International Trump/Putin Summit

Idk man, the only thing clear to me is you're dead set on defending Trump even if it means pushing anti-American anti-constitution stuff. Your point about it being ok to hack the DNC was particularly low.
I know why it isn't being talked about it but I hope it gets some attention eventually how that hack also showed how badly the DNC buttfucked Sanders and he just took it.

So hardcore trump supporters still support him after this embarrassing performance in Helsinki?

It's not embarrassing to them, it's MAGA'ing. It rustled the libs and Hillary was gonna start war with Russia anyway.

I've been wanting to ask what "TDS" is cause in my town TDS stands for Tire Distribution System which is the local competitor to Les Schwab.

For the MAGimp crowd, who yell their leader's name like parrots, it represents "You don like daddy!! boo!!!"

I remember on 9/11 when a lot of wonderful people on both sides met in that big beautiful building that still stands to this day.
This building or tower or whatever you wanna call it because really it has no name.

You're deluded. The President should distrust his own intelligence agencies to the extent he does the leader of a hostile power? You're this close to earning a dunce cap.
Ask JFK. Remember him? He was the President who met with Khrushchev, the Russian leader at the time to avoid all out war.

There was this thing called the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban missile crisis. Operation Northwoods had come out just prior. The timing is important as the Northwoods document was presented to Kennedy after being signed off on by EVERY SINGLE ONE OF OUR JOINT CHIEFS.

Long story short, Kennedy had it for awhile and then gets presented with what he was told was satellite imagery showing Russian missiles in Cuba. These assholes were pissed they couldn't false flag us into war by killing Americans, so instead, they faked the missile pictures.

Where does the Russian leader come into this picture and how does this relate to your idiotic pronouncement that led us here?

Kennedy can't believe he is about to go to war with Russia. He calls up Khrushchev and they agree to a meeting. Kennedy flies out to Russia and Khrushchev shows him the actual live images.

War averted. The end.

I remember on 9/11 when a lot of wonderful people on both sides met in that big beautiful building that still stands to this day.

Can you imagine how pissed off the American people would've been if Dubya said something incredibly stupid like: "Blame can be placed on both sides and I was extended an incredible offer by Osama for our investigators to work with his intelligence team in order to get to the bottom of this debacle"

The little twisty thingy at the end, attaches to your faucet. You just place it right there and turn to the right until it stops. If you have trouble connecting it, find an adult with a brain to help you. The other end of the hose goes in one ear, and you hold your drinking cup outside the other ear to fill it up. You now have a refreshing glass of water to help you survive in your comatose state.
i declare i havent met such an intellect since that fellow with the hitchens avatar, say, whatever happened to him? anyway, never mind, lets not take the spotlight off you, you will go far young man! <[analyzed}>

just kidding, you are some sort of deluded cunt, fuck off back to infowars

For the MAGimp crowd, who yell their leader's name like parrots, it represents "You don like daddy!! boo!!!"
I'm just going to go back to watching stuff like this and eating my lunch I think:

Yeah, so... are you guys done being retarded and believing/supporting this obviously compromised crook? Or tripling down on stupid?

Can you imagine how pissed off the American people would've been if Dubya said something incredibly stupid like: "Blame can be placed on both sides and I was extended an incredible offer by Osama for our investigators to work with his intelligence team in order to get to the bottom of this debacle"
Military coup would have occurred.

The best thing our allies can to for themselves is to send their spies to get high def video with clear audio of Chump incriminating himself or provoke him into a hissyfit meltdown that sends him to the looney farm permanently.

Even r/conservative is slamming him

Just goes to show how radicalized sherdog's Trumpbots are.

Russia Is pushing our shit in and these bots are reaching back to spread with both hands

Back