Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

Israel is currently being run by mostly Jewish supremacists. Turns out they're segregating and oppressing a group of people...I wonder if there's a connection?

I wonder and wander and wanda.

And if all they were doing was keeping people of non-Jewish ethnicity out of Israel? What would be the oppression?

No, because that was "state forced". But the Nazi's simply wanting to be separate from the jews in the first place was, by his definition, not a supremacist sentiment.
Am I doing it right?
I don't accept his excluding state policy from the link between segregation, supremacy, and oppression.

That's the nicest way to say that.

That link is an interactive map, chronicling lynchings in the US.

The map also proves that there were almost no lynchings whatsoever in the 1950's. What's that, about 3 of them? The entire decade?

Thanks for providing proof for my argument.

fde9d5fec.png

What's your secret? How have you purged your society of "such pussies"?

by having majority country be dumb conservative catholics

things are so bad that recently we had a case of a high profile politician from the current ruling party beating his wife and threatening to kill her - he eventually got kicked out of the party (he was given 15 day period in which to resign on his own - he declined) but is still working as a political representative of his local municipality (without any legal repercussions)

gay rights are bad, there are no transexuals, women rights no one cares for, minorities get shat on (99.9% of immigrants get denied stay) and everyone with some brains is moving out of the country (cause corruption is high and its hard to find a job without political membership) - church is at the top in the country (something like poland)

as bad as the liberals are, having conservatives only sux as well

We don't need any people from those shitholes though. Any of you been to Central America or Africa? I have. Those countries can fix their problems and elevate themselves to a 1st world status, how about that? That's the only way we will ever truly achieve a peaceful, balanced world.

Obviously the US and other 1st world countries could actually help as well, instead of gleefully accepting the run-off as desperate slave labor. Anyway, that Trump is a crass buffoon goes without saying but his sentiment is right here. The ones who get fucked the most by waves of desperate immigrants are always poor Americans

It's a damn shame that being an intellectual dim-wit with no capacity to provide intellectual content outside of cheer-leading others, posting one-liners and gifs, somehow qualifies one for moderating this section of the forum. No wonder that the War Room is going to shit.
giphy.gif

And if all they were doing was keeping people of non-Jewish ethnicity out of Israel? What would be the oppression?
They sure as fuck aren't mutually exclusive. Which is your claim. Which is dead wrong.

This response got long, I apologize.

They would probably agree their country is a shithole.

There are aspects of their homelands that they love, and aspects that they do not. I do not believe there is ever a reason for any political leader to use a label as divisive and demeaning as "shithole" to describe a country. The right thing to do would be to describe the issues in the country that cause you concern, not attach a term like "shithole" to them that really has no actual meaning outside of what we each make of it in our own minds. It is an entirely subjective insult, without any real meaning.

But even though that is what people are focusing on, that's not really what bothered me the most. What bothered me was that he questioned the value of the people who were born in those countries, in a way that made it sound like he believed those people were somehow less valuable than people from Norway (a country which he seemed to pull out of his ass based on a recent meeting with their leadership).

I wholeheartedly disagree with that. I don't see it at all in my own life. But whatever he meant by it, if you look at the responses on here, you see people who genuinely support that statement because they think people from those particular countries are actually lesser beings.

A guy in this thread called Hatians "primitives who are illiterate." Another guy, maybe the same one, they all blend together, said people from those countries are, "Low IQ people."

The people of those countries are "primitives with low IQ"? I'm sure you see how troubling that accusation is, even if you are very hesitant to point out the obvious prejudice there. I know and care about a lot of people from those countries, and the way they express themselves certainly makes them seem like they have a significantly higher IQ than the people making the accusations on here.

And that's the whole point of MERIT based immigration. To get the type of person you are speaking of.

You are right. He should have been clearer. But what he actually said was true. And some truths are hard to hear.

He was clearly frustrated with the other side who is against Merit based immigration so we can get the types of immigrants you speak highly of.

Also, I firmly believe some of these shitholes do have many immigrants who would thrive within our country and work harder than the majority of us US citizens

I don't think the "shithole" comment is true or false, it's a subjective and meaningless insult to me. It's unbefitting a leader. For example, a lot of Europeans think America is a shithole, but I think America is mostly really great.

I agree that a lot of those immigrants from those countries would be a benefit to our country, just like a lot of the ones currently here. I honestly do not know much about a merit based system, because immigration really is not something I've researched much. What exactly does merit based mean? You get to come if you show some aptitude?

My only concern, if that's the case, is that a lot of people who have overwhelming potential but cannot prove merit because of their current position in life. My grandparents came from Sicily and Poland with no education, they certainly would not have met any "merit" system (if I'm understanding it correctly). Our statue of Liberty has a quote about taking the tired and poor, not just "those who prove their worth."

I'm not saying some aspects of a merit based program aren't valuable, I just don't fully understand what it means because I have not read enough about it.

Where's your proof that there were "many lynchings" going on in the 1950's? So far there is evidence of one black person being killed in a lynching the entire decade, Emmett Till.
so per reviewed evidence isnt enough for you??

lol

http://www.naacp.org/history-of-lynchings/
Even more black people were lynched in the U.S. than previously thought, study finds
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...y-thought-study-finds/?utm_term=.3282c8c2eb55
https://eji.org/reports/lynching-in-america
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smar...umented-lynchings-in-united-states-180961877/
de7d1ed3-af05-cd07-5577-fdfc68a81d671487266028596.jpg

and an interactive one
http://www.monroeworktoday.org/explore/

by having majority country be dumb conservative catholics

things are so bad that recently we had a case of a high profile politician from the current ruling party beating his wife and threatening to kill her - he eventually got kicked out of the party (he was given 15 day period in which to resign on his own - he declined) but is still working as a political representative of his local municipality (without any legal repercussions)

gay rights are bad, there are no transexuals, women rights no one cares for, minorities get shat on (99.9% of immigrants get denied stay) and everyone with some brains is moving out of the country (cause corruption is high and its hard to find a job without political membership) - church is at the top in the country (something like poland)

as bad as the liberals are, having conservatives only sux as well
:eek:

No, because that was "state forced". But the Nazi's simply wanting to be separate from the jews in the first place was, by his definition, not a supremacist sentiment.
Am I doing it right?

No, but the strawman (likely unintentional) is informative of your aptitude for the nuance of the argument.

Hey let me ask you, if I wanted to barge into your family's thanksgiving dinner, and you wanted me out.... are you being a supremacist? A Samoan supremacist perhaps?

Again, thanks for the evidence which proves that there very few lynchings in the 1950's compared to previous decades. Those few dots on the map indicate that there were about 3 or 4 of them. Maybe five.

Who remembers what thread that was?
Another thread where I provided unbiased studies. 1 from a famous equal rights retired VERY liberal senator to back up my claim.

You post Miley Cyrus & Hot Dog GIFs as back up and sources

Sure, we can say the same about terrorist attacks and gangland shootings. But reality should determine our level of fear, instead of our own projections. That has been precisely my argument throughout this thread.

The black person that was afraid of being lynched by a white man in the 50's, operated on the same mentality as a person afraid of being killed by a Muslim, because they've read about a case in the news. Or in @HomerThompson 's case, fear of white supremacy because somebody got ran over in Charlottesville. None of that fear is necessarily "rational". Statistically, you are far more likely to be endangered by many other, far more common "threats" to your self.

The reality is that a black person in the 50's was probably less threatened by violence than he is today. And no, the violence against them is not being committed by "white supremacists".

The map also proves that there were almost no lynchings whatsoever in the 1950's. What's that, about 3 of them? The entire decade?

Thanks for providing proof for my argument.

fde9d5fec.png

Seems you forgot what your argument was again. Must be those superior genetics kicking in.

It's a damn shame that being an intellectual dim-wit with no capacity to provide intellectual content outside of cheer-leading others, posting one-liners and gifs, somehow qualifies one for moderating this section of the forum. No wonder that the War Room is going to shit.
21c7777b9b653bc8052b28803b3c515c22a25778fa1bbd44f70e3085db306f72_1.gif

No, but the strawman (likely unintentional) is informative of your aptitude for the nuance of the argument.

Hey let me ask you, if I wanted to barge into your family's thanksgiving dinner, and you wanted me out.... are you being a supremacist? A Samoan supremacist perhaps?

No. One can not segregate ones self. Against WR law

Another thread where I provided unbiased studies. 1 from a famous equal rights retired VERY liberal senator to back up my claim.

You post Miley Cyrus & Hot Dog GIFs as back up and sources
So, you don't remember either?

I'm Samoan?

They sure as fuck aren't mutually exclusive. Which is your claim. Which is dead wrong.

But of course it is. Otherwise you're saying an intent to not interact.... is a form of domineering interaction.

Back