International Trump Admin categorizes treatment of Uyghurs as genocide

Trump admin mean what they say?

• Total voters
People found a reason to hate this because "Trump", starting with the op.
If he actually cared don't you think this would have come out sooner?

I know the world was a clusterfuck all of 2020 but what's been going on there has been known for more than the last week.

His admin literally waited to the last minute. It's akin to your taxes being due on April 15 and you turn your's in at 11:59.59 PM on the 15th.

Seeing things online saying that the US is now the only country to classify this as genocide but haven't done a ton of digging.

Feels a bit like "broken clock is right twice a day" incident as well as the Trump admin taking one final "fuck you" middle finger on their way out the door to try and fuck over the incoming admin.

*sidenote* I didn't vote for Biden so don't come at me with that bullshit that I feel the way I do cause I am a Biden supporter

fucking virtue signaling

if you want to have sanctions on china just fucking do them
you can knock off acting like a fuck is given to them muhammedians

Bigly impressive.

Give him 7 years, a dozen bankrupt ventures and a confusingly brown grandson and he'll be back to pretending he's concerned about the Saudis too.

If he actually cared don't you think this would have come out sooner?

I know the world was a clusterfuck all of 2020 but what's been going on there has been known for more than the last week.

His admin literally waited to the last minute. It's akin to your taxes being due on April 15 and you turn your's in at 11:59.59 PM on the 15th.
Hey, it's ok. Something that needed to be said was said, and people have a problem with it because of the messenger. Nothing more, just one of those things.

Hey, it's ok. Something that needed to be said was said, and people have a problem with it because of the messenger. Nothing more, just one of those things.
It needed to be said months ago though. Not literally at the 11th hour as your packed boxes are being moved out of your old position of power.

That's where my issue is. If they actually cared it would have come sooner. Doing it now, as you leave, is either a giant "fuck you" to the incoming admin or them just going "ah fuck it, we don't have to face repercussions just fucking conemn so we don't have to handle any fallout"

Lol

tenor.gif

def an example of somebody other than the president being the actual boss. Pretty certain he hasn't a clue what an uhygher even is. A type of yak?

It needed to be said months ago though. Not literally at the 11th hour as your packed boxes are being moved out of your old position of power.

That's where my issue is. If they actually cared it would have come sooner. Doing it now, as you leave, is either a giant "fuck you" to the incoming admin or them just going "ah fuck it, we don't have to face repercussions just fucking conemn so we don't have to handle any fallout"
So you prefer nothing was said at all. Fuck those Uyghurs! The timing wasn't right! Orange man might look ok on this and the next admin may have to deal with cold hard truths!

Last edited:
Bigly impressive.

Give him 7 years, a dozen bankrupt ventures and a confusingly brown grandson and he'll be back to pretending he's concerned about the Saudis too.

Well at least he does something, unlike our virtue signalling PM that sent CanSino 40+ million for a vaccine that never came. Especially when intelligence said top executives were a part of the 1000 talents program for the CCP. They had to scramble to get Canadians a 'diverse portfolio' of vaccines and we are lagging way behind other countries.

Or maybe the fact that he tried to override 5 eyes so Canadian military could train the PLA in cold weather tactics in 2019 when they still have two Canadians hostage there.

The list goes on and on when it comes to Canadian Liberals being in bed with China.

Trump > Trudeau all day.

Lets see how Biden handles China.

Whatever the reasons people think it was done for its a good thing
Yeah I definitely agree with his. It will be hard for Biden to walk back on this too, and that complicates things if he tries to be more diplomatic with China going forward. Surprisingly clever move by Trump but it might just be fortuitous timing for him, he must have been born with a horseshoe up his ass.

Took too long to do so, probably to get a spotlight on it to keep the Biden-China relationship at bay, but this needed to be done earlier.

The only reason trump denounced them is because its china

Can't argue against that. I would say the Yemenis are going through genocide now at the hands of Saudi Arabia but Trump has nothing to say there. Both should be condemned obviously.

Last edited:

Seeing things online saying that the US is now the only country to classify this as genocide but haven't done a ton of digging.

Feels a bit like "broken clock is right twice a day" incident as well as the Trump admin taking one final "fuck you" middle finger on their way out the door to try and fuck over the incoming admin.

*sidenote* I didn't vote for Biden so don't come at me with that bullshit that I feel the way I do cause I am a Biden supporter

EDIT:
Don't get me wrong, it's a good thing to condemn this. I just question the timing is all.

Why do you think condemning genocide is the wrong thing to do?

Coming from a guy that doesn't believe in multiculturalism lol

Trump's an asshole but you will definitely not be hearing Joe Biden or Kamala Harris decry what is potentially the beginnings of a genocide. Even Boris fucking Johnson criticised it when asked, today.

Why do you think condemning genocide is the wrong thing to do?

A bit of a misleading thread title though I doubt on purpose by Greg. The Trump Admin been denouncing the treatment repeatedly for quite a while now. Pelosi (a.k.a. The US House of Represenatives) has been denouncing it and working with the White House on sanctions. Classifying it as genocide is certainly next level, but the bipartisan commission's report was only released a couple days ago? It's a good move, regardless. No problem unless you support human rights abuses.

Back