Trump only hires the best people v.?? Trump's 24-yr-old drug policy appointee quits amid controversy

Do you have any real opinions when the President showcases incompetence?
Your have to be a competent human being yourself to realize that Trump is incompetent. That's why these slow adults in the war room think he's doing well.

I wonder how many Trump appointees the msm will have to end up vetting because this administration can't do its job.

Definitely not the first unqualified person to get hired for a Federal job . . .

Lol at the reactions to this post. A lot of soaked pillows out there.

Trump's hires are certainly getting people riled up. Good to see people getting involved.
Trump had sex with somebody
I didn’t like it
Trump tweeted something
I didn’t like it
Repeat

So why do you defend him so much? lol.
Excuse you guys are wasting time and energy on stupid shit that had no effect on your life, which means your life is totally empty. Should catch on at some point and then you can apply that energy to something positive but in the meantime cry away

Well he is gone so the problem is fixed. Shit happens.

With this in his background he will be lucky to get a job flipping burgers.

And no I don't regret voting for Trump or him winning over Hillary.

I'll take this dumb shit over what she would have done anyday.

Excuse you guys are wasting time and energy on stupid shit that had no effect on your life, which means your life is totally empty. Should catch on at some point and then you can apply that energy to something positive but in the meantime cry away

lol at my life being empty... We can compare side by side and by the end of it you will walk up the basement stairs and cry to your mommy

He's a lying POS. Sounds like a great fit for politics.

Can you imagine what it must be like to cry into your pillow every night because trump is still president

Post of the year candidate imvho already.

Rustled so many people lol.

Didn’t read but I doubt trump personally hired him

Yup, nobody here knows anybody dealing with drug addiction.

Maybe when you stop getting rustled at people pointing out how retarded Trump is you can start digesting the information.

Can you imagine what it must be like to cry into your pillow every night because trump is still president
You need to step up your Trump Lickspittle game.
You had a couple choices, because the dude was woefully underqualified for his position. Trump has had quite a few of underqualified appointees, mostly the judges he has been appointing.
Choice one would be take the L, and say the Trump administration should have vetted this pick better. You can then use this choice later to show you are not biased.
The second choice, would be to blame someone else other than Trump. "Trump is too busy getting the economy cranking to be worried about a Jr position, his team needs to get better are vetting. #MAGA, #Lockherup #DraintheSwamp.

Those are basically your two angles for this appointment.

Back