Law Trump can’t get a loan to pay $464 million bond in fraud case, his lawyers say

Biden trolls Trump over his ‘crushing debt’: ‘Donald, I’m sorry I can’t help you’​

President Joe Biden on Wednesday joked about his 2024 election opponent’s outsized legal troubles when he invoked former president Donald Trump’s problems in finding a bond to secure a nearly half-billion dollar judgment against him as he addressed a crowd of supporters at a fundraiser in Dallas, Texas.

Mr Biden, who was on the second day of a three-day trip to several Western states, told attendees at the campaign event that a person had approached him to talk about a high debt burden.

“Just the other day this defeated looking man came up to me and said: ‘Mr. President I need your help. I’m in crushing debt. I’m completely wiped out,’” he said.

After a moment, Mr Biden delivered the punchline, telling the crowd that he had responded: “Donald, I’m sorry. I can’t help you”.

holy shit. i seen that tweet earlier and thought that was just some satire mocking trump for making up stories starting with "they come to me with tears rolling down their faces and telling me Mr. President...." but it appears this was legit and biden actually said that.

<Grimes01>
Honestly the Biden campaign should do more of this- we all know Donald can't handle the humiliation and it will put him off balance and at a disadvantage in their fight.

But you were perfectly ok with electing a guy who bragged about weaponizing the court system and stiffing regular people on agreed upon contracts, which Trump made a career of.

Give me a break on the whole "you've got morals" chirade. Trump has been a life long asshole who steps on whomever he wishes to make up for his failed business acumen. Including kids with cancer.

He made this bed, he can lie in it.

Everyone knew who Trump was in the Nineties.

hopper.png

If Trump was to be bonded by an individual, it would have to have some serious campaign finance legal issues right? If the Saudi Sovereign Fund posted the bond, it would seem like a big problem on multiple fronts.

But I don't know the laws. Just feels like something that would be legally problematic

The whole situation is a screaming national security risk the likes of which we've never seen before if he gets reelected.

Even crazier than the already absurd national security risk he was from 2016 to 2021.

in whippy's fairytale funhouse over there in the land of cope, the fraudy orange rapist did not lie to the banks to take out a loan. even though the judge ruled that he did, and the evidence all aligns that way too.

lying to the banks to take out a bigger loan that you otherwise wouldn't have been entitled to is straight up fraud buddy. if you dont like it, get the fuck off the earth and go find some other planet somewhere where that kind of fraudulent activity is legal.

did the fraudy orange rapist really not lie to the banks about the dimensions of his property? were the tape measurers off by 300%? whats the excuse for that one skippy? spin baby spin!

i've got an idea . maybe the fraudy orange election-losing rapist should go back to the banks, tell them he needs to borrow some money to pay his surety bond, and then lie to them about the value and dimensions of the state of new york's fraud judgement against him so that he can take out a bigger loan.

perhaps the orange fraudster shouldn't have lied to the banks just to take out a loan. it was the wrong thing to do. cope and seethe skippy. cope and seethe.

and no, i don't support tyranny. i support law and order. i dont defraud banks to get bigger loans that i am not entitled to. i know if i do that, i'll probably have to answer to it, and probably faster than anybody who has hundreds of millions of dollars that his daddy gave him.

and i never sexually assaulted anybody inside of a department store and then defamed them afterwards either. and i've never stored a bunch of classified documents next to my shitter and then lied to the courts about having them. ive never tried to defraud my country and its election system because i was raging mad that i lost an election. i've never cheated on my wife with a whore from the gangbang videos and then paid her off with campaign funds to keep her quiet. i've never ran a scam university. i've never gotten banned from running a charity service or stolen from children with cancer. perhaps thats why i don't have nearly 100 felony charges stacked against me and i dont have hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fines to pay either . perhaps i'm just not a piece of shit that runs around committing piece of shit crimes.

but this is what you have reduced yourself to skippy. you enjoy dying on this hill. law and order bitch.
Well if Trump is held accountable for those things, nobody is safe. Everything you named is basically a best practice.
Get your donations in while there’s still an America.

You might have a point about political witch hunts if this was an anomaly happening to Trump.

However the truth is Trump built a career on shady business practices. I could literally list page after page after page of people he's screwed over business wise - he even once bragged about the fact that he thought it was funny that he conducted business by agreeing on contracts and then weaponizing the court system to offer 50% of the agreed upon price or fight him in a long, drawn out court battle, which actually bankrupted regular working class people.

I'm not suggesting you become a Democrat or leftists (which are not the same thing). What I'm saying is you seem like a smart guy so it's hard to understand why you often defend a guy like Trump who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. His record proves he is anything but a champion of the lower and middle class.

I'm defending the legal system. Trump can get bent. We have allowed the weaponization of the legal system for political gain. That's what tyrants do.

Republicans have done that a shitload of times, they just end up with nothingburgers like "Well he lied about blowjobs" and "Bengazhi". (EDIT forgot to add Hunter Biden's dick pics)

Only reason Trump is in hot water is because he is guilty as fuck, and the only reason Republicans are suffering for it its because the Party of Cucks allowed Trump to take it over.

Maybe don't pick corrupt conmen with a long history of fraud as party nominees.

On the deals they charged him with there was no damaged party. In fact, there was no practice his company took that was outside the norm of every commercial real estate company in NY. If the 5th, 8th, and 14th Amendments mean anything this case would be dead long ago.

Yeah yeah yeah, holding someone from your team accountable for massive fraud is tyranny lmao
You chuds are so power entitled your heads are spinning around barfing like the exorcist

There was no "massive fraud" in this case. You're talking out of your ass. The bank used their valuation. There was no gain by Trump. There as no damaged party.

On the deals they charged him with there was no damaged party.
Really? there is no damaged party in cases of fraud?

In fact, there was no practice his company took that was outside the norm of every commercial real estate company in NY.
"everyone is doing it" is not a valid defense.

My guess is that, if its common practice as you claim, people make sure to give priority to fraudulent loans when it comes to paying back.

In the end most people won't give a shit when given a shitty collateral if loans get paid.

The problem is when its a repeating offender thing.

If the 5th, 8th, and 14th Amendments mean anything this case would be dead long ago.
How come?

This isn’t an issue about your TDS, that is a different issue. This is about a baseless and tragic misuse of the judicial system.

I know you missed the whole point, as a basement dwelling tween wouldn’t understand how business or the real world works. I’ll help you, since Trump’s property valuations are held to a different standard than any other in NY or in a free society - yes he may struggle to value his other assets against a special system created by a corrupt judge, DA and Democrat party.

This isn’t about Trump which the helmet-wearing incels don’t get. I wouldn’t want to see Trump using the judicial system the same way if elected. Having an incoherent, and malicious DA and judge operating as your gestapo didn’t work well in East Germany 80 years ago.
{<jimmies}

Really? there is no damaged party in cases of fraud?

"everyone is doing it" is not a valid defense.

My guess is that, if its common practice as you claim, people make sure to give priority to fraudulent loans when it comes to paying back.

In the end most people won't give a shit when given a shitty collateral if loans get paid.

The problem is when its a repeating offender thing.

How come?
Who was the damaged party? The bank who made the valuation and provided the loans were not damaged as they were paid in full.

Who was the damaged party? The bank who made the valuation and provided the loans were not damaged as they were paid in full.

the state of new york was the victim and the state of new york successfully sued him. the dude lied to the banks to obtain a bigger loan and he used that money he wouldnt have otherwise been entitled to in order to purchase some property that somebody else might have wanted to buy using legitimate funds, and then he used all the extra money to splurge on whatever else. if he would have just been honest about the property dimensions and value when he went to the banks and asked for a loan, this never would have been an issue because he would have (probably) been loaned the proper amount of money that he needed to buy what he told the bank he needed the money for and he would have done nothing wrong.

hey if defrauding the banks to get a loan is all fine and dandy as long as you pay them back some time, then maybe people should just go robbing banks and as long as they pay them back some day then no crime no foul. i mean bankers are in business to fuck everybody, so it's only fair to give it right back to them.

Last edited:
the state of new york was the victim and the state of new york successfully sued him. the dude lied to the banks to obtain a bigger loan and he used that money he wouldnt have otherwise been entitled to in order to purchase some property that somebody else might have wanted to buy using legitimate funds, and then he used all the extra money to splurge on whatever else. if he would have just been honest about the property dimensions and value when he went to the banks and asked for a loan, this never would have been an issue because he would have (probably) been loaned the proper amount of money that he needed to buy what he told the bank he needed the money for and he would have done nothing wrong.

hey if defrauding the banks to get a loan is all fine and dandy as long as you pay them back some time, then maybe people should just go robbing banks and as long as they pay them back some day then no crime no foul. i mean bankers are in business to fuck everybody, so it's only fair to give it right back to them.
Why did they not go after the bank for them providing the valuation of his assets and providing him the funds?

You libs still believe that b.s? Our democracy was never in danger on Jan 6th. I’m gonna laugh my ass off when Trump wins.
Where in my post did you see me bring up Jan6?

It was pretty clear from my response that I was referring to all the attempts by Trump and his surrogates to coerce, sway, and presssure officials to decertify the vote. The attempts made by Lindsay Graham and others to throw out votes for Biden to make Trump win. Attempt to send fake electors.

Back