International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

Oh believe me, it stings every fucking time Trump gets lucky and his fans get to gloat about it. LOL.

I don't know if that's true but it wouldn't surprise me.

Trump is the luckiest man to ever live

1. Lucky born into a rich family
2. Lucky he turned million into billions
3. Lucky he is successful in 3 different avenues
4. Lucky to win the election
5. Lucky the economy is doing well
6. Lucky North Korea is economically poor (they always have been shocker)
7. Lucky we've all but taken out major terrorist groups in the Middle East
8. Lucky we caught Iran fucking around in shitty deal
etc etc etc

Man he's just SO LUCKY!

Trump is the luckiest man to ever live

1. Lucky born into a rich family
2. Lucky he turned million into billions
3. Lucky he is successful in 3 different avenues
4. Lucky to win the election
5. Lucky the economy is doing well
6. Lucky North Korea is economically poor (they always have been shocker)
7. Lucky we've all but taken out major terrorist groups in the Middle East
8. Lucky we caught Iran fucking around in shitty deal
etc etc etc

Man he's just SO LUCKY!
You're really stupid for having #1 in that list, and for generally mixing things with significantly higher and lower luck factors. Like, maybe the single dumbest human being in your zip code. I have to assume I'm dealing with a supercorky.

You're really stupid for having #1 in that list, and for generally mixing things with significantly higher and lower luck factors. Like, maybe the single dumbest human being in your zip code. I have to assume I'm dealing with a supercorky.

It's luck that every one of us is here. How many generations of insemination have occurred in the right time just for you or me to be here? Not only that, how lucky are we that we live in America, the greatest country on earth. Probability is pretty slim numbnuts.

My point is simple, you think it's luck. Maybe the dude is simply good at what he does. I know, you have a hard time thinking. But I won't let your learning disability prevent me from educating you.

Now the north can actually hit our cities with nukes and it's not a fair trade for even one of our cities against that backwards nation.

Again, North Korea may have an atom bomb, but it is too big to fit on a missile or airplane. NK has no bombers. They would have to drive that bomb on a truck to South Korea. All these missiles they have tested in the past have no nuclear warhead. All a PR stunt. They are years away from the technology it takes to miniaturize a bomb. What they have is probably similar to a U.S. bomb from 1945. Maybe not even that. U.S. Manhattan Project physicists from 1945 were much more advanced than NK physicists today. Having a nuclear bomb is one thing, being able to deliver it on a missile is something entirely different. Right now it is just a big paper weight. Kimmy did a good job with his propaganda machine.

I'm still waiting for their thermonuclear test off the coast of North Korea. It was supposed to be an underwater explosion. Announced about 9 months ago. No, it has not happened and it won't happen because they don't have a thermonuclear device. They are years away from that. A much, much, more complex process for a Hydrogen bomb. They need an atom bomb to set off the thermonuclear device. It is a 4 stage process. They have only reached stage one.

Last edited:
There are no words to describe this so I'll just leave this here :

Kim is the only fat boy in all of North Korea. He wants to keep it that way. Loves fine caviar, cheese, wine, chocolate and pussy. It's good to be the 'king'.

I watched an NPR interview with a South Korean official earlier tonight. He was far, far more optimistic about the whole affair than any expert brought on tonight from any other country.

That actually rejuvenated my spirits a bit. It offered a splinter of hope that otherwise no longer existed in me after the past several months.

Keep trying lol. You liberals fucking pathetic, this was more progress since we’ve had since what??? 1953 lol and all butthurt liberals can do is claim Trump failed. Laughable.

Like you do with the actual working Iran deal? Fucking hypocrite.

Bbc reporting they need to start denuclearising first so il assume thats the case

Still this all feels like north koreas broken economy finaly giving up the ghost and trump getting the credit for simply being there as prez when its finaly at breaking point and they need to talk or collapse! Talk about luck
This. But between the icbm missiles, and the economy breaking, but most of all cellphones making it impossible to maintain the dynasty as is. I think NK tried really hard with the icbm gambit to get some sort of opening up like China deals. Trump did make sanctions stick though to be fair

Again, the Iran deal was shit. And is not comparable to this in any way. Just stop.

No it wasn´t dumbass. Let me know when they come close to the same results with NK. You are blowing Trump over something that hasn´t happened yet and shitting on a deal with actual results.. Quite strange but that´s what tribalism in its worst form looks like. Fucking mindboggling.

I explained this to you last night. You're either too dumb to know any better or you know I'm right and you're willing to be full of shit just to be partisan. Either way, you're fucked.

I think everybody is forgetting the best thing to come out of all this, that Kim/Trump trailer they played before the press conference.

Funniest part is when this was playing the media were shocked because they thought it was NK propaganda, then Trump comes out and reveals he's the one that made the trailer, lol. Can't make this stuff up man. Kim, Trump and Rodman need to be in a buddy cop movie together.

This can't be real. Kim coming out of this trailer as some kind of savior figure? Trump keeps praising a ruthless dictator?

I mean they criticized Obama for years for wanting to have a talk with Kim Jong-Un and now Trump showed him a trailer with them both being friends changing the future for the better of the world and not a word?

While this is bigly..

What is the chance that Kim is willing to destroy all the new missile tech he just achieved? Zero.

While this is bigly..

What is the chance that Kim is willing to destroy all the new missile tech he just achieved? Zero.
100% and much of it already has been. This thing wasn't done yesterday. This was figured out months ago. Right after that "earthquake".

I explained this to you last night. You're either too dumb to know any better or you know I'm right and you're willing to be full of shit just to be partisan. Either way, you're fucked.

Was that directed at me? You haven´t explained shit.

98% reduction in fissile material
80%+ of centrifuges destroyed leaving only older models
Vastly reduced centrifuge R&D
Heavy water reactor destroyed
Ongoing UN inspections

According to the UN, the international participants and the US own DOJ/DOD the deal was working.

Now let me know when NK gets even close to that. In fact let me know when there is more than a pinky swear to destroy a factory they were already destroying back in May.

Surprised at how well things went during the summit. Was not expecting the result we got. I do not believe NK will get rid of their nukes. They will hide them for sure. Maybe the Korean War can now finally come to an end. Little Kim must have been 'enlightened' by God. A conversion of sorts. Celebration in South Korea...
They don't have to hide anything because they didn't commit to anything, just some nice words on a piece of paper that is non-binding on anybody.

I watched an NPR interview with a South Korean official earlier tonight. He was far, far more optimistic about the whole affair than any expert brought on tonight from any other country.

That actually rejuvenated my spirits a bit. It offered a splinter of hope that otherwise no longer existed in me after the past several months.
This can be viewed at either of these sites. Sorry, neither embeds with Xenforo:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2018/06/12/amanpour-moon-trump-kim-summit-interview.cnn

https://video.kqed.org/video/amanpour-jeffrey-lewis-and-chung-in-moon-kd5p72/

It was from "Amanpour". I guess this was a CNN rebroadcast via the PBS world news umbrella.

His #8 was by far the dumbest

Back