Social Trump positive with the China Virus

I've never once seen you quote and chastise a ghoulish post by a fellow member of your "tribe", yet I've seen you post plenty chastising the "left" for that same behavior. How about a little consistency? We get it; you ignore it when it's your side engaging in this behavior you find so distasteful.
Actually, I did call out a few people on Ginsberg when she fell ill, several times. Otherwise, I remain silent if I have nothing good to say. Me, I don't revel in he suffering and pain of others. Can't speak for you.

Wallace says the Trump family removed their masks (against the rules) upon showing up for the debate. His incompetence is long past comical.

Stop pearl clutching. We have mountains of example of people not following mask rules. Biden and Anderson Cooper pretended to social distance during the CNN town hall, then went over and whispered in each other's ears during commercial break. We have seen the videos of all the whitehouse reporters asking Trump while he isn't wearing a mask during press conferences, then 1 millisecond after the press conference ends, they pull theirs off.

Youre saying that like it matters.

the point is he lied and misled people for an ulterior motive, and it misled me
You must be talking about Trump and how he lied about the severity of the disease, is that right, when he repeatedly said it would just go away all the while knowing it would be much worse than any flu?

Because, surely you aren't talking about Fauci and his evolving guidance based upon an early need to ensure health care workers had sufficient supplies of PPE because of the complete lack of any evidence of intent to mislead, right?

So, tell me again, who misled you?

What?

So you are saying it's okay for right wing posters to celebrate the death of a Republican for being a "RINO" because he's not a Democrat? Lol. I can't believe you are actually trying to make that argument right now.

"Guys, McCain deserved to die and burn in hell for being part of the Russian collusion hoax. It's okay that I say that, because he was a Republican."

What planet is this?
no what you're implying is the right can never say anything and the left ought to be able to do it any time

lol... Not a Trump supporter.

Didn't vote for him in 2016 and won't 2020. It's a shame that Democrats put up a garbage candidate... lol. 3rd party again.

I'm more interested in our local elections.

Just curious, is there a Dem you would have voted for?

What the fuck is there event to argue about where this thread hit 50+ pages?

In all seriousness, why are so many trying to say he got this from rallies?

He probably got it from Melania.

Who cares, it's a severe flu, he will be fine.
True
She probably got it from the guy/guys shes sleeping with then gave it to trump

Wallace says the Trump family removed their masks (against the rules) upon showing up for the debate. His incompetence is long past comical.
Wallace is such a DNC snitch. Should interview Jon Jones

Actually, I did call out a few people on Ginsberg when she fell ill, several times. Otherwise, I remain silent if I have nothing good to say. Me, I don't revel in he suffering and pain of others. Can't speak for you.

I will happily revel in the suffering of people who have happily reveled in the suffering of those undeserving.

no what you're implying is the right can never say anything and the left ought to be able to do it any time

What in the world are you talking about? It's like you've been drinking. You are not making any sense for several posts in a row now.

I've said nothing that remotely implies that. You seem to just be making things up out of thin air, so I'll allow you to just go on with your day I guess.

Can't say I saw a similar celebration when Ginsberg died. I do recall people being quite excited when Rush Limbaugh got cancer. Was that Trump voters? Can't recall...... Oh wait.... How about Herman Cain, surely no one found any glee in that one. Oh wait......

I'm sorry, I don't speak for everyone but I am calling it as I see it and anyone can read any thread on any conservative tragedy and see what I'm saying is true.

I mostly saw progressives crying pissed off that she had the nerve to pass away before the elections.

FYI - She should have resigned during the Obama regime after being diagnosed with cancer for the 3rd or 4th time. She was only 80 then... lol. No one would have faulted her for it. Sandra Day O'conner resigned... and she's still alive in her 90's.

She made her dying wish because she knew fucked up by not resigning then.... Then again, they all thought Hillary was going to win anyway, so she probably wasn't worried about it.

And I didn't celebrate her death. I've enjoying hearing stories on how tight her and Scalia's friendship was even though they were on opposite sides of many arguments. It's a lesson many of us could learn from.

I'm not sure viruses work this way. There is not a lot the doctors can do for you if your immune system isn't up to the task. That's kinda what makes viruses shitty. Doctors can try to make the patient feel comfortable but man, if your immune system fails you against a virus, that's a death usually.
*Like*

Exactly. Herman Cain was the same age as Trump, was wealthy, had access to the best medical care, but ultimately it wasn't enough. Very sad example.

I will happily revel in the suffering of people who have happily reveled in the suffering of those undeserving.
Thats the difference between me and you. You like to say tasteless things to hurt people, I'm not the sort.

This shouldn't have to be explained, but...he's saying you can't have it both ways.

Last edited:
I wasn't calling out anyone. Im genuinely asking a question because last time I rad news on masks, it was stated that it doesnt prevent contracting the virus but helps prevent the spread of coughing and talking
I'm sorry, you may be one of the more intelligent right wingers on here, but you're just as disingenuous as the others. Probably more so because so few understand subtlety and nuance on that side and it makes it easier for you to slip under the radar.

You're quoting Fauci from 6 months ago for no real reason other than to push the narrative that he's responsible for people being confused. It won't protect you full stop, but it does protect you to a degree according to studies. If both parties wear a mask, it drastically reduces chances of catching it.

Back