seats would be a great victory, have to start somewhere

I hate Trudeau, and I think I hate O'toole just as much. The NDP are useless

I'm def voting PPC. Things are going to get worse before they get better, but with the PPC, at least there's a Ray of hope for the future.
Maxime Bernier went full retard when he sulked his way out of the conservative party due to ego in not winning leadership and decided to go Donald Trump style social media saying stupid things.

When he did that the conservative convention was in halifax and I got to watch the fallout lol

I don't particularly like O'Toole either. I wanted Leslyn Lewis to win the leadership with her stance on pushback against political correctness along with good progressive policies. But at least O'Toole is solid on his anti China stance

But I'm voting Conservative.

Ian rankin just thought the same in nova scotia when he called for an election to try to get a majority. Polls were universally "liberals will win landslide" and he believed them.

Now thankfully we have a progressive conservative majority that won 2 days ago, and knocked it out of the park.

31 PC seats, to 17 LIB to 5 NDP.

Maxime Bernier went full retard when he sulked his way out of the conservative party due to ego in not winning leadership and decided to go Donald Trump style social media saying stupid things.

When he did that the conservative convention was in halifax and I got to watch the fallout lol

I don't particularly like O'Toole either. I wanted Leslyn Lewis to win the leadership with her stance on pushback against political correctness along with good progressive policies. But at least O'Toole is solid on his anti China stance

But I'm voting Conservative.
I'm with you, they should have gone with Leslyn

I'm not huge Max fan either, didn't care for how he handled his exit, or his grandstanding, but I like what the party stands for.

I just hope, at the very least, that the Liberals don't get a majority.

Back