Trump impeachment vote fails overwhelmingly

I was being dead serious. You seem to enjoy wishing a lesser lifespan to another person because of a political disagreement. Seriously. Step away, or get help. This shit is getting to ya.

btw I post in the War Room maybe a couple times a week.

Yeah, because you spend the rest of the time crying about Trump. Cry for 8 more years while I enjoy my 2nd amendment rights protected and watching my 401k retirement fund skyrocket.

Also Browder's Red Notice is a must read.

The Magnitsky Act sanctions are a crucial piece of the puzzle, and have Putin absolutely enraged.
Adoptions tho.

The picture that is emerging is that we REALLY stuck it to his ability to move his pilfered tens (hundreds?) of billions around the world freely. I thought it was merely big until I looked into Browder's story- it's fucking huge. He's very credible, and his account is outrageous. For people who don't know, he's the one who has his visa strangely revoked out of nowhere, which prompted a huge shitstorm, thankfully for him and his safety. That's worrying.

If Trump is laundering a red cent of that cash, he is truly fucked.

maybe so. so if they claim that trump is bought after this subpoena, we should just ignore it?

Considering the discredited and unreliable source that it would be coming from...well yeah.

Once you know that Muellers team is dirty and clearly conducting a politically motivated witch hunt then why would you trust their conclusion?

Yeah, because you spend the rest of the time crying about Trump. Cry for 8 more years while I enjoy my 2nd amendment rights protected and watching my 401k retirement fund skyrocket.
Dude, what are you even going on about. Trump has very little to do with how your 401k performs and unless you live in one of a few states you haven't had your right to play with your toys threatened in any way shape or form, under Obama or anybody else.

Why did you deflect to this subject, anyway? All I did was point out that you're getting a little amped up on this game of identity politics and wishing a faster death on people because they disagree with your views doesn't speak well for your mental well being.

Trump's handpicked AG says there is nothing on Hillary. That should have been a wake up call for you guys.
The AG is a part of the Democrat Deep State. Just a powerless puppet.

Hey guys, remember when White Water investigation was a "witch hunt" and "nothing would come of it"? Remember when "Water Gate" was a "witch hunt" and "nothing would come of it"?

Dude, what are you even going on about. Trump has very little to do with how your 401k performs and unless you live in one of a few states you haven't had your right to play with your toys threatened in any way shape or form, under Obama or anybody else.

Why did you deflect to this subject, anyway? All I did was point out that you're getting a little amped up on this game of identity politics and wishing a faster death on people because they disagree with your views doesn't speak well for your mental well being.

The AG is a part of the Democrat Deep State. Just a powerless puppet.

Considering the discredited and unreliable source that it would be coming from...well yeah.

lol

what if the evidence is compelling? ignore it?

Once you know that Muellers team is dirty and clearly conducting a politically motivated witch hunt then why would you trust their conclusion?

if the evidence is compelling.

there are already a few admitted witches, and lots of people who've met with witches but lied about it, and then told the truth later. those things can reasonably make one suspicious i believe.

Trump's handpicked AG says there is nothing on Hillary. That should have been a wake up call for you guys.
And the fact that this Russian fiasco has been going on for a year with nothing on Trump, should be a wake up call for you guys.

Almost as funny as the Dems controlling both chambers AND the presidency for the first 2 years of Obama's residency and couldn't get shit done.

See, I can do it too

They accomplished their goals.

How embarrassing... all it does is hurt their credibility in the future. We have some of the dumbest people elected. At least wait until there is something solid to impeach him on, there is a on going investigation ffs

Why would any liberals want trump out as president??? Pence would fill in and it would become a normal republican led administration.

Never interrupt your opponent in the middle of a mistake...

Libs: "Never mind every attempt thus far that has only boomeranged and hit us square on the jaw. STILL any day now! Throw that bitch one more time!"

Libs: "Never mind every attempt thus far that has only boomeranged and hit us square on the jaw. STILL any day now! Throw that bitch one more time!"

Do not drink from anything with this logo on it (in the future)
latest

Do not drink from anything with this logo on it (in the future)
latest
Seeing as how you're a lib, I expect to hear a tragic tale of you and poison in the near future.

You wouldnt trust their conclusion anyways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back