Trump Insults Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger Scandal = Benghazi

He did that when he was President.

“There are gonna be a lot of folks who do stuff we don’t agree with...but as long as they’re doing it within the law, then we can voice our opinion objecting to it, but it’s also their right," Obama said during a CNN town hall event last September, not long after Kaepernick first knelt.

“I want Mr. Kaepernick and others who are on a knee, I want them to to listen to the pain that that may cause somebody who, for example, had a spouse or a child who was killed in combat and why it hurts them to see somebody not standing. But I also want people to think about the pain he may be expressing about somebody who’s lost a loved one that they think was unfairly shot,” Obama said.

Obama's such a fucking nerd. Trump got more airtime just saying "You're fired!" People love when he says that shit.

Well I'm just doing my part letting everyone know that "like Trump" you will blatantly lie to appear to be right. Still waiting on the evidence that Trump personally donated 1 million to Puerto Rico hurricane victims.

You're hopeless.

I hope you realize I genuinely get a kick out of being the quote of such a shit tier level poster as yourself.

PS, you realize anytime someone reads that and googles it, they're going to find out he donated 3 million in campaign funds to hurricane relief? So by all means, keep up the good job, you're finally doing your part to MAGA.

He did that when he was President.

“There are gonna be a lot of folks who do stuff we don’t agree with...but as long as they’re doing it within the law, then we can voice our opinion objecting to it, but it’s also their right," Obama said during a CNN town hall event last September, not long after Kaepernick first knelt.

“I want Mr. Kaepernick and others who are on a knee, I want them to to listen to the pain that that may cause somebody who, for example, had a spouse or a child who was killed in combat and why it hurts them to see somebody not standing. But I also want people to think about the pain he may be expressing about somebody who’s lost a loved one that they think was unfairly shot,” Obama said.

It's not really the same thing now, imo.

That was just one dude, now we're seeing entire teams and their coaches and some owners.

Sounds made up or taken out of context. Fake news

Trump claims he has proof - if Rep. Wilson fabricated the quote or gave an unfair paraphrase than she should be forced to resign.

What is Trump's proof? A bluff like with the Comey tapes claim? Trying to see if the Congresswoman has a tape first? If Trump has a tape hopefully he plays it for a group of reporters without any cameras or taping devices - to protect the widow's privacy.

So if she's telling the truth and he's lying, no consequences. If he's telling the truth and she's lying, she should be forced to resign? Seems imbalanced.

I'm really starting to miss it.

Like for real, Obama needs to go give a speech and call Trump an asshole or something and get him all mad.

I'm sure Obama would be a brilliant Trump troll if he wanted. I think Obama knows how incredibly influential he could be here, especially if he weighed in on stuff like the NFL protests, so he just doesn't want to say anything.

This should prove to you that obama has many things to hide. He promised to be a voice for the left, right up until the spying and unmasking charges were made, then he went suspiciously quiet.

With regard to his orator skills. My fantasy debate has long been prime obama vs prime newt Gingrich. I'd pay to watch that shit!!!

It's not really the same thing now, imo.

That was just one dude, now we're seeing entire teams and their coaches and some owners.
Well before Trump opened his mouth and called the players "sons of bitches" it was only 6 players, now after Trump did that it was a few hundred. So the only difference really is a President making statements that incited chaos.

I'm really starting to miss it.

Like for real, Obama needs to go give a speech and call Trump an asshole or something and get him all mad.

I'm sure Obama would be a brilliant Trump troll if he wanted. I think Obama knows how incredibly influential he could be here, especially if he weighed in on stuff like the NFL protests, so he just doesn't want to say anything.
Obama certainly has his talents, but shit talk ain't one of them.
Trump bitch slaps him faster than he did Jeb Bush.

During the five minute call, Wilson said, Trump told Johnson that her 25-year-old husband 'knew what he signed up for... but when it happens it hurts anyway.'

Now go fuck yourselves if you were offended by that

This should prove to you that obama has many things to hide. He promised to be a voice for the left, right up until the spying and unmasking charges were made, then he went suspiciously quiet.

With regard to his orator skills. My fantasy debate has long been prime obama vs prime newt Gingrich. I'd pay to watch that shit!!!

I think it's just Obama doesn't want to stir the pot more than the pot is being stirred currently.

Pretty sure Obama would walk over Gingrich, Obama is one of the more accomplished Harvard Law grads of his era, Gingrich is a history major.

I think it's just Obama doesn't want to stir the pot more than the pot is being stirred currently.

Pretty sure Obama would walk over Gingrich, Obama is one of the more accomplished Harvard Law grads of his era, Gingrich is a history major.

Which is what makes it such an interesting debate. They are both highly skilled in their fields of expertise. It's almost old school mma, style vs style. Even more so, obama is cool and collected, Newt is a bomb thrower.

Unfortunately, like modern mma, they're both past their primes, so it wouldn't be the matchup it could have been (2 repaired acl (GSP vs bionic leg Anderson Silva).

Cut Trump some slack. He was probably next up on the tee box, and golf is a long enough game, without having to call widows of dead soldiers in between tee shots.

So if she's telling the truth and he's lying, no consequences. If he's telling the truth and she's lying, she should be forced to resign? Seems imbalanced.
She would be the one who created the issue with a lie. It's an ugly charge to make. Now if he did say it and is denying it, I don't think that lie would be as bad. He'd be lying to cover up his despicable remark out of self interest and while he'd be held accountable for the lie, I think Wilson making up the thing outright is much more damning and would require her resignation. Her lie is slander at a very high level.

That one doesn't bug me, but the comment about Kelly's dead kid does.

Call him a joke all you want but so many people are hungry to see him fail / try to make him look stupid it's embarrassing.

Like a guy constantly checking out and hating on his ex's Instagram.

Trump says he didn't say it!

Battle of #FakeNews

damn congresswoman says Trump called the Widow and didn't even know her husband's name!

lol If Trump has this conversation recorded.....recording a conversation between himself and a grieving widow would be a new low for Trump

trump offended a military widow ! meanie! shit looks like that might not work .. he recorded a conversation you say? .. now we got him .. again .. I think .. trump recorded their conversation! meanie! ! wah wah wah

Well before Trump opened his mouth and called the players "sons of bitches" it was only 6 players, now after Trump did that it was a few hundred. So the only difference really is a President making statements that incited chaos.

So now its only 4 soldiers, but hundreds are going to get themselves killed to protest Trump now?

trump offended a military widow ! meanie! shit looks like that might not work .. he recorded a conversation you say? .. now we got him .. again .. I think .. trump recorded their conversation! meanie! ! wah wah wah

I don't even get why it would be considered mean? I assumed that every phone call the President makes is record for security and record keeping purposes. Is that not the case?

She would be the one who created the issue with a lie. It's an ugly charge to make. Now if he did say it and is denying it, I don't think that lie would be as bad. He'd be lying to cover up his despicable remark out of self interest and while he'd be held accountable for the lie, I think Wilson making up the thing outright is much more damning and would require her resignation. Her lie is slander at a very high level.

She not lying she’s just leaving out the entire quote, because she’s a cunt

Back