Trump Ukraine V 13 -Impeachment Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally none of that is true. For better or worse, Trump is the first President in our lifetime to pledge to and to take on directly the corrupt deep state establishment. He promised to drain the swamp and fight Globalism and that is exactly what he's tried to do. If he had any level of cooperation from the Dems and their Media we could achieve anything with him.

He will go down in History as one the greatest and most transformational Presidents to ever serve. Sadly, this period in history will be most likely be remembered for the corruption and fall of the Democrat party. High level Dems will almost certainly be going to Prison for their part in trying to Frame a sitting President. A near clean sweep of the current Democrat leadership will occur, and a long period of Conservative rule will follow.

Eventually professionalism and bipartisanship will return. Law will be restored to our land. Our streets will be clean and people will feel safe and prosper again. And all will be right in the land, once again.
Trillion dollar deficits is not draining the swamp.
Also his cabinet is the swampiest of my lifetime.
Also can I get a hit of what your smoking.

Last edited:
Obama sent blankets
Trump sent missles
Let that sink into your tiny brains
Trump got cucked by Turkey.
I get him getting played by Russia but fucking Turkey. I can’t believe how far the US has fallen in the World under Trump. But hey his son in law got Qatar to bail him out on his over leveraged building.
Trumps foreign policy is if you can let me build hotels you can kill journalists or Kurds and no fucks will be given.

Trump got cucked by Turkey.
I get him getting played by Russia but fucking Turkey. I can’t believe how far the US has fallen in the World under Trump. But hey his son in law got Qatar to bail him out on his over leveraged building.
Trumps foreign policy is if you can let me build hotels you can kill journalists or Kurds and no fucks will be given.[/ deflec More kid
Missles>snuuggies

Obama ambassador killed
Trump ambassador fired.
What set off democrats more?

lol saw that this morning at work and said "that's too good to be true. Not even Trump would be stupid enough to directly contract his henchmen" then thought "well, maybe he is." I'm 99% on the two anonymous sources being truthful, and about 50% on whether Parnas was telling the truth when he said "the big guy" asked him directly. I'd like to think Trump would be smart enough to have Giuliani do it for him so he's insulated.

lol saw that this morning at work and said "that's too good to be true. Not even Trump would be stupid enough to directly contract his henchmen" then thought "well, maybe he is." I'm 99% on the two anonymous sources being truthful, and about 50% on whether Parnas was telling the truth when he said "the big guy" asked him directly. I'd like to think Trump would be smart enough to have Giuliani do it for him so he's insulated.

The truth is these guys aren't that smart and got in over their heads

Trump is the first President in our lifetime to pledge to and to take on directly the corrupt deep state establishment. He promised to drain the swamp and fight Globalism and that is exactly what he's tried to do.
{<doc}

Literally none of that is true. For better or worse, Trump is the first President in our lifetime to pledge to and to take on directly the corrupt deep state establishment. He promised to drain the swamp and fight Globalism and that is exactly what he's tried to do. If he had any level of cooperation from the Dems and their Media we could achieve anything with him.

He will go down in History as one the greatest and most transformational Presidents to ever serve. Sadly, this period in history will be most likely be remembered for the corruption and fall of the Democrat party. High level Dems will almost certainly be going to Prison for their part in trying to Frame a sitting President. A near clean sweep of the current Democrat leadership will occur, and a long period of Conservative rule will follow.

Eventually professionalism and bipartisanship will return. Law will be restored to our land. Our streets will be clean and people will feel safe and prosper again. And all will be right in the land, once again.

giphy.gif

Complete sham. Remember, the dems were floating the idea of a coup via impeachment as far back as April of '16, before he was even the nominee. It's pathetic. Anyone not a liberal in the bag can see it.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/donald-trump-2016-impeachment-213817

That's because Donald Trump is such a slimy, impulsive, reckless, self-serving person that most forward thinking people could see these types of shenanigans coming before he even took office. His past is sketchy as hell and a leopard doesn't change its spots.

What, did you not pay attention to how he campaigned?

Freaking Hitler Trump .. orange man bad !!!

What would happen if Sondland states he does not recall to all questions he is asked?

Could he avoid committing perjury and protect Trump doing that?

How will he answer, how does he know trump does not give a shit about Ukraine?
Well let's see if the other aides that were supposed to have been there corroborate they also heard Trump. Even then Sondland might deny it and even though it would be 3-1 it would probably insulate Trump. I don't know that a rich guy like Sondland would be willing to risk going to jail though if somehow a recording of the conversation or something solid turned up.

Not seeing why the FusionGPS/Russia Investigation has anything to do with this current Impeachment hearing.....I guess Schiff should allow it and get McGahn to testify about Trump asking him to lie while he was still a material witness for Mueller during that investigation.

Mods have a right to express their opinions too. We have some on both sides of the issue.

Having an opinion and debating about it is one thing. But this kind if narrative is just straight up divisive trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back