Trump Ukraine V 13 -Impeachment Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only question on the table was and still is, did she have any knowledge that Trump accepted any "bribes" and did she have any knowledge that the President was involved in any criminal activity.

Well there you have it. She begrudingly says "no" to both questions. That should have been the last thing she said today. The rest was just a prolonged therapy sesh. :rolleyes:

Man Trump is unstoppable, his campaign brought in over 3 million dollars on day one of this hoax.

One of the cucks on CNN just said that this probably moved the Impeachment needle the OTHER way. When will Dems stop self destructing? Not that I mind.... :p

The only question on the table was and still is, did she have any knowledge that Trump accepted any "bribes" and did she have any knowledge that the President was involved in any criminal activity.

Well there you have it. She begrudingly says "no" to both questions. That should have been the last thing she said today. The rest was just a prolonged therapy sesh. :rolleyes:

One of the cucks on CNN just said that this probably moved the Impeachment needle the OTHER way. When will Dems stop self destructing? Not that I mind.... :p

They never will.

They never will.
I think it's their cohorts in the corrupt Media having an unintended consequence. They assume because the Media is on their side that America is on their side. That's a bad assuption to make in this scenario. I think once again they are going to be absolutely shocked when they get their asses handed to them even worse than last time.

Trump gets away with waving off that type of behavior because he has lawyers like Sekulow. You only have...you. Which is to say just a guy that stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :D

What a cringe attempt at a joke!

Did our hero Yavanovitch lie to Congress today?

HTF is someone who is central to this whole fiasco not have any knowledge that Biden was bragging about getting the UkrainianProsecutor fired.... she literally said that she had never heard of it. Didn't Roger Stone just get sent to jail for lying to Congress?

<{danayeah}>

Got dam

in the last 24 hours, Trump jumped from scum bag to not only the most corrupt president ever but also the most incompetent

Got dam

in the last 24 hours, Trump jumped from scum bag to not only the most corrupt president ever but also the most incompetent

In the last 24 hours, I came to realize that even Trump supporters recognize that whenever Rudy gets involved he goes and fucks everything up.

Man Trump is unstoppable, his campaign brought in over 3 million dollars on day one of this hoax.

And Oral Roberts' flock gave him 1 million dollars because God was going to kill him. Your point?

Got dam

In other words all you have is name calling and baseless scorn. If there were actual evidence of an actual crime they would present it rather than play these moronic partisan games. Disagreeing with left wing pieces of shit is not yet illegal.

TDS is causing these morons to work against their own interests.
I check in in about every four days to remind leftists here that they've already made fools of themselves by chomping down on a nothing burger for two years and now this.
Once again their getting plowed every night by Maddow with the biggest strap on she can find but apparently it's a fetish they can't live without and her sweet lies has become music to their ears.

The overnight circle-jurk by Breitbart reading trolls started running after their hero actually live tweeted during Yovanovitch testimony. An continues all night while US citizens sleep. I had to get up to pee to see this troll machine talk to itself. Going to bed keep up the great work from Russia lol.

In other words all you have is name calling and baseless scorn. If there were actual evidence of an actual crime they would present it rather than play these moronic partisan games. Disagreeing with left wing pieces of shit is not yet illegal.
You gotta come around here more often. :p

^^^

Mad that this is going nowhere.

How far your going to move that goal post?

He’s getting impeached, everyone who he talks to goes to prison, every day one of his lies gets exposed.

It’s hilarious.

You’re guilty of what you accuse me of.

By the numbers,Trump is the most corrupt and the most incompetent.

I’m just stating the facts.

You’re the one involved in baseless scorn and name calling.

You don’t know anything about my politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back