Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

Your co-worker can say you kissed them on the neck or grabbed their butt.
This is that. it's all orchestrated

They are going nuke on Trump

Imagine getting alpha'ed by some crazy chick like E Jean Carroll.

giphy.gif

I forget the name of the guy but he tried some cases before the Supreme Court and defended TR7MP on TV while claiming not to be associated with him. He then became TR7MP's official lawyer, and went on TV to dispute TR7MP ever did something or another, and TR7MP made a liar out of him almost immediate by stating the opposite on Twitter. "Yeah I did it, so what, I was perfectly within my rights!" <36>

PS Jay Sekulow

I don't doubt this is true but I need to see a clip.

Wasn't it the Comey firing?

Your co-worker can say you kissed them on the neck or grabbed their butt.
This is that

“Mr. Trump in fact sexually abused Ms. Carroll by forcibly and without her consent inserting his fingers into her vagina. Mr. Trump cannot offer any evidence or make any argument before the jury disputing or undermining those determinations.” -Judge Kaplan yesterday during a ruling.

doesn't look like the orange rapist kissed her on the neck or grabbed their butt now does it?

leftists: trump raped that woman!

also leftists: bruh imagine getting bodied by that crazy bitch lol

second one is how they really feel, and they get off on repeating the first for political gain.

That's literally only because his cock is so small E Jean wasn't sure if he penetrated her with his finger or his tiny toad dick.

The judge made it crystal clear your hero is in fact a rapist:

"The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape'...Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that [rape, as ‘commonly’ understood].”

Deal with it. Thoughts and prayers.

$20 says he doesn't pay a dime. I'm sure he's going to appeal and end up croaking before the appeal makes it to court.
In order to appeal, he has to transfer the judgement amount into a holding account.... so...... if he dies during appeal, she gets paid the entire judgement.

If he doesn't die, and he DOES appeal... he can very much take that gamble, but the risk is (and it is a very real risk) is that the award will be increased.

Go for it Donnie, maybe you'll win on appeal
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

That's literally only because his cock is so small E Jean wasn't sure if he penetrated her with his finger or his tiny toad dick.

The judge made it crystal clear your hero is in fact a rapist:

"The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape'...Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that [rape, as ‘commonly’ understood].”

Deal with it. Thoughts and prayers.

Geez brother, you really think Trump raped this loon

because of new york states tightened definition of rape requiring a penis penetrating a vagina, if i'm in new york and i decide to shove my fingers or even a broken broom handle up your wife's cunt, that still isn't defined as rape under their statutes. even if she screams!

so let's just clear this up. if i go and jam my cock as far up your wife's ass as i can and then shove my whole fist up her twat and then shove a couple of half-eaten hotdogs, a zucchini, and a rubber chicken up there just for good measures, i didn't actually rape her right? or does it all depend on whether or not she screams? would you go around telling everybody after that i just kissed her on the neck and slapped her on the butt?

Last edited:
Kaplan: Donald Trump's testimony yesterday was brief because he doesn't get a do-over

Trump's lawyer Madaio: Objection!

Kaplan: Overruled.

Kaplan: This is about how to compensate Ms. Carroll for the two statements- & punishing Donald Trump

Kaplan: This trial is about getting him to stop once and for all. It's also about whether the rules apply to all, including to Donald Trump. Think of his attitude to this proceeding - he says, She was asking for it

Kaplan: He claims he had no choice but to break the law and defame her. She was a beloved advice columnist. Then a wave on social media, echoing what Donald Trump says. Let's consider: in 2019 he said "pay dearly" and "dangerous territory."

Kaplan: Donald Trump has tried to normalize this conduct. Normally, when people lose in court, they change their behavior.

[Trump leaves]

Kaplan: The record will reflect that Mr. Trump just rose and left the courtroom

giphy.gif

Back