• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Trump Insults Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger Scandal = Benghazi

We all know the sacrifice, we raised our right hand and said our oath.

Our wives and moms on the other hand, did not.

He knew what he signed up for... Was that shit suppose to make her feel better? Why even preface the shit you wanna say with that?

She receiving the body and this mother fucker on the phone on some "dont blame me!" shit.

He's more worried about having to take accountability which is why he mentioned the shit first.
that's literally not all he said and you know it. the lady knew it too. you're overreacting. that it

3 disasters, 3 million dollars.

Math bro, do you even???

Oh so Trump personally donated those 3 checks to those places? Cool, can you provide the link because we both know a campaign donation is MUCH different than a personal donation. So I'll wait for the link that says Trump personally cut a check. Thanks man

Cause the wife didnt go thru the indoctrination process.

She is a civilian.

You talk like that to servicemembers, not their spouses.

Have any of yall had to do casualty assistance?
He had two weeks to come up with what he was gonna say, and this is the effort he put into his Soldiers.

I believe him.

You're blowing this out of proportion. He didn't say anything insensitive.

You're blowing this out of proportion. He didn't say anything insensitive.

Interesting. We're you there? Or do you just refuse to believe it because it goes against your narrative?

What if we had it on tape? Would you then say Trump is a dotard?

Interesting. We're you there? Or do you just refuse to believe it because it goes against your narrative?

What if we had it on tape? Would you then say Trump is a dotard?

*were

The quote is readily available for anyone to read. Can you read?

The problem of course is that the president lacks empathy. The only thing he knows about sacrifice is that others do it.

*were

The quote is readily available for anyone to read. Can you read?

Yep the quote is there

"he knew what he signed up for, but I guess it still hurt."

He also didn't know the soldiers name. Trump is a piece of garbage but you have to defend him because you are more interested in typing "Liberal tears" on a forum then actually seeing this guy for what he is.

Oh so Trump personally donated those 3 checks to those places? Cool, can you provide the link because we both know a campaign donation is MUCH different than a personal donation. So I'll wait for the link that says Trump personally cut a check. Thanks man

This is why nobody takes the left seriously. That money was President Trumps to decide what to do with. He chose to donate it to disaster relief. You can spin it any way you want, reasonable people simply recognize Trump did a good deed.

Now since we're bringing up history here.

You never answered my question of what you've personally done, to help those struggling in low income black communities?Please enlighten us about your history of actually helping, rather than bitching.

Unlike you, I've actually done my small part to help. How about you?

This is why nobody takes the left seriously. That money was President Trumps to decide what to do with. He chose to donate it to disaster relief. You can spin it any way you want, reasonable people simply recognize Trump did a good deed.

Now since we're bringing up history here.

You never answered my question of what you've personally done, to help those struggling in low income black communities?Please enlighten us about your history of actually helping, rather than bitching.

Unlike you, I've actually done my small part to help. How about you?

My wife and I donate to charities of our choice every year. We donate all our old clothes, coats, hate, gloves to the homeless here in Chicago. We volunteer every month and the local community center as well as a charity that puts care packages together for people with cancer but I don't need to prove myself to you anyway, I never claimed to have made a million dollar donation and I'm certainly no billionaire like Trump.

So according to you Trump can use campaign cash however he wants? So you are advocating that he commit a felony?

My wife and I donate to charities of our choice every year. We donate all our old clothes, coats, hate, gloves to the homeless here in Chicago. I don't need to prove myself to you anyway, I never claimed to have made a million dollar donation and I'm certainly no billionaire like Trump.

So according to you Trump can use campaign cash however he wants? So you are advocating that he commit a felony?

In a city in such need as Chicago, you should be doing more.

If Trump does have this conversation recorded and it doesn't match the way this Congresswoman is presenting it, only the a partisan hack could think that makes Trump look bad rather than the Congresswoman.

That said, I don't find her account implausible.
No it makes both look bad if he releases it and she's lying. Also the Congresswoman could be lying or she could be just relaying what was said to her by the widow and it's the widow that's lying. If its the widow that's lying and Trump releases the tape, how does that not make him look bad when he's exploiting a grieving widow in order to keep himself from any political blowback?

It's a no-win situation for Trump, I think he should just let it go and let it blow over. In 24 hours nobody will even care about this.

My wife and I donate to charities of our choice every year. We donate all our old clothes, coats, hate, gloves to the homeless here in Chicago. We volunteer every month and the local community center as well as a charity that puts care packages together for people with cancer but I don't need to prove myself to you anyway, I never claimed to have made a million dollar donation and I'm certainly no billionaire like Trump.

Know how to find a hypocrite?
Suggest Hillary did the same and watch the double standard shine

Overblown, we should all just be thankful that someone told the President how to pronounce Niger.

"the president reportedly said the man “must’ve known what he signed up for.”'

And that's exactly what makes him a hero. He knew what he signed up for. He knew of the dangers and risks. And he still persisted.

RIP Warrior!

Lemme guess...

You would have said what Trump said to that widow...right?

OF COURSE NOT...BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A BEYOND STUPID PIECE OF WORTHLESS FUCKING SHIT LIKE TRUMP.

*end of rant*

Back