Trump Ukraine V 13 -Impeachment Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, and only Democrats can decide which witnesses get to testify? WTF?! When Republicans try to get a witness that might be favorable to their side Democrats just use their numbers to outvote them. What a crock.
Complete sham. Remember, the dems were floating the idea of a coup via impeachment as far back as April of '16, before he was even the nominee. It's pathetic. Anyone not a liberal in the bag can see it.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/donald-trump-2016-impeachment-213817

Y
By the numbers,Trump is the most corrupt and the most incompetent.

I’m just stating the facts
Literally none of that is true. For better or worse, Trump is the first President in our lifetime to pledge to and to take on directly the corrupt deep state establishment. He promised to drain the swamp and fight Globalism and that is exactly what he's tried to do. If he had any level of cooperation from the Dems and their Media we could achieve anything with him.

He will go down in History as one the greatest and most transformational Presidents to ever serve. Sadly, this period in history will be most likely be remembered for the corruption and fall of the Democrat party. High level Dems will almost certainly be going to Prison for their part in trying to Frame a sitting President. A near clean sweep of the current Democrat leadership will occur, and a long period of Conservative rule will follow.

Eventually professionalism and bipartisanship will return. Law will be restored to our land. Our streets will be clean and people will feel safe and prosper again. And all will be right in the land, once again.

Last edited:
Agree. My wife and I literally screamed at the TV. NOOOOO! :D

He does not tweet and today is a wash. Not a failure (like Wednesday) for Dems but not a win. With the tweet I'd say it's a decent day for the Dems/Media

Luckily for Repukes I think the Dems will put up Vindman and he will make Taylor/Kent look good. I'm telling ya, this Vindman guy will blow it big time

Literally none of that is true. For better or worse, Trump is the first President in our lifetime to pledge to and to take on directly the corrupt deep state establishment. He promised to drain the swamp and fight Globalism and that is exactly what he's tried to do. If he had any level of cooperation from the Dems and their Media we could achieve anything with him.

He will go down in History as one the greatest and most transformational Presidents to ever serve. Sadly, this period in history will be most likely be remembered for the corruption and fall of the Democrat party. High level Dems will almost certainly be going to Prison for their part in trying to Frame a sitting President. A near clean sweep of the current Democrat leadership will occur, and a long period of Conservative rule will follow.

Eventually professionalism and bipartisanship will return. Law will be restored to our land. Our streets will be clean and people will feel safe and prosper again. And all will be right in the land, once again.
Seriously thanks i needed that laugh.

He does not tweet and today is a wash. Not a failure (like Wednesday) for Dems but not a win. With the tweet I'd say it's a decent day for the Dems/Media

Luckily for Repukes I think the Dems will put up Vindman and he will make Taylor/Kent look good. I'm telling ya, this Vindman guy will blow it big time
Wednesday was a huge success, lol I didn't watch Thursday or Friday. My guess is you think Wednesday was about making Trump look bad. It wasn't, it was about making Giuliani look like a corrupt acting as a Diplomat without any clearance to do so.

You’re guilty of what you accuse me of.

By the numbers,Trump is the most corrupt and the most incompetent.

I’m just stating the facts.

You’re the one involved in baseless scorn and name calling.

You don’t know anything about my politics.

ezgif-2-3a17187dfbd5.gif

How long will these high level Dems serve?

What would happen if Sondland states he does not recall to all questions he is asked?

Could he avoid committing perjury and protect Trump doing that?

How will he answer, how does he know trump does not give a shit about Ukraine?

We know he is fighting corruption with his record number of administration members being convicted. That's the best sign.

How long will these high level Dems serve?

Lets just say they'll all get life sentences, and when nothing happens we can just mutter something about the deep state before moving on to our next retarded prediction.

What would happen if Sondland states he does not recall to all questions he is asked?

Could he avoid committing perjury and protect Trump doing that?

How will he answer, how does he know trump does not give a shit about Ukraine?

If he doesn`t understand by now that everyone who chose to "protect" Trump gets burned then he deserves whatever`s coming to him.

I only really saw the first 2 hours. But yes, I thought what I saw was much better than Wednesday. And Trump tweeting was dumb

The tweet was unnecessary and thoughtless, but the fact that it overshadowed the hearing speaks volumes.

Obama sent blankets
Trump sent missles
Let that sink into your tiny brains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back