Trump Insults Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger Scandal = Benghazi

I never realized you had so much respect for the US military. You're a true patriot, Trotsky.

I have as much respect for it as any military.

But cheap point scoring using reflexive military fetishism is annoying when it's used against the left, and it's annoying when it's used against the right. No amount of deference for the military is going to magically make Donald Trump an articulate man who avoids word boners.

And moreover, polluting the airwaves with this shit detracts from focusing on the real damage he's doing.

So many pathetic Trump defenders in this thread. There is no excuse for what he said, but hey, these are the same people who can simply forgive his grab her by the pussy talk, so what can you really expect.

^^^This is what irreparable butthurt looks like folks.

Says the guy who said Trump personally donated 1 million dollars to Puerto Rico hurricane victims. Everything this guy says is fake news!!

Nothing like a bunch of pussies being offended for a veteran. Stand aside I know how to be offended!
Sort of like whining about athletes kneeling for the anthem because it's disrespectful to veterans.

This thread shows how far brain dead Trumpers will go to support their hero. Sad

Lol, feeling nervous?

Why would I? I win either way, if Trump didn't say it and proves it, he's recording a conversation with a grieving widow for his own political gain. If he did say it, he's a fucking idiot--well I guess I lost for having a President that's a socially inept egomaniac--but it could have been worse, could have had Hilary.

This isn't the worst thing he's said or done, and the quote that people are getting outraged over here is often quoted out of context. The full quote makes more sense.

Now, pulling out a but Obama when called out not doing this two weeks ago when it happened, that's shitty.

Why would I? I win either way, if Trump didn't say it and proves it, he's recording a conversation with a grieving widow for his own political gain. If he did say it, he's a fucking idiot--well I guess I lost for having a President that's a socially inept egomaniac--but it could have been worse, could have had Hilary.

Making up lies about a private conversation between a grieving widow and the President, and dragging her into a political battle as she buries her husband. Enjoy your """""win""""".

Making up lies about a private conversation between a grieving widow and the President, and dragging her into a political battle as she buries her husband. Enjoy your """""win""""".
I have no affiliation with that Congresswoman so what she does, has no bearing on me.

This isn't the worst thing he's said or done, and the quote that people are getting outraged over here is often quoted out of context. The full quote makes more sense.

Now, pulling out a but Obama when called out not doing this two weeks ago when it happened, that's shitty.

Yup, I'm fine with that moron being raked over the coals for that, but not this.

Also, if it is somehow proved that he didn't say that (seems strange that it could be), the person that disseminated the false quote should be reprimanded severely. Enough with this shit. Allowing even a rare breadcrumb of "fake news" allows Trump and his moronic followers to discredit and ignore....well, basically all of reality.

Cool hat!

frderica.jpg

US Representative Frederica Wilson of Florida.

Yup, I'm fine with that moron being raked over the coals for that, but not this.

Also, if it is somehow proved that he didn't say that (seems strange that it could be), the person that disseminated the false quote should be reprimanded severely. Enough with this shit. Allowing even a rare breadcrumb of "fake news" allows Trump and his moronic followers to discredit and ignore....well, basically all of reality.

The real reason this is shitty isn't the content of the conversation, I'm sure it was generic and acceptable, it's that he's only doing because everyone knew he didn't.

It doesn't matter if you remember your wedding anniversary the day after, you already blew it.

Is it "the left" or is it just anyone who reads his quotes or listens to soundbites? I've seen plenty of casual/non-political people post about this. They would have done the same with Obama, but Obama chose his words intelligently.

It is absolutely true that, despite his meaning not being menacing, we should be pointing out what an inarticulate boob he is.

Obama is an extremely intelligent man, and an incredible orator.

Says the guy who said Trump personally donated 1 million dollars to Puerto Rico hurricane victims. Everything this guy says is fake news!!

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Nice signature!!!

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Nice signature!!!

Well I'm just doing my part letting everyone know that "like Trump" you will blatantly lie to appear to be right. Still waiting on the evidence that Trump personally donated 1 million to Puerto Rico hurricane victims.

Obama is an extremely intelligent man, and an incredible orator.

I'm really starting to miss it.

Like for real, Obama needs to go give a speech and call Trump an asshole or something and get him all mad.

I'm sure Obama would be a brilliant Trump troll if he wanted. I think Obama knows how incredibly influential he could be here, especially if he weighed in on stuff like the NFL protests, so he just doesn't want to say anything.

I'm really starting to miss it.

Like for real, Obama needs to go give a speech and call Trump an asshole or something and get him all mad.

I'm sure Obama would be a brilliant Trump troll if he wanted. I think Obama knows how incredibly influential he could be here, especially if he weighed in on stuff like the NFL protests, so he just doesn't want to say anything.

He did that when he was President.

“There are gonna be a lot of folks who do stuff we don’t agree with...but as long as they’re doing it within the law, then we can voice our opinion objecting to it, but it’s also their right," Obama said during a CNN town hall event last September, not long after Kaepernick first knelt.

“I want Mr. Kaepernick and others who are on a knee, I want them to to listen to the pain that that may cause somebody who, for example, had a spouse or a child who was killed in combat and why it hurts them to see somebody not standing. But I also want people to think about the pain he may be expressing about somebody who’s lost a loved one that they think was unfairly shot,” Obama said.

Trump claims he has proof - if Rep. Wilson fabricated the quote or gave an unfair paraphrase than she should be forced to resign. It's an ugly charge if false and really damaging.

What is Trump's proof? A bluff like with the Comey tapes claim? Trying to see if the Congresswoman has a tape first? If Trump has a tape hopefully he plays it for a group of reporters without any cameras or taping devices - to protect the widow's privacy.

Back