Trump Insults Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger Scandal = Benghazi

Now Wilson is saying she has proof too. Someone better piss or get off the pot.
She already showed her proof - there was 4-5 others in the car at the time who all heard the call since it was on speaker. 3-4 family members and a Military rep and Congresswoman's aide as they were all in a limo going to claim the body at the time of the call.

Anything to create headlines over the Obama/ Clinton Russia probe or Hollywood rape culture coming out... TRUMP said through a hearsay with out the whole context imagine the outrage.

Why don't you call it for what it's actually being called? The President said something stupid. That's it. Ignore the people overblowing it, but don't try to craft it into something it isn't, just so you can dismiss it like a partisan hack.

You can still think Trump just the greatest while admitting he chose his words poorly here.

An intellectual honest post from the opposition, much appreciated

Hey look here, the mother fucker has shown us time and time again who he really is, if you want to make adjustments to your moral compass just to appease the man then thats on you, but I'm gonna believe the Freudian Slips and move accordingly.

Dig?
If this offends you you’re a weak person. You sign up and you know the risks but you go anyway. This guy was sf too. So he really knew what was possible. That’s what bravery is.

I'm not bothered by it in print either. The concern is really how the grieving widow took it though. If the widow was sincerely upset and told her congresswoman, that's something that warrants a call to the press. If she's mentioned it in passing and the congresswoman jumped on a phrase to get publicity, that's some shameful shit. In neither case is it something that commands resignation from office, but whoever did this woman wrong should have to face it down during his or ber next election.
It was on speakerphone in the presence of the congresswoman. I certainly would hope the Congresswoman asked permission to even raise any public issue with this from the widow and family as they're thrust into the spotlight on this now and have to confirm or deny what the Congresswoman is claiming Trump said - potentially calling the President a liar if they do back her up.

This really should have been something kept private. I'm sure some families were not happy with Obama's words or that he didn't call them or they just got form letter. IIRC there was issue during Obama WH where a family claimed they got an autopen signed form letter of condolence - which the WH denied. Last I remember reading was some veterans support outfit was going to pay to have the letter autograph examined by a expert to see if it was autopen or really signed. I don't remember the outcome of that so assume it was probably signed personally.

It was on speakerphone in the presence of the congresswoman. I certainly would hope the Congresswoman asked permission to even raise any public issue with this from the widow and family as they're thrust into the spotlight on this now and have to confirm or deny what the Congresswoman is claiming Trump said - potentially calling the President a liar if they do back her up.

This really should have been something kept private. I'm sure some families were not happy with Obama's words or that he didn't call them or they just got form letter. IIRC there was issue during Obama WH where a family claimed they got an autopen signed form letter of condolence - which the WH denied. Last I remember reading was some veterans support outfit was going to pay to have the letter autograph examined by a expert to see if it was autopen or really signed. I don't remember the outcome of that so assume it was probably signed personally.
She admitted to taking that quote out of context already. I posted her whole statement in here like five times already. Here’s one more
During the five minute call, Wilson said, Trump told Johnson that her 25-year-old husband 'knew what he signed up for... but when it happens it hurts anyway.'

Anything to create headlines over the Obama/ Clinton Russia probe or Hollywood rape culture coming out... TRUMP said through a hearsay with out the whole context imagine the outrage.

To be fair, he's not doing himself any favors by dignifying the attack with a response. At least not in the way he did. If he wanted to respond, he should of just shamed her for taking his words out of context during private phone call to a widow, and publicly attacking him for it. That's as low as it gets, but his reactionary, chest thumping response wasn't much better.

To be fair, he's not doing himself any favors by dignifying the attack with a response. At least not in the way he did. If he wanted to respond, he should of just shamed her for taking his words out of context during private phone call to a widow. That's as low as it gets, but his reactionary, chest thumping response wasn't much better.
Yeah but thats what he does. You can’t be surprised when he does it again. She lied he reacted. He reacted harshly. Rinse cycle repeat

If this offends you you’re a weak person. You sign up and you know the risks but you go anyway. This guy was sf too. So he really knew what was possible. That’s what bravery is.

We all know the sacrifice, we raised our right hand and said our oath.

Our wives and moms on the other hand, did not.

He knew what he signed up for... Was that shit suppose to make her feel better? Why even preface the shit you wanna say with that?

She receiving the body and this mother fucker on the phone on some "dont blame me!" shit.

He's more worried about having to take accountability which is why he mentioned the shit first.

You're hopeless.

I hope you realize I genuinely get a kick out of being the quote of such a shit tier level poster as yourself.

PS, you realize anytime someone reads that and googles it, they're going to find out he donated 3 million in campaign funds to hurricane relief? So by all means, keep up the good job, you're finally doing your part to MAGA.

Fake News. Where did you get the 1 million dollar figure from if he donated 3 million? Is it fake news?

We all know the sacrifice, we raised our right hand and said our oath.

Our wives and moms on the other hand, did not.

He knew what he signed up for... Was that shit suppose to make her feel better? Why even preface the shit you wanna say with that?

"...but it still hurts."

I don't see the issue with that statement. You guys are acting like he said "He knew what he signed up for, so why are you crying? You knew this day might come. Suck it up, buttercup. Bye."

I don't understand how that's an insult... ?

Why don't you call it for what it's actually being called? The President said something stupid. That's it. Ignore the people overblowing it, but don't try to craft it into something it isn't, just so you can dismiss it like a partisan hack.

You can still think Trump just the greatest while admitting he chose his words poorly here.

Yes. This is exactly the kind of thing I'd expect Trump to handle poorly. He doesn't seem like an empathetic person. Whether you love or hate Obama and/or Bush Jr, both of those men were much better cut out for this part of the job.

lol If Trump has this conversation recorded.....recording a conversation between himself and a grieving widow would be a new low for Trump

If Trump does have this conversation recorded and it doesn't match the way this Congresswoman is presenting it, only the a partisan hack could think that makes Trump look bad rather than the Congresswoman.

That said, I don't find her account implausible.

To be fair, he's not doing himself any favors by dignifying the attack with a response. At least not in the way he did. If he wanted to respond, he should of just shamed her for taking his words out of context during private phone call to a widow, and publicly attacking him for it. That's as low as it gets, but his reactionary, chest thumping response wasn't much better.

Yea but we are talking about Trump, his ignorance does him some what favors while it also hurts him

"...but it still hurts."

I don't see the issue with that statement. You guys are acting like he said "He knew what he signed up for, so why are you crying? You knew this day might come. Suck it up, buttercup. Bye."

Cause the wife didnt go thru the indoctrination process.

She is a civilian.

You talk like that to servicemembers, not their spouses.

Have any of yall had to do casualty assistance?
He had two weeks to come up with what he was gonna say, and this is the effort he put into his Soldiers.

I believe him.

Back